Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anybody else watching the inauguration?

Is anybody else watching the inauguration?

The four-year-long episode starts today...
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary just came on screen, and she is forcibly smiling...
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

What did they play at inaugurations before John Philip Sousa wrote all his work?

Seriously, nobody else is watching? There's no way I'm going to take my eyes off this...

pcgame

-----------
    Last edited by pcgame; 01-20-2017 at 10:19 AM.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...l-inauguration

They have all the SCOTUS justices and ex-presidents standing outside by the podium right now.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Seriously, nobody else is watching? There's no way I'm going to take my eyes off this...
    I would think many of us are watching. It's quite possibly, the most important event that will occur in our lifetimes.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Watching this instead

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I would think many of us are watching. It's quite possibly, the most important event that will occur in our lifetimes.
    Well I'm watching in case something crazy happens.

I'm trying to see if there's a rhyme or reason to the subtitles on this link I'm watching. When the senators came out of the capitol, there was a subtitle for Rand Paul that said "CONSTITUTION". Nothing like that has happened since.

I think they're showing the corner where Miriam Carey got murdered. ETA not intentionally, of course.

Is this streaming online somewhere? link?

No way would I want to be there, what with that old CIA bastard, Bush passing on attending.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Is this streaming online somewhere? link?

No way would I want to be there, what with that old CIA bastard, Bush passing on attending.
    http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...l-inauguration

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Wow, 480k people watching on Youtube. That is some superbowl type numbers for youtube. But it seems like dislikes are greater than the likes on the video. Not good

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Wow, 480k people watching on Youtube. That is some superbowl type numbers for youtube. But it seems like dislikes are greater than the likes on the video. Not good
    anybody taking the time to like/dislike a live stream of an inauguration needs to take the stick out of their ass.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The YT link is clearer and has less of a delay than the Billboard link.

What translation of Matthew is this guy reading? I didn't even recognize it at first.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    anybody taking the time to like/dislike a live stream of an inauguration needs to take the stick out of their ass.
    I think its just a way for people to show their approval/disapproval of the man. I have to confess that I voted and I don't think I have a stick up my ass

OMG this choral piece is AWFUL

who is that wavy haired girl behind Trump?
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Trump drinks _____ water
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I'm working, let me know if anything noteworthy happens at the scheduled evolution of the parasite class inhabiting DC.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's going for blood in his speech!

He's said in not many more syllables that a political class has benefited by centralizing power in DC, and that all ends today.

Yeah... think I'll go about living my life. Let us know if anything interesting happens.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Watching The Liberty Report right now.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I have it on in the background.

I don't trust the MSM fake news. Here's what they're saying -

Trump sworn in, marking a transformative shift in the country's leadership - Washington Post

Washington Prepares to Be Upended by President Trump - New York Times
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast