Thread: Fedbook Felony: 18y/o mom tapes her toddler to wall so she can clean house

Fedbook Felony: 18y/o mom tapes her toddler to wall so she can clean house

Police: Facebook video shows teen mom taping toddler to wall

CBS News-14 hours ago
    In the video, the child is seen restrained against the wall with clear packing tape for about 15 minutes, police say.
    Ohio mother tapes he son to a wall on Facebook Live
    Daily Mail-Jan 18, 2017
    Mother in Facebook Live video with toddler taped to a wall arrested
    WGME-19 hours ago
    Ohio Mother Facing Charges after Taping 2-Year-Old Son to a Wall ...
    The Root-32 minutes ago
    “Don’t make me put more tape up there,” the mother is heard saying. “Now sit still, you can see the TV from there, you’ll be all right.”

At one point, the child also has his mouth covered with the tape, according to police. The child’s muffled cries can be heard in the background.
    “You can’t clean without them running around, tearing up? Tape them to the wall,” the woman says in the video.
    “You can’t cook or none of that because they running around? Tape them to the wall.”
    Last edited by presence; 01-20-2017 at 08:26 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Are playpens considered unacceptable these days?
    Have safety regulations made them cost prohibitive?

Can you imagine the reaction to the pic of my son at about 20 months with the log chain around his waist?

I emailed it to family titled "Babysitting Papa style"....

^^^^^^^^^ Government funded breeding. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, post it live on FedBook.

Assenhole...hope you get the book thrown at you.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Can you imagine the reaction to the pic of my son at about 20 months with the log chain around his waist?

I emailed it to family titled "Babysitting Papa style"....
    It is illegal to have a sense of humor, comrad.
    "I am a bird"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yeah, post it live on FedBook.

Assenhole...hope you get the book thrown at you.
    I'm loving it

Torture, scalp, dunk, belittle an autistic man - post it live on facebook

Torture a young child - live on facebook

At least they are stupid enough to bring attention to their crimes. Many of the government run pd's can use all the help they can get. That, and its hard for the local politicians to excuse the behavior due to race. Go ahead and tell your constituency that this woman is a victim of racism. The video tells all.

Guns dont kill people - adults who were taped to the wall when they were kids do.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Does anyone else get the impression that the mother thought this was a clever idea and is proud of herself?

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Does anyone else get the impression that the mother thought this was a clever idea and is proud of herself?
    a-yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

On one hand, I am happy that she is trying to keep a clean household. On the other hand, I am worried that her attention seeking behaviour is up to the point where she is broadcasting mundane house chores on facebook. Gone are the days when people used facebook like for events like child birth, wedding ceremonies, graduations etc etc. Nobody cares about your daily chores, so stop broadcasting it to the world.

Yep. Probably though she was starting a new trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Yep. Probably though she was starting a new trend.
    At least she succeeded in making a viral video.

true story

so you guys know my kid has severe hemophilia... I've posted about this several times before...

"tape the kid to the wall with duct tape"

has been an ongoing joke in our house ever since he was a well bruised toddler;
    albeit to keep him from hurting himself further from mundane life mishaps as opposed to our ease of house cleaning

the wife and I had a giggle at this story on those grounds

and no, we have never actually followed through on taping him to the wall,
    as good an idea as it may have been at times...
    more than anything we just didn't want to make the news

that said I do tape his hand to the kitchen table every three days when I admin his routine IV
    still supinate arm = first poke every time

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Now that you mention it, I have not seen a playpen in years

I know when I was a kid, my siblings and cousins spent hours in ours.. youngest one under an upside down one (Houdini child) I think the puppy was under there too.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In one of the usual contradictions of modern society, they have fallen out of favor as "overly restrictive".

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/f...e_playpen.html

So, the toddler can't go in the playpen because it restricts him, but we'll fully support a massive police surveillance state, stick big brother cameras all over the home, and helicopter over them every second of the day.

People have $#@!ing gone insane.

18 year old mom of a toddler...

Calculating...

Calculating...
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    18 year old mom of a toddler...

Calculating...

Calculating...
    Are you judging? How dare you!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Are you judging? How dare you!
    Merely speculating as to why her parenting is total crap.

The judging was when I decided her parenting was total crap.

Some very young moms are incredible. Some single moms are incredible. This one... not so much.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Taped my little brother to the basketball post when he was 6 and practiced free throws.

Was grounded for awhile lol.

Sounds like a damn great idea. What type of tape was required?

LOL.
    Facebook "friends". More "friends" to drop a dime.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Tape aside, I don't see a whole lot of cleaning going on. If you bother to tape a child to the wall (or send them upstairs, or put them in time out, or wtfe), then CLEAN THE DAMNED HOUSE.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Tape aside, I don't see a whole lot of cleaning going on. If you bother to tape a child to the wall (or send them upstairs, or put them in time out, or wtfe), then CLEAN THE DAMNED HOUSE.
    You need to keep up with the times. It is no longer about doing anything. It is about documenting the experience.

Apparently they call playpens, "pack 'n play" nowadays. We have one but don't use it very often.

taping the kid to the wall is funny, BUT....putting tape over its mouth isnt funny at all. the kid could have suffocated if it got to upset. stupid $#@! mom.

Police restrain child = medal of honor
    Parent restrain child = prison or horror

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    taping the kid to the wall is funny, BUT....putting tape over its mouth isnt funny at all. the kid could have suffocated if it got to upset. stupid $#@! mom.
    Yeah, that's my only problem with it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yeah, that's my only problem with it.
    same...IF its all done in fun and the kid isnt in harm. its like letting a 2yrs old taste lemon juice. but i think this mom was just being abusive.