Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ‘He Has This Deep Fear That He Is Not a Legitimate President’

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    What history? Trump is president TOMORROW, although he has been acting and talking like he is president since November 9th, adn a ton of people are already blaming him and asking him to do things as if he is president. It's almost as if everyone in the world wants to question his legitimacy, but actually can not.

If you believe MSM polls and dire predictions, like CPUd. That's why CPUd has such a reality disconnect, adn think he knows how Trump thinks. CPUd believes the MSM polls and dire predictions from the government and intelligence agencies, Trump does not.
    I can see how this causes you confusion, since you post words about content that for some strange reason you refuse to read.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    [/url]

Happy?

No because that's not the quote.

Where do people get off putting words in quotes when they're not quoting anybody?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I can see how this causes you confusion, since you post words about content that for some strange reason you refuse to read.
    It's not a strange reason. I have told you bluntly why I dont read or watch anything you post. Do I need to tell you again? Are you really that dense? Or just a masochist?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    No because that's not the quote.

Where do people get off putting words in quotes when they're not quoting anybody?
    D’Antonio: Those early influences are essential, and I also think it’s correct that he has been conducting his entire life as a vanity show, and he’s been rewarded, most recently since his reality TV show, by ever-greater public interest in him. This is a guy who is a president-elect who describes himself as a ratings machine, which is an absolutely absurd thing for a president to be reflecting on, but that matters to him.

But one thing I think that we have overlooked as we see Trump trying to delegitimize others is what I suspect is a feeling he has inside that nothing he’s ever achieved himself has ever been legitimate. This is a person who has never known whether anybody wants to be around him because he’s a person they want to be around or they want to be around his money. And since he’s promoted himself as this glamorous, incredibly wealthy person, that’s the draw he’s always given. So he doesn’t know if he has any legitimate relationships outside of his family, and that’s why he emphasizes family. … He’s always kind of gaming the system—not, in my view, winning on the merits. And even his election was with almost 3 million fewer votes than his opponent. So he has this deep fear that he is himself not a legitimate president, and I think that’s why he goes to such great lengths to delegitimize even the intelligence community, which is the president’s key resource in security, and he’s going to do this demeaning and delegitimizing behavior rather than accept what they have to tell him.
    Here's the whole interview- very interesting:
    http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...?source=Snapzu
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Here's the whole interview- very interesting:
    http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...?source=Snapzu

Ah, okay; I missed it (I searched the quote in the title). Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Ah, okay; I missed it (I searched the quote in the title). Thanks.
    No problema- I'm a computer geek.
    There is no spoon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12