Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump aide to Davos: Trump committed to globalism once in office

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I see you didn't actually watch the event, either, Cpu.
    CPUd has 6 web sites he needs to take care of, there is also a bunch of Zippys to supervise and worry about. Nobody has time to watch anything. You don't know how the system works?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    ILLEGAL immigration is not a right.
    It's impossible to restrict immigration without violating all of our rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    It's impossible to restrict immigration without violating all of our rights.
    All we have to do is stop giving free $#@! to everybody who shows up.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    All we have to do is stop giving free $#@! to everybody who shows up.
    Absolutely.

But Trump has no desire to do that. He wants to give out more freebies, and then further restrict immigration in order to accommodate them.

Los Angeles, CA

Russia is now on the alert, debunking Trump as the same as Bush and Obozo.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Hey CPUd. I hear you're a "site stalwart" supporting this site's mission. Who were you're voting choices in November 2016?
    Site stalwart == ROLCON

Chinese president's Davos speech in 2 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFwSd65551w

Jan 17, 2017

In the first speech by a Chinese president at the exclusive World Economic Forum in Davos, Xi Jinping provided a strong defense of globalization.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    But according to the guy who started this thread the Chinese are the good guys.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    But according to the guy who started this thread the Chinese are the good guys.
    Do you actually believe that Devil21 thinks “China is the good guys,” or is this an image you are attempting to paint him with in the hopes of discrediting him?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Do you actually believe that Devil21 thinks “China is the good guys,” or is this an image you are attempting to paint him with in the hopes of discrediting him?
    I know what he's said to me, I'm not going to debate it with you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I know what he's said to me, I'm not going to debate it with you.
    Right.
    @devil21 do you believe China is “the good guys?”

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Right.
    @devil21 do you believe China is “the good guys?”
    1. As I predicted in the recent timosman "Shareblue" thread, shills are trying to introduce new labeling terms into the RPF lexicon. "ROLCON" in this instance. No creativity in the shill playbook, it seems. Sad.

2. Shillsmyth is obviously working in tandem with timosman. Shillsmyth's main tactic is labeling, with a close second being character assassination based on extreme strawmen. How this thread suddenly became about me and China is bewildering. I do love those pics on the first page though!

3. I don't know what "China" means. I don't collectivize 1.4billion people into a single group under a flag, just like I hope an individual Chinese person wouldn't lump me in the same group with Shillsmyth as "Americans" (assuming he is American...questionable). I'll leave the collectivist group labeling to Shillsmyth. What I do know is that China is slated to be higher on the totem pole than the US in the NWO and most of what we see and hear about "China" from our "leaders" is perception management bull$#@! and outright lies. I don't hate 1.4billion people on command, sorry, nor do I pick "good guys" and "bad guys" unless they're stealing from me and lying to me. I have enough problems with those behaviors from my own "leaders" to be worried about labeling people that live 8000 miles away.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    1. As I predicted in the recent timosman "Shareblue" thread, shills are trying to introduce new labeling terms into the RPF lexicon. "ROLCON" in this instance. No creativity in the shill playbook, it seems. Sad.

2. Shillsmyth is obviously working in tandem with timosman. Shillsmyth's main tactic is labeling, with a close second being character assassination based on extreme strawmen. How this thread suddenly became about me and China is bewildering. I do love those pics on the first page though!

3. I don't know what "China" means. I don't collectivize 1.4billion people into a single group under a flag, just like I hope an individual Chinese person wouldn't lump me in the same group with Shillsmyth as "Americans" (assuming he is American...questionable). I'll leave the collectivist group labeling to Shillsmyth. What I do know is that China is slated to be higher on the totem pole than the US in the NWO and most of what we see and hear about "China" from our "leaders" is perception management bull$#@! and outright lies. I don't hate 1.4billion people on command, sorry, nor do I pick "good guys" and "bad guys" unless they're stealing from me and lying to me. I have enough problems with those behaviors from my own "leaders" to be worried about labeling people that live 8000 miles away.
    That's very funny from the guy who runs around and lies about my religion.
    That isn't "labeling and character assassination based on extreme strawmen"?
    You certainly don't mind collectivizing mormons.
    And somehow you have managed to discuss China as a nation in other threads when you weren't trying to weasel out of your position.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's very funny from the guy who runs around and lies about my religion.
    That isn't "labeling and character assassination based on extreme strawmen"?
    You certainly don't mind collectivizing mormons.
    And somehow you have managed to discuss China as a nation in other threads when you weren't trying to weasel out of your position.
    Go somewhere else to drive your wedges. It's not working on RPF and you're wasting your time. I've known Glen personally for almost 10 years and even campaigned in person with him during his first NC House campaign, which he won. We've spent time together at NCGOP state conventions. If you really think some random wedge post about "China" is going to devolve that history then you're dumber than your religion is.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Go somewhere else to drive your wedges. It's not working on RPF and you're wasting your time. I've known Glen personally for almost 10 years and even campaigned in person with him during his first NC House campaign, which he won. We've spent time together at NCGOP state conventions. If you really think some random wedge post about "China" is going to devolve that history then you're dumber than your religion is.
    I don't drive wedges, that's what you do, I debate individuals and ideas.
    Proof that you drive wedges and attempt to drive people from the site is that you follow me around and harass me about my religion but when Gunny who you consider a friend expresses the exact same belief about a true theocracy under the real returned Christ you don't bother him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't drive wedges, that's what you do, I debate individuals and ideas.
    Proof that you drive wedges and attempt to drive people from the site is that you follow me around and harass me about my religion but when Gunny who you consider a friend expresses the exact same belief about a true theocracy under the real returned Christ you don't bother him.
    Keep trying with the wedges. First China, now religion. The only religion relevant to this thread is Trump and Hillary with Cardinal Timothy Dolan. The wedges really doesn't work on RPF with us old-timers, especially those of us who actually know each other in real life. Sometimes your playbook just can't account for things like that.

Keep trying with the wedges. First China, now religion. The only religion relevant to this thread is Trump and Hillary with Cardinal Timothy Dolan. The wedges really doesn't work on RPF with us old-timers, especially those of us who actually know each other in real life. Sometimes your playbook just can't account for things like that.

I'm not driving wedges, I pointed out that you do, your hypocrisy regarding my religion vs. Gunny's is something I wanted to shove in YOUR face and I did, you failed to defend it because you can't.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm not driving wedges, I pointed out that you do, your hypocrisy regarding my religion vs. Gunny's is something I wanted to shove in YOUR face and I did, you failed to defend it because you can't.
    A primer on your religion, courtesy of South Park. I know for a fact that it has little in common with Gunny's religious beliefs. I mean come on, golden tablets, seer stones and Jesus lived in Missouri or whatever? Though I do like the name of the county lol. The planet Kolob is the recycled name of Sirius, the All Seeing Eye. Smith repackaged esoteric Masonry into a new religion with a ridiculous "discovery" story. Same stuff that people have been doing for thousands of years with ancient stories.

Last edited by devil21; 08-27-2019 at 11:38 PM.

A primer on your religion, courtesy of South Park. I know for a fact that it has little in common with Gunny's religious beliefs. I mean come on, golden tablets, seer stones and Jesus lived in Missouri or whatever? Though I do like the name of the county lol. The planet Kolob is the recycled name of Sirius, the All Seeing Eye. Smith repackaged esoteric Masonry into a new religion with a ridiculous "discovery" story. Same stuff that people have been doing for thousands of years with ancient stories.

The specifics of Mormonism are irrelevant, you attack and lie about me because of one single belief I expressed in a the Kingdom of GOD after the return of Christ, you run around insisting that I believe in imposing a global human theocracy in spite of my continual refutation of that but when Gunny expresses the exact same belief in a the Kingdom of GOD after the return of Christ you leave him alone because you are trying to defame me and drive me from the site but you consider Gunny a friend.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The specifics of Mormonism are irrelevant, you attack and lie about me because of one single belief I expressed in a the Kingdom of GOD after the return of Christ, you run around insisting that I believe in imposing a global human theocracy in spite of my continual refutation of that but when Gunny expresses the exact same belief in a the Kingdom of GOD after the return of Christ you leave him alone because you are trying to defame me and drive me from the site but you consider Gunny a friend.
    Glen's bona fides are there for all to see, well documented and some of us even have personal experiences together. Your bona fides are absent and your conduct doesn't help your cause one bit. I don't expect you to be able to grasp such a distinction, however, since, unlike you, many of us are not about "warring" on everyone that we may disagree with on any particular issue or belief.

And btw, I don't know how much you really know about esoterics, Mormon doctrine, or how any of it applies to history and other belief systems but if you'd stop being a divisive dick for 5 minutes I could probably teach you some things.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-28-2019 at 12:05 AM.

Glen's bona fides are there for all to see, well documented and some of us even have personal experiences together. Your bonafides are absent and your conduct doesn't help your cause one bit. I don't expect you to be able to grasp such a distinction, however, since, unlike you, many of us are not about "warring" on everyone that that we may disagree with on any particular issue or belief.
    You are still ducking the issue, neither my bona fides (or supposed lack there of) nor my personality, approach to politics (which you are misrepresenting) or positions lend any justification for your slander regarding my belief in the Kingdom of GOD and you attack me about it while giving Gunny a pass fo rthe exact same belief.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are still ducking the issue, neither my bona fides (or supposed lack there of) nor my personality, approach to politics (which you are misrepresenting) or positions lend any justification for your slander regarding my belief in the Kingdom of GOD and you attack me about it while giving Gunny a pass fo rthe exact same belief.
    In case you missed my edit above:
    And btw, I don't know how much you really know about esoterics, Mormon doctrine, or how any of it applies to history and other belief systems but if you'd stop being a divisive dick for 5 minutes I could probably teach you some things.

I came here expecting something about the Onion Knight.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I came here expecting something about the Onion Knight.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123