Thread: Republican Hack/Trump Loyalist Poisoned? Another Alex Jones Hoax?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Republican Hack/Trump Loyalist Poisoned? Another Alex Jones Hoax?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-POISONED.html

"Roger Stone has sensationally claimed he was poisoned by political enemies who wanted to kill him before he could 'debunk' their 'lie' that he knew Russians would hack the US election.
    The longtime Trump supporter claimed to have been told by doctors that a mysterious and debilitating virus he was suddenly struck with in December was in fact polonium poisoning.
    At the time, Stone had just been accused by the Obama administration of having prior knowledge Vladimir Putin was planning to meddle in the election.
    He says the poisoning was an attempt to stop him from testifying at a Congressional Hearing where he claimed he could prove the accusation was a lie.
    'I believe I was poisoned to stop me from exposing the Russian Hacking LIE b4 the Congressional Investigation,' Stone, 64, told his Twitter followers.
    Appearing on fellow Trump loyalist Alex Jones's Info Wars earlier, he said he was targeted by the 'deep state' who wanted to stop him from revealing the truth.

[is alex spookin' like it's 1999?]

Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 01-18-2017 at 12:22 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hoax is a possibility. Sending a message is another. If you are connected enough to poison someone with polonium then you are connected enough to make sure the dose is lethal. What better way to send a message and let the incoming administration know what you are capable of?

Symptoms: http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/27/health...fat-explainer/

Has he shown them?

If you ingest polonium-210, about 50% to 90% of the substance will exit the body through feces, according to a fact sheet from Argonne National Laboratory (PDF). What is left will enter the bloodstream. About 45% of polonium ingested gets into the spleen, kidneys and liver, and 10% is deposited in the bone marrow.

Radiation poisoning from polonium-210 looks like the end stage of cancer, Dallas said.

Liver and kidney damage ensue, along with extreme nausea and severe headaches. Victims often experience vomiting, diarrhea and hair loss. The alpha particles emitted from the decaying substance get absorbed in the body, which is what causes harm. Death may come in a matter of days, sometimes weeks.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-18-2017 at 05:38 PM.

Seems like a lot of baloney from here

...i sense the republican operative stone will claim he'd have been dead were it not for his superior health---due to jones' 'liver cleanse,' 'brainforce,' 'super-male' boner, etc. pills jones pushes...

..these republicrats are some brazen huckster$!...

....seems like this would be a bigger story than it is...i have heard hardly a peep...

infowars is full of $#@! and just as subject to fake news as CNN. They said 48 hours before the inauguration a tape of trump saying ****** and other things would be released. http://www.infowars.com/report-cnnbu...-inauguration/

We're less than 48 hours in, and it didn't happen. Fake news $#@!heads just like any panhandling website that sells garbage. That's what infowars is.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    infowars is full of $#@! and just as subject to fake news as CNN. They said 48 hours before the inauguration a tape of trump saying ****** and other things would be released. http://www.infowars.com/report-cnnbu...-inauguration/

We're less than 48 hours in, and it didn't happen. Fake news $#@!heads just like any panhandling website that sells garbage. That's what infowars is.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/t...jEn#.inWlVV0oX
    the alt media, the mainstream media, it's all bull$#@! trying to get your attention regardless off facts.

There is a war for your mind. INFOWARS.COM What a hero. And you sir couldn't hold up a popcorn fart to his analysis and news. For men only.

...speaking of deadly poisonings...alex jones claiming he has a 'libertarian' nature has poisoned many towards that beautiful philosophy...his constant, intentional conflation of beautiful libertarianism with his stinking republican conservatism is vomitous...ugh...

...too bad jones and the rest of these republicrats weren't subject to honest adversarial debate...i know i'd love to expose the gd republicrat fools publicly and i'm sure i'm not alone!!!...comes a time...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 01-22-2017 at 10:14 PM.