Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe Trump will be the worst post-war president?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Do you believe Trump will be the worst post-war president?

I certainly do

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    we are post war?
    pretty sure we are involved in several

Unregistered

NO NOT THAT WAY

I mean worst post WW2 president

Truman
    Johnson
    Nixon
    Carter
    Bush
    Clinton
    Bush
    Obama
    that's one hell of a list to beat

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    Truman
    Johnson
    Nixon
    Carter
    Bush
    Clinton
    Bush
    Obama
    Clinton secretary of state, is hard to beat ...and she wasn't even a president

Truman
    Johnson
    Nixon
    Carter
    Bush
    Clinton
    Bush
    Obama
    All puppets. How does one rank puppets?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    All puppets. How does one rank puppets?
    You rank them by which one you least want to have a beer with.

Truman
    Johnson
    Nixon
    Carter
    Bush
    Clinton
    Bush
    Obama
    Presidents aren’t absolute dictators. The Republicans have a 40 plus year record of being a better opposition party than the Democrats. You list Clinton, but gdp and job creation during his term was greater than all of those except Johnson; more than Reagan too. The Lewinski scandal and his impeachment didn’t hurt the country at all. When he tried, after the OK City bombing, to pass the law that passed in the Bush adm. as the Patriot Act, the Republicans stopped it. Republicans will never to that to a Republican President.
    Last edited by robert68; 02-09-2017 at 12:19 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by robert68 View Post
    Presidents aren’t absolute dictators.
    And it's a damned shame. Were they, methinks the people of America would take a different view of things and be more apt to rise and strike the government back into the dirt where it belongs. Alas, this system is endlessly well contrived for the brand of soft tyranny and the pretty slavery under which we all live. It has been utter genius to which my 59 year old eyes have borne witness in terms of the "governance" found here in America. Theye really have learned the lessons of past failures and have capitalized heavily on them. Why be a hard tyrant of the pure-stick variety when the soft-stick/carrot brand holds so much greater longevity potential?

The Republicans have a 40 plus year record of being a better opposition party than the Democrats. You list Clinton, but gdp and job creation during his term was greater than all of those except Johnson;
    The GDP during Clinton's reign was the product of purest mass fraud. The dot-bomb era was gigantic bubble built on lies and the false promises of the technologies that were emerging at that time. It was great for people like me who were able to command $350/hour, but there is no possible way to maintain that shell game. What astonished me was that it lasted ten years. I thought it would be over in five, at the very outside. Just goes to show the power of lies when bolstered by the greed of those to whom one is spinning the yarn.

Clinton was an absolutely horrible president, every bit as bad as either Bush. Obama takes the cake, however, for my money. Trump seems to be doing some things almost right, the rest remaining question marks in my mind. This wall thing irks me. We can accomplish the same ends with far less money if we make proper use of our troops and the Border Patrol. I like the notion of watch towers, well armed with M2s and other goodies. They are easily and rapidly put up, easy to take down, move, modify, and maintain. Up-keep on a 1950+ mile long wall is going to be murderously costly.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I certainly do
    No . Congress should prevent him from topping LBJ,Nixon , Clinton and Obummer .
    Do something Danke

There can always be worse
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Kinda early to predict. Ask me again in 3 yrs.

Probably the opposite, Trump may very well be the best post war President we have had. That isn't really saying much..

But it makes zero sense to say that a President who might actually be anti-establishment be worse than all of the establishment Presidents we have had.. I mean, you might think Trump is pro-establishment, but you have no proof of that. That is just your armchair quarter back opinion.

Kennedy and Reagan had a positive vision for the people, but Kennedy was murdered for not falling in line and Reagan almost lost his life for the same reason.

Trump is the only other post war President who has a chance at being anti-establishment. He has private security, and may be able to make some positive implementations.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Say... ya got any pics like that for the previous 4 presidents? You know, so we can put this one into perspective...

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Let me help you with the first one...

Last edited by fedupinmo; 05-01-2017 at 07:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Los Angeles, CA

The same Libtard and a commie as Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr. His conservatism is a theater actor play for simpleton Americans, Wake up, stop being drunk and face the reality !

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomp View Post
    The same Libtard and a commie as Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr. His conservatism is a theater actor play for simpleton Americans
    Could well be the case. Nothing should be surprising anymore.

Wake up, stop being drunk and face the reality !
    But then people would be faced with a positive choice. This way, they get to choose by not choosing. It's a lot easier, even if it dooms their children to fates worse than death.

Humans.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Los Angeles, CA

Same as Obama. Democrat or Republican, both are the same Libtards.

The worst post-war President to date was probably Johnson.

Second place is tougher, but I'd probably put Bush and Obama in a dead heat.

Anyway, I expect Trump will be in the running for #2 at least: pretty tough to surpass Johnson, but Trump may be just the man for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    The worst post-war President to date was probably Johnson.

Second place is tougher, but I'd probably put Bush and Obama in a dead heat.

Anyway, I expect Trump will be in the running for #2 at least: pretty tough to surpass Johnson, but Trump may be just the man for the job.
    Johnson should not be able to be topped with this congress .
    Do something Danke

He maybe become the worst prewar III president.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    He maybe become the worst prewar III president.
    true...

I certainly do
    What is this "post war" you speak of?

The US has been in continual war since at least WWII.
    There is no spoon.

so far he is the best one we have had in years, freaking scary.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    so far he is the best one we have had in years, freaking scary.
    Certainly possible... Americans sighing relief because he's marginally better than Obama. There will be no real freedom without bloodshed now. I believe it is very nearly a statistical impossibility, given what I see as the most common American mindset.

Consider in whose hands we rest. Who, exactly, are "Theye"? Nonsense answers like "the Illuminati", "Luciferians", "the international banking cartel", and so on tell us nothing of value, even if true. Names are what we need. A vast list of names of those to be hunted and either imprisoned or exterminated. And who could provide such names? CIA? NSA? Maybe, but why would they? I feel fairly certain that any such whistle-blowing types would be apprehended almost the moment they began investigating. That, of course, would spell their ends in fiery car "accidents", and other such unfortunate precipitations of happenstance.

As Dannno mentioned, Kennedy and Reagan were most likely silenced for the reasons given. Those with power enough to get away with such things should scare intelligent men significantly. More to the point, so long as Theye remain anonymous, they are practically unstoppable, meaning we have no hope other than to remain as lab rats responding to the master's stimuli. About the best for which we can reasonably and rationally hope is the epic "reset event" which, perforce, means countless dead bodies in the wake. Even then there are no guarantees that those surviving would have the wherewithal to restructure their lives around the principles of proper freedom. Quite the contrary, I see the terrified masses coming into jackboot-licking obedience to the first tyrant with the brass to stand tall and claim the reins of the king. The clever bastard with the smarts to make promises he cannot possibly keep is the one who stands to become the next emperor if he can maintain buy-in long enough to consolidate his physical forces. After that, it's the same old game as it has always been: do as I say, or become intimately acquainted with the point of my sword.

Here's to hoping Trump doesn't drag us so far down the path Theye apparently have set for us. I have no idea how he would possibly avoid this, given the apparent fate that seems to await any who dare defy the real bosses, but I maintain just enough stoopidity to keep hoping for something substantively better. If some nuggets of poo get mixed up in the package, which now appears to be likely inevitable, I suppose the best for which we can hope is that the net situation in 4 or 8 years' time will represent some improvement over what we now so thoroughly enjoy. How pathetic... sitting and hoping as feckless children that some third party will not treat us poorly. No wonder Theye hold nothing but the deepest contempt for us. It reminds me of the scene in "El Dorado" when the gut-shot boy plaintively beseeches John Wayne, "don't shoot no more, mister", completely at the mercy of the man who set his young life on the short path its end.

I wish the American people were of a cloth to rise and slit the right throats. Alas, they are not even in the parking lot of that stadium. Even in the event of rise, the only likelihood I see includes lots of indiscriminate blood-letting in payback for water now passed under the proverbial bridge, having long left relevancy.

It's all too depressing to contemplate and I have a very ill wife to whom I must focus all my best at the moment. Therefore, unless something really worthy of my attention arises, I will likely not be thinking too deeply on this penultimately dispiriting truth for a while.

They have all been worse.

each taking from the last and adding $#@!.

But, waiting to see what he does .
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

another hysterical libtard crawls to the surface.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    another hysterical libtard crawls to the surface.
    Not a libtard, I supported John Kasich in the primaries

I believe we should cut taxes , audit any department what gets more then 50 billion dollars a year, repeal the patriot act, return war powers to congress, send ground troops to destroy ISIS(but then leave dont nation build), deregulute small buinsess.

Where it counts, Trump will be the same president... The same as we've been seeing since Kennedy was assassinated.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

I certainly do
    hillary..is that you?

lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast