Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inauguration 2017 - anyone going?

Inauguration 2017 - anyone going?

Just curious, I'm planning to head down and watch this thing kickoff.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Israel Anderson had a FB post looking for a couch. I don't even subscribe to him but he showed up.Maybe you too could share a space.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Israel Anderson had a FB post looking for a couch. I don't even subscribe to him but he showed up.Maybe you too could share a space.
    Is she between 25-33, witty and hot? Otherwise probably not interested in sharing a space here. :P
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

I've said many months ago that Kid Rock should have been the main performance. If Kid Rocks not there I won't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Is she between 25-33, witty and hot? Otherwise probably not interested in sharing a space here. :P
    I don't think any of that applies. Carry on.

I dunno what time they're leaving but you may be able to catch a ride and bunk with some of those women marchers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I've said many months ago that Kid Rock should have been the main performance. If Kid Rocks not there I won't be.
    I hope he will be the surprise performer together with Immortal Technique.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I dunno what time they're leaving but you may be able to catch a ride and bunk with some of those women marchers.
    They would love you! Think of all the new friendships and Franzia and stuff ....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will be watching on TV. Please wave to the camera.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Please hold up a Ron Paul sign.

The inauguration this year is gonna be amazing. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Probably gonna be the best inauguration since Clinton.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The inauguration this year is gonna be amazing. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Probably gonna be the best inauguration since Clinton.
    I think what you are saying is that you don't feel the need to go to D.C. to enjoy the Trump inauguration. We'll feel it everywhere. Just get a bottle rocket. If it's allowed in your state.

All the guy wants to do is Make America Great Again; I can't say no to that!

We should chip in and send Suzanimal and Mr. Animal for the inauguration and the Women's March next day.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    We should chip in and send Suzanimal and Mr. Animal for the inauguration and the Women's March next day.
    Hmm, should I Livestream from inside the women's march the next day? I'm not much of an activist anymore and definitely not a streamer, let alone marcher.

Hmm, should I Livestream from inside the women's march the next day? I'm not much of an activist anymore and definitely not a streamer, let alone marcher.
    How are you at being a woman? It doesn't matter. You sound perfect for the job.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think what you are saying is that you don't feel the need to go to D.C. to enjoy the Trump inauguration. We'll feel it everywhere. Just get a bottle rocket. If it's allowed in your state.
    Thats true, I think everyone across the country will feel it pretty deep.

I'm really looking forward to it
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Thats true, I think everyone across the country will feel it pretty deep.

I'm really looking forward to it
    I think you should stay and take in the women's march with Cowlsey. Maybe hand out some sammich making pamphlets.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I think you should stay and take in the women's march with Cowlsey. Maybe hand out some sammich making pamphlets.
    Might be too hung over. Inauguration day can get pretty wild
    - Kim Kardashian

D.C. group is passing out 4,200 free joints at Trump's inauguration

No idea what the heck the Daily Dot is. I heard of this event buried in a Media Monarchy show.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

They are supposedly cutting it short this year, to avoid a repeat of this:

Instead, Trumppence will go into the WH after the oath and start writing executive orders.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

It's going to be a fantastic inauguration. And luxurious.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 01-14-2017 at 05:44 AM.

They would love you! Think of all the new friendships and Franzia and stuff ....
    Off topic.

I think timo has a secret crush on Mr Animal.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 01-14-2017 at 09:04 AM.

Rocco Lucente said some guys from another site he is involved with are going. Bradley in DC has/had an apartment to rent for the weekend. Have fun!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am gonna take a pass .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am gonna take a pass .
    I would go if someone else would pick me up and pay for everything. I would even borrow my mom's sequined 4th of July cowgirl hat.

Jan2017

Hilly and Billy have said they'll attend, as well as former Presidents Jimmy Carter and George W. Bush. Bush41 won't attend for health reasons.

Obama presidency ends at 12:00 noon on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Hilly and Billy have said they'll attend, as well as former Presidents Jimmy Carter and George W. Bush. Bush41 won't attend for health reasons.

Obama presidency ends at 12:00 noon on Friday.
    It would be interesting to see if anyone gets arrested.

It would be interesting to see if anyone gets arrested.
    Seems an event best viewed from a safe distance.

I'm good.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Wild horses couldn't drag me to that potential $#@!show.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast