Thread: Dr Paul questions the CDC vaccine guidelines

Dr Paul questions the CDC vaccine guidelines

Clickbait title...

Some strange twist of life events has led me to being a giant fan of youtube videos from Dr. Paul Thomas.

= Check out his channel. He's a really great engaging pediatrician who has me questioning the CDC vaccine schedule.

Wanna see some ear wax removed?:
    Last edited by brandon; 01-13-2017 at 01:34 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His name IS Dr. Paul, and he is a pro-vaccine pediatrician who vaccinates his patients.

But he is a REAL doctor who thinks for himself and does not follow the CDC propaganda. So what he recommends in terms of vaccinations is dependent on the patient, and the merit of each vaccine - not a blanket one-size-fits all vaccine schedule that the CDC pushes.

Dr. Paul Thomas, M.D. – Preserve Medical Freedom
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

I´ve also heard stories about children that are constantly harassed by the teachers in school for refusing vaccinations.

I haven´t found scientific evidence that vaccinations are indeed used to reduce the population, but my guess is that girls are sterilised by “vaccines”. I did find some nasty stories about vaccinating the third world.
    In 1997 the WHO and UNICEF introduced the National Immunization Days in Uganda. After many children dying and Kihura Nkuba discussing it on his radio shows, revolts broke out in the streets. The army of Uganda was used to vaccinate children with polio. Nkuba reported he had a terrible car crash, when two pick-up trucks forced him off the road: http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba.htm

Member of Bilderberg Melinda Gates, wife of the not richest man in the world, is a real philanthropist and founded the “Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation”, that is trying to get “wild polio” out of this world. Apparently it is really bad when (only) several hundreds of children die of “wild polio”, so ten thousands of children in India get paralysed by Non-Polio Acute Flaccid Paralysis (NPAFP), caused by the vaccine: http://humansarefree.com/2016/05/bil...am-caused.html

Bill Gates has clarified why he is so concerned that children do not get vaccinated: “The world today has 6.8 billion people … that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent”.