Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I'm having a baby.... (Is there a vaccine that prevents being a liberal?)

So I'm having a baby.... (Is there a vaccine that prevents being a liberal?)

...and I started to research vaccines. I'm pro vaccine. I wanted to learn the science. Turns out there is only one acceptable position on vaccines. Either you completely agree that everything called a vaccine should be injected into your baby as soon as possible, or you support the immediate resurgence of bubonic plague. There is no middle ground. If you try to research the science a little bit too much, it means you are schizophrenic troglodyte.

Sometimes I think that the liberals who took a blood oath to the "cult of science" are the most scientifically regressive members of society.

Anti-vaxxers of the forum, I think you are also retarded, but if you have any well sourced articles about childhood vaccines, can you shoot me a link?
    Last edited by brandon; 01-12-2017 at 11:22 PM. Reason: ocd

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    ...and I started to research vaccines. I'm pro vaccine. I wanted to learn the science. Turns out there is only one acceptable position on vaccines. Either you completely agree that everything called a vaccine should be injected into your baby as soon as possible, or you support the immediate resurgence of bubonic plague. There is no middle ground. If you try to research the science a little bit too much, it means you are schizophrenic troglodyte.

Sometimes I think that the liberals who took a blood oath to the "cult of science" are the most scientifically regressive members of society.

Anti-vaxxers of the forum, I think you are also retarded, but if you have any well sourced articles about childhood vaccines, can you shoot me a link?
    I cannot help you , I am opposed to Liberals , Troglodytes and the Plague .
    Do something Danke

I worry that my kid will become a progressive due to rebelling against her parents. I hope to at least be open minded enough to play devils advocate and not just be a dogmatic conservative while explaining my opinions.

btw, congrats! I've got an 8 month old. I am skeptical when it comes to vaccines and prescription drugs, but she's getting the vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I worry that my kid will become a progressive due to rebelling against her parents. I hope to at least be open minded enough to play devils advocate and not just be a dogmatic conservative while explaining my opinions.
    I think the best thing that could happen is for our kids to rebel against us and then come back our way in their 20s. They gotta figure this $#@! out themselves, they can't just trust us.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    btw, congrats! I've got an 8 month old. I am skeptical when it comes to vaccines and prescription drugs, but she's getting the vaccines.
    Thanks man, and congrats to you. I've got a boy coming in July. I'll def vaccinate, I just want to learn about it. It's cool us RPF members are becoming adults together and $#@!.

Good Luck Brandon ! Have fun .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Good Luck Brandon ! Have fun .
    Thanks bro. Any good suggestions for boys names?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ronald.

Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ronald.

Paul.
    Oh man... this is tempting. My dad's name is Ronald. Just need to talk my wife into it.

I don't know why you would want to take advice from a retard...

https://www.nvic.org/Downloads/49-Doses-PosterB.aspx

I remain convinced that the early timing, combined with amount and range of vaccines, is responsible for a great deal of increased instances of developmental and allergic problems that are manifesting themselves.

Take a look and decide for yourself.

Oh man... this is tempting. My dad's name is Ronald. Just need to talk my wife into it.
    There you go...

Good for you. Keep researching. I think you'll find that there really are not "well-sourced" articles about vaccines, not if you are looking for the science. And the CDC Whistleblowers that have come forward have admitted to withholding data from the public that links vaccines to autism in certain children.

Either you completely agree that everything called a vaccine should be injected into your baby as soon as possible, or you support the immediate resurgence of bubonic plague. There is no middle ground. If you try to research the science a little bit too much, it means you are schizophrenic troglodyte.
    It is because of this attitude that true scientific studies are not encouraged, or stifled and censored when they do appear.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

The vaccine book by Dr. Sears is a great resource.
    https://www.amazon.com/Vaccine-Book-...dp/0316180521/

We ended up doing a delayed schedule for our kids shots.

Congrats!

Wouldn't hurt to explore different manufacturers, their techniques and materials used..

All my classmates had vaccinations and nearly half turned into liberals, look before you leap.

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=vaccination
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I dig biblical.

Flip to a random page... see who is mentioned... what is the story about... rinse repeat till you find your son.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Wouldn't hurt to explore different manufacturers, their techniques and materials used..
    I thought that was what the dating process was for?

There is no middle ground. If you try to research the science a little bit too much, it means you are schizophrenic troglodyte.
    I believe there is and you'll find it if you follow some of this advice

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I remain convinced that the early timing, combined with amount and range of vaccines, is responsible for a great deal of increased instances of developmental and allergic problems that are manifesting themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Good for you. Keep researching. I think you'll find that there really are not "well-sourced" articles about vaccines, not if you are looking for the science.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    We ended up doing a delayed schedule for our kids shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    I believe there is and you'll find it if you follow some of this advice
    Randal Paul said in at least one interview that they went with a delayed vaccine schedule for his kids.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Randal Paul said in at least one interview that they went with a delayed vaccine schedule for his kids.
    I think the first step is to recognize that the FDA schedule IS middle ground. Surely there are many other manufacturers of vaccine products that would love to stick your kid with something new and collect a check.

So, if you can accept that the approved schedule IS middle ground; subsidized middle ground at that... then you simply have to listen to Ron to find YOUR OWN middle ground:

We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

if we find ourselves justified in questioning and potentially discounting the scientific "consensus" on anthropomorphic climate change... It stands to reason we can be equally skeptical of ANY "consensus" on what is best with regard to vaccinating our unique children; beyond just YEA or NAY but also the gray area line item contents and and schedule thereof.

If I could impart one bit of wisdom on a new parent... don't get talked into ANY vaccine that you didn't intent to give your kid when you woke up that day, no matter the sales pitch at the "doctors" office. When we go shopping for any other product we all have this innate ability to "not get talked into things on the spot" yet when in the presence of a "licensed doctor" so many of us quickly throw that wisdom out the window, making impromptu decisions we can never take back. If doc wants your kid to have a vaccine... make an appointment. Sleep on it and know that you can always cancel.
    Last edited by presence; 01-13-2017 at 08:35 AM.

The HOMESCHOOL vaccine.

Critical Thinking pills help too.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Vladimir and Vermin come to mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    I think the first step is to recognize that the FDA schedule IS middle ground.
    It is the CDC, not the FDA, and it is NOT middle ground. Since 1986 when Congress and President Reagan gave pharmaceutical companies legal immunity from any injuries or deaths due to vaccines, these vaccines have flooded the market, and the CDC has been all too willing to add them to the schedule.

The CDC also purchases most of these vaccines to distribute free or at lower costs, spending over $4 billion taxpayer funds.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What you just said is, "I am not a scientist but I play one on the internet." I am in a Facebook group that addresses everything with scientific skepticism. PM me and I can give you a link. They will have real discussions with you and not screech autistically about mercury and measles.

OK, so I am not an anti-vaxxer (I don't think!) so I don't know if I qualify to answer this, but....

My wife and I read (well, she read, I got bits and pieces) a book called:

Raise a Smarter Child by Kindergarten: Raise IQ by up to 30 points and turn on your child's smart genes

It's a perfectly acceptable, mainstream book. It was at the public library, which is where we got it (purists, please don't stone me). We weren't looking for anything on vaccines at all, but more what you'd expect from the title (of course).

But the author, a Dr. David Perlmutter, has a chapter on vaccines toward the end. He lays out that there is some research and some cause to believe that the extremely accelerated, jam-packed vaccine schedule that's the standard recommended one may have deleterious effects on the brains and mental abilities (that's what he's concerned about, after all) of children. And furthermore, there is no evidence and no reason to believe that a somewhat slowed-down, calmed-down, spread-out schedule will put your child at any greater risk. And so he recommends a more gradual schedule. He even has possible schedule charts, etc. -- it's pretty practical. So check it out.

If you get your doctor to print you out the recommended vaccination schedule (which maybe you have and that's what's bringing this on) it just looks bonkers. To me, anyway. It's completely out of control! You're giving them dozens and dozens of shots! And each one is not a single vaccine but rather a cocktail of a whole bunch of different diseases. I mean, how many shots does the kid really need before he's two months old? When his system is still very weak and vulnerable, and his brain is not yet fully developed?

Anyway, I decided the answer was zero. Zero before six months, in fact. After that, you might consider a sane, slightly calmed-down schedule. Doing the same vaccines on the same schedule as they did back in the 1980s, or even the 1950s, is not going to hurt "the herd." People were not all dying from huge outbreaks in the 1950s.

Anyway, hopefully this is the kind of reasonable, science-based middle-road you were looking for.
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 01-13-2017 at 10:11 AM.

Just make sure when you go to have your precious child vaccinated, you ask the nurse for the box insert on the vaccines and read it.

Best wishes,
    The Retard
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Prometheus.

Check it out, Shelley'll convince you how awesome Prometheus was: http://www.bartleby.com/139/shel116.html

But... maybe for a middle name.

For first names, check out the best baby name book ever written:

That Prometheus Unbound, man. Tremendous. Tremendous. The most gloriously libertarian thing you'll ever read.

Lots of good advice here already. I would go with fewer vaccines more spread out. Delay as many as you can. You want to be skeptical of the drug/vaccine pushers, whose biggest priority is CYA and conformity.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Slow down brother. First, congrats! It's a beautiful time and yes you should have a plan. I won't presume to tell you what to do, but I will offer what my wife and I chose to do with ours:

We had a birth plan which detailed our decisions and we made sure every nurse, midwife, and doctor read it and respected it.

Our birth plan listed our wishes such as: warm lighting and a calm environment (birth is a natural process not a medical procedure, so no massive fluorescent lights and noise!), freedom to move around the room (being supine is not the best position for advancing the delivery)... and now to your OP

--- the second the baby is delivered it is to be PLACED ON MOTHER's CHEST (aka skin to skin) - this immediately regulates body temp of baby and is incredibly beneficial to both baby and mama

--- DO NOT CUT CORD UNTIL IT STOPS PULSING --- a large volume of the baby's blood is circulating between the placenta and the baby, give it time to be all pumped into the baby before cutting and this virtually ELIMINATES THE NEED FOR THE VITAMIN K SHOT (more on that in a sec)

--- ABSOLUTELY NO SHOTS AT BIRTH ---- No Vitamin K (no need if you wait to cut cord), no HEP B shot (neither my wife nor I have that particular STD), no Gonorrhea (or is it Chlamydia??) Goop in the eyes of the baby (again, neither of us have an STD), NOTHING... we are not ANTI-VAXXERS, but we sure as hell weren't going to do a damn thing right after delivery. That was a time for warmth, nursing the baby, and bonding.

--- NO BATH FOR BABY IMMEDIATELY AFTER BIRTH --- most hospitals will snatch the baby up, take her away from mom, bathe with harsh soaps, screw up the baby's temp, and alter the natural process. We chose to leave the Vernix (that white stuff on the baby) ON the baby for some time, it is incredible stuff that is there for a purpose (mother nature is smarter than western docs, just look it up - leave vernix on baby).

--- NO CIRCUMCISION AT BIRTH --- when our boy was born, we did do a circumcision a few weeks after delivery once nursing and feeding had been well established. (Nursing vs formula is a whole different topic, but suffice it to say nursing leads to much better immune system and higher IQ).

When my daughter was born, I actually delivered her with the help of midwives. I cradled her neck and 'caught' her on the last push... and since we chose not to know the sex of the baby, I got to yell "It's a GIRL!" which was coolest moment of my life.

Basically, I would simply advise you to read up on things, but be very cautious about doing ANYTHING right after birth... and be in charge! You are the PARENTS and it is YOUR CALL! Doctors and nurses will bully you into doing things you know are not right if you don't stand your ground. My wife and I follow Dr. Sears alternate vaccine schedule for both our kids and seems to be working fine. This schedule is vastly different from the AMA-approved one that most docs go by. It spreads vaccines out so babies aren't getting 5,6,7 shots at a time, and it eliminates vaccines that are (in my opinion) not needed at all. We found it to be a very reasonable middle ground.

Good luck and feel free to message me if you have any questions... I can go on like this for days. I am a serious dad-advocate for healthy childbirth.
    Last edited by jllundqu; 01-13-2017 at 11:49 AM. Reason: TRUMP AND HILLARY SUCK ASS
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast