Thread: Rosie O’Donnell Calls for Martial Law to Delay Trump Inauguration

Exclamation Rosie O’Donnell Calls for Martial Law to Delay Trump Inauguration

Rosie O’Donnell Calls for Martial Law to Delay Trump Inauguration

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...-inauguration/

by Daniel Nussbaum12 Jan 2017

After kicking off the New Year by warning that there were only three weeks remaining to stop President-elect Donald Trump from taking office, Rosie O’Donnell has proposed a tactic to do just that — by imposing martial law to delay Trump’s inauguration.

The 54-year-old comedian took to Twitter Wednesday night to call for the suspension of regular presidential succession rules until such time as Trump could be “cleared” of all the “charges” against him. O’Donnell didn’t specify to which charges she was referring.

I FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW – DELAYING THE INAUGURATION – UNTIL TRUMP IS "CLEARED" OF ALL CHARGES https://t.co/fUn8FZ8RTj

— ROSIE (@Rosie) January 12, 2017

In a follow-up tweet, O’Donnell said Trump had “cheated,” and that marital law could be used to delay the inauguration until the President-elect could be fully investigated.

@MzMercedesM – he cheated – and its not about hillary – its about delaying the swearing him in – til we investigate all charges

— ROSIE (@Rosie) January 12, 2017

O’Donnell — who has feuded publicly with Trump for nearly the last decade — was one of the Republican billionaire’s most vocal celebrity antagonists during the presidential campaign.

In May, the actress predicted Trump would never be president, and has previously called him “the worst representation of what the United States is or could be” and an “orange piece of sh*t.”

Shortly after Trump’s election victory, O’Donnell helped circulate a video on social media that questioned whether Trump’s 10-year-old son, Barron Trump, is autistic. After first defending the video, O’Donnell later apologized to Melania Trump after an attorney for the future First Lady said in a letter that the video had caused her son to be bullied.

O’Donnell’s suggestion of martial law to delay the inauguration marks the latest (and perhaps last) celebrity attempt to derail Trump’s presidency before Inauguration Day on January 20.

In December, a group of celebrities including Martin Sheen, Debra Messing, Richard Schiff and Bob Odenkirk joined a short-lived effort to convince presidential Electors to disregard their respective state’s voters’ wishes and vote against Trump. Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton ultimately lost more pledged electors despite the effort.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL - rosie

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

I liked Rosie when she said it was "beyond ignorant" to think that anything other than controlled demolitions brought down the World Trade Center.
    Last edited by anaconda; 01-12-2017 at 11:28 PM.

You know how you know a civilization has failed?

...Robespierre is played by Rosie O'Donnell.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I hope you're not gonna bust our chops, Bill."
    "Why would I do that?"
    "Because you're a bond company stooge."
    "I'm also a human being..."
    "...All right. I take that back."

Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    You know how you know a civilization has failed?

...Robespierre is played by Rosie O'Donnell.
    You are a misogynist.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You are a misogynist.
    Rosie's a woman?!?

Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    Rosie's a woman?!?

Possible , they claim those people on the View are women too .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-17-2017 at 11:54 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Possible , they claim those people on the View are women too .
    I'm starting to think those people on the TV may be lying to us..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm beginning to see why Rosie's daughter ran away from home.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Somebody shut that fat ass up with a donut.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Crazy as this may sound, a lot of people actually think that something big is going to happen... like either the "a" word, or a big false flag event or something that would keep Obama in power for a third term. Yes, like I said, it may sound crazy but there's been a lot of talk about this in the last year or so.

There is actually some interesting stuff… maybe predictive programming? regarding a short-lived Trump presidency.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau