Thread: Trump Concedes Russia Hacked DNC- Threatens Russia

Trump Concedes Russia Hacked DNC- Threatens Russia

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/11/trans...onference.html

As far as hacking, I think it was Russia, but I think we also get hacked by other countries and other people.
    REPORTER: Thank you, Mr.President-elect. Can you stand here today once and for all and say that no one connected to you or your campaign had any contact with Russia leading up to or during the presidential campaign and, if you indeed do believe that Russia was behind the hacking, what is your message to Vladimir Putin right now?

TRUMP: He shouldn't be doing it. He won't be doing it. Russia will have much greater respect for our country when I'm leading it than when other people have led it. You will see that. Russia will respect our country more. He shouldn't have done it. I don't believe he will be doing it more now. We have to work something out. But it's not just Russia.

Take look at what's happened. You don't report it the same way. Twenty-two million accounts were hacked in this country by China. And that's because we have no defense. That's because we're run by people that don't know what they're doing. Russia will have far greater respect for our country when I'm leading it. And I believe — and I hope, maybe it won't happen, it's possible, but I won't be given a little reset button like Hillary.
    Now, I don't know that I'm going to get along with Vladimir Putin. I hope I do. But there's a good chance I won't. And if I don't, do you honestly believe that Hillary would be tougher on Putin than me? Does anybody in this room really believe that? Give me a break.
    Trump once called the report of Russian hacking "fake news".
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-12-2017 at 09:49 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot from 2017-01-12 10:33:45.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	281.5 KB 
ID:	5537

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Banned

Blog Entries
    As far as hacking, I think it was Russia, but I think we also get hacked by other countries and other people.
    Lol... that's not what the title says!
    Trump once called the report of Russian hacking "fake news".
    that particular report, and many other reports are fake news. There are many hacking reports.

Its a transcript of the news conference not an article and I knew he was going to turn around once he got the presidency. I cannot say that I am surprised, you all remember when he was asking Russia to hack Hillary's email even while Russia was trying to deny the charge.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Its a transcript of the news conference not an article and I knew he was going to turn around once he got the presidency. I cannot say that I am surprised, you all remember when he was asking Russia to hack Hillary's email even while Russia was trying to deny the charge.
    All he says is that russia has been hacking the US, trying to hack the DNC, trying to hack the RNC, like all the other countries in the world, because the US has the 17th ranked cyber-defense. "because we have no defenses".

Fake news reporters and readers like zippy then stretched that out to Trump saying the podesta emails were hacked by Russia.

from the transcript:

REPORTER: You said just now that you believe that Russia indeed was responsible for the hacking of the DNC and John Podesta's e-mail, etcetera.

TRUMP: But you know what, it could have been others also.
    Zippyjuan caught lying, again.

Watch zippy claim I never disprove anything he ever says, just call him names.

again.
    Last edited by UWDude; 01-13-2017 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    All he says is that russia has been hacking the US, trying to hack the DNC, trying to hack the RNC, like all the other countries in the world, because the US has the 17th ranked cyber-defense. "because we have no defenses".

Fake news reporters and readers like zippy then stretched that out to Trump saying the podesta emails were hacked by Russia.
    Zippy posted a transcript of Trump's news conference and you people jumped on him. The point is that now Trump believes Russia was responsible for as he puts it

By hacking, I think he was referring to the hacks of the Podesta emails which is actually all the hacking everyone is talking about. Also, the latest hacking report is the epitome of fake news and he believes it. It has no evidence what so ever, just speculations about who could have hacked the DNC.

Lastly, John Podesta allegedly clicking on a phishing link is not the US cyber hacking defense.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    By hacking, I think he was referring to the hacks of the Podesta emails which is actually all the hacking everyone is talking about. Also, the latest hacking report is the epitome of fake news and he believes it. It has no evidence what so ever, just speculations about who could have hacked the DNC.

Lastly, John Podesta allegedly clicking on a phishing link is not the US cyber hacking defense.
    REPORTER: You said just now that you believe that Russia indeed was responsible for the hacking of the DNC and John Podesta's e-mail, etcetera.

TRUMP: But you know what, it could have been others also.
    Since I actually watched the press conference, I knew what Trump was saying. I don't have to speculate.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Our PeOTUS says stuff, apparently often repeating what he just heard.

I don't take him as an expert in hacking, at least not yet.

I'm a little confused, though; has this guy's claims been discredited/debunked by our crack mainstream investigative journalists???

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

The words were direct quotes from the news conference transcripts. This is from a couple days ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku-IJbwd7v4

Trump acknowledges Russia role in U.S. election hacking: aide

President-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in cyber attacks during the U.S. presidential election and may take action in response, his incoming chief of staff said on Sunday.

Reince Priebus said Trump believed Russia was behind the intrusions into the Democratic Party organizations, although Priebus did not clarify whether the president-elect agreed that the hacks were directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"He accepts the fact that this particular case was entities in Russia, so that's not the issue," Priebus said on "Fox News Sunday."

It was the first acknowledgment from a senior member of the Republican president-elect's team that Trump had accepted that Russia directed the hacking and subsequent disclosure of Democratic emails during the 2016 presidential election.

TRUMP: He shouldn't be doing it. He won't be doing it. Russia will have much greater respect for our country when I'm leading it than when other people have led it. You will see that. Russia will respect our country more. He shouldn't have done it. I don't believe he will be doing it more now. We have to work something out. But it's not just Russia.
    Sadly, there are still people who actually believe Trump when he makes ludicrous claims like this.

Chester Copperpot

The SPLC is on borrowed time. They will be shutdown for the terrorists they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    The SPLC is on borrowed time. They will be shutdown for the terrorists they are.
    Riiiiiiiiight.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Riiiiiiiiight.
    They will all be deported!

This thread is silly.
    As if Dump would know.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As Donald becomes gets to the president each day, his views and the views of the deep state will become closer to one.

Just like he had to denounce the "Birther" Obama birth certificate issue in order to be allowed to win the presidency (even though Obama certificate most likely a forgery)
    Last edited by squarepusher; 01-13-2017 at 03:45 PM.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

To be fair, at times he has also conceded that views of some his supporters on this are similar to his:

Rep. Franks: If Russia hacked, it was a public service

Eliza Collins , USA TODAY Dec. 29, 2016

Rep Franks:"If Russia succeeded in giving...info that was accurate...they merely did what the media should've done" https://t.co/NSZqUJz81Q
    — Frank Thorp V (@frankthorp) December 29, 2016

“I’m all for doing what’s necessary to protect the electorate but there’s no suggestion that Russia hacked into our voting systems or anything like that,” Franks said on MSNBC Thursday. “But the bottom line is if they succeeded, if Russia succeeded in giving the American people information that was accurate, then they merely did what the media should have done,” he added.

To be devil's advocate, if Putin informed US public about below things, was it really a service if it caused some key people in DGP's closer circle including his First Lady (other) to step down?

CNN drops Donna Brazile as pundit over WikiLeaks revelations
    washingtonpost
    Oct 31, 2016 - CNN drops Donna Brazile as pundit over WikiLeaks revelations ... that Brazile provided more primary debate questions to Hillary Clinton's campaign. ... “From time to time I get the questions in advance,” she told Podesta on ...

Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Resign DNC Post - The New York Times
    Jul 24, 2016 - Some prominent Democrats had called for the Democratic National Committee chairwoman to step down in the wake of emails revealing the ...

Leaked emails show how Democrats screwed Sanders

July 22, 2016

The notorious hacker collective WikiLeaks dumped a massive trove of e-mails from the Democratic National Committee onto the Web Friday just as Hillary Clinton was preparing to celebrate her presidential nomination at the Democratic convention next week.
    In the thousands of internal e-mails, it was revealed that a Democratic Party official tried to use Bernie Sanders’ supposed religious beliefs to derail his presidential campaign; one staffer pitched an idea for a phony sexist Trump ad and DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz tried to score a staggering seven tickets to the Broadway smash “Hamilton.”

BURNING BERNIE

The suggestion of going after Sanders based on religion was included in one of 19,252 *e-mails.
    In one message dated May 5, 2016, with the subject line “No s–t,” the chief financial officer of the Democratic National Committee, Brad Marshall, plotted how to portray Sanders, who was raised Jewish in Brooklyn, as an atheist.
    “It might [make] no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief,” Marshall wrote, apparently referring to Sanders and upcoming Kentucky and West Virginia primaries.
    “My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.”
    - DNC official Brad Marshall
    “Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage,’’ Marshall asked.
    “I think I read he is an atheist.”
    “This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and atheist.”
    The chief executive officer at the DNC, Amy Dacey, responded with a single word: “Amen.”

NB-SEETHING

The DNC was supposed to be neutral in the primary between Clinton and the Vermont senator.
    But the e-mails confirm the party establishment was in the tank for Clinton long before the primaries were decided.
    And top DNC officials were not happy when they were called out for taking sides.
    Wasserman Schultz sent an *e-mail to NBC anchor Chuck Todd complaining about MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski, who was calling for her to resign for taking sides in an intra-party battle.

In another e-mail, dated May 21, 2016, DNC press secretary Mark Paustenbach wrote to communications director Luis Miranda suggesting they plant a story that the Sanders campaign was in chaos.