23 56.10%
  • Not sure

1 2.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you use Facebook?

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    I mostly use it post links to my subreddit under a false name.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    I mostly use it post links to my subreddit under a false name.
    You mean you do not use your real name , Lamp ?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is facebook going to be history in coming months/years like myspace, AOL etc?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/deletefacebook

Even Facebook Former Insiders Are Turning Against the Company With #DeleteFacebook

This public relations catastrophe is epic and years in the making.

By Erik Sherman

Facebook has hit a new company high -- which means a low -- in an ongoing PR crisis. Yesterday afternoon, Brian Acton, co-founder of WhatsApp -- Facebook bought them for $19 billion -- suggested that people delete Facebook from their phones and computers, using the hashtag, #DeleteFacebook, because of privacy issues. Hardly what CEO Mark Zuckerberg would want to hear.

The criticism is harsh and not isolated. An investigation by the Federal Trade Commission over the company's data-sharing policies is reportedly in the works. Facebook's chief security officer effectively said that the company can't police users because it's too large -- not at all reassuring from a company that has this kind of access to massive amounts of personal data. And a former Facebook vp says the company is 'destroying how society works'.

https://www.inc.com/erik-sherman/eve...efacebook.html

The problem more than Facebook is the TREND.

Facebook and Google both have more than enough information to put every man woman and child in this country behind bars for multiple lifetimes, based on Three Felonies Per Day. The TREND is to collect data on everything a person does. Thus, if Facebook collapses, what ever replaces Facebook will do the exact same thing. These Data Collectors make money by selling your most intimate details to Govt and other companies. Facebook specifically selling contents of PRIVATE Messages to other companies so "they can find something wrong". They got PAID to do this. DO you think ANYONE ELSE could become as powerful as Facebook unless they were also getting paid to sell all your data?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Use it under a pseudonym. Only people who know me IRL know my real ID. I also don't post pics of myself. I also have an artist page for posting about my music/art and developing a fan base. #handyforbusiness I'm always amazed at how much personal info people routinely share on that site about themselves, family, friends, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I was banned for "hate speech"

Quote Originally Posted by alicestevens View Post
    I don't have too many personal pictures on Facebook and don't post about my personal life but i frequently update my business page and use facebook ads to advertise my business.
    Weren't you a character on the series Bewitched?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I have a Facebook but I don't really use it that much.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12