Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump to CNN Reporter- You are Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Well they are sort of fake news lately mixed with some occasional non-fake news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=670qHZBM5Is

ISIS = RM 2.0

On an entirely unrelated note, would it be ok from Congressional standpoint if secretive agencies now and then got embedded with media outlets at the time and place of their choosing?
    Lately?
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Things like this make it REALLY tempting to like Trump
    Well, I'm not going to go that far. It will take much more than that. But, for a president elect to put the Deep State on notice...what's not to like?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump pits his staff against the media

The president-elect packs his news conference with paid aides ready to jeer reporters.

NEW YORK — When Donald Trump gathered the press at Trump Tower 20 months ago to announce his unlikely candidacy for president, he reportedly paid actors to fill the marble lobby and cheer.

Not much — and everything — has changed since.

On Wednesday morning, when the president-elect once again faced hundreds of reporters from around the globe gathered in his lobby -- this time for his first press conference in seven months — Trump filled the room with paid staffers who clapped and cheered as he blasted members of the media as purveyors of “fake news.”

It was Trump’s method of battling back an extraordinary report that U.S. intelligence officials have presented both Trump and President Barack Obama with unverified allegations that Russia has compromising information about the incoming 45th president, including about a reported salacious encounter in a Moscow hotel room.

With three of his grown-up children, Vice President-elect Mike Pence, and members of his senior staff looking on from the sides, Trump framed the anticipated barrage of questions about his connections to the Russians as a referendum, instead, on the untrustworthy media, seated in seven rows of plastic folding chairs in front of him.

The Greek chorus of loyal, paid staffers in the back of the room boosting Trump with their hoots and cheers also served as a reminder, of sorts, of the movement of Trump backers happy to take him at his word and jeer the media as the out-of-touch liars.

“It’s very familiar territory, news conferences,” said Trump, who has been more visible on Twitter than in person since Election Day, as he took the podium. His long absence was the media’s fault, he said, not his. “We stopped giving them because we’re getting quite a bit of inaccurate news,” he said, before calling Buzzfeed, the website that published the full 35-page unverified dossier of allegations against Trump, a “failing pile of garbage.”

“Fake news” became the running theme of the hour-long press conference, which peaked with Trump refusing to take a question from CNN reporter Jim Acosta and yelling at him, “I’m not going to give you a question. You’re fake news.” CNN broke the story on Tuesday about the intelligence briefings, which implied Russia could potentially be in a position to blackmail Trump.
    Trump calls CNN 'fake news'

Trump calls CNN 'fake news,' as channel defends its reporting on intelligence briefing

Twitter gasped, but his Greek chorus cheered.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...s-media-233496
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C16_vBBWQAYsMRh.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	231.7 KB 
ID:	5535
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

lol sorta like how Trump was paying people to come to his rallies and stuff too, right? He just buys all his fame..

What you don't realize is that those "paid staffers" represent the view of the majority of people. The views of the mainstream media are represented by a few tools, shills and idiots left falling for that crap.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lol sorta like how Trump was paying people to come to his rallies and stuff too, right? He just buys all his fame..

What you don't realize is that those "paid staffers" represent the view of the majority of people. The views of the mainstream media are represented by a few tools, shills and idiots left falling for that crap.
    I can see how it reinforces their view, when they believe stuff like this staged rally was real.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

This is awesome LOL

Be looking for a DJ DonMaster President-Elect Trump "fug the media" tube in 3...2...1....

CNN has been at it for a while, who can forget this gem?

Could it be buzzfeed owners wanted to push fabricated fake news for "humor"?
    They have created fake news for "humor" in the past:

When war is pre-packaged for sharing

Here's one of the more-discussed critiques of Israel's social media campaign, in which a writer for the site BuzzFeed created a fake tweet from the Israel Defense Forces:
    MT @idfspokesperson: I just ousted Hamas as the mayor of Gaza on @foursquare!
    — Andrew Kaczynski (@BuzzFeedAndrew) November 15, 2012

That post, in which the author appears to mock use of social media, also raised questions about humor during a violent conflict, and the authenticity of information on social networks.
    "Does a journalist faking a tweet from an official govt account cross a line?" asked Alex Howard, a writer at O'Reilly Media.

BuzzFeed's co-founder came to the defense of that tweet's author:

@mathewi @digiphile clearly humor, not fabrication. It's OK if it made u laugh, over the line if it didn't, that's the problem with humor!
    — Jonah Peretti (@peretti) November 16, 2012

Some criticism takes a more serious tone.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/16/tech/s...r-gaza-israel/

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Lately?
    Was being very very conservative

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has CNN said whether we can read these documents yet?

They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    If anyone cares, CNN has a reply up:

I haven't heard so much fumbling around in an attempt to give an explanation since Nancy Pelosi tried to explain the Obamacare bill.

144 upvotes. 1,678 thumbs down. CNN is done. Next?
    We need a meme:

Fake Jake.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    split screen

Two observations: I can hear the CNN guy MUCH better than the other reporters. Is he just yelling louder, or did someone give him a mic when they heard him mention CNN?
    Secondly, the CNN guy gets just a few words shy of finishing his question: "Can you state categorically that nobody...". Nobody what? Now i want to know!
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Hilarious statement by CN fake news N. "We didn't post any details, just vague hearsay, identify specifically what's inaccurate!"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/11/politi...eed/index.html http://archive.is/pXMhE

From CNN

Updated 1:01 PM ET, Wed January 11, 2017

(CNN)CNN's decision to publish carefully sourced reporting about the operations of our government is vastly different than Buzzfeed's decision to publish unsubstantiated memos. The Trump team knows this. They are using Buzzfeed's decision to deflect from CNN's reporting, which has been matched by the other major news organizations.
    We are fully confident in our reporting. It represents the core of what the First Amendment protects, informing the people of the inner workings of their government; in this case, briefing materials prepared for President Obama and President-elect Trump last week.
    We made it clear that we were not publishing any of the details of the 35-page document because we have not corroborated the report's allegations. Given that members of the Trump transition team have so vocally criticized our reporting, we encourage them to identify, specifically, what they believe to be inaccurate.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Here is Tapper's morning broadcast.

"The entire front page of CNNs website
    was lit up with the Trump pee pee story.
    They were headlining the $#@! out of it
    as if it would be the story that takes him down.
    In their pathetic, malevolent glee...
    they did not realize they were being trolled."

==========

"It should be very clear then what a hatchet job CNN was attempting to do.
    They knew the same information reported in this morning's NBC article
    BUT they worded everything in a way
    that would lead viewers to draw the worst conclusions. "

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    We need a meme:

Fake Jake.
    Jake Crapper

CNN has reached a new low. Now "Made in China" produces less fake crap than CNN.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

If anyone cares, CNN has a reply up:

I haven't heard so much fumbling around in an attempt to give an explanation since Nancy Pelosi tried to explain the Obamacare bill.

144 upvotes. 1,678 thumbs down. CNN is done. Next?
    Pathetic.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    split screen

$#@! off, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Two observations: I can hear the CNN guy MUCH better than the other reporters. Is he just yelling louder, or did someone give him a mic when they heard him mention CNN?
    Secondly, the CNN guy gets just a few words shy of finishing his question: "Can you state categorically that nobody...". Nobody what? Now i want to know!
    He was trying to implant an idea in your head. Trump's no dummy.

They can't beat Trump, the more they try, the bigger he gets. He eats hate to survive.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    They can't beat Trump, the more they try, the bigger he gets. He eats hate to survive.
    He definitely gets better. I wish Rand was like this.

Regardless of what else comes out of a Trump Presidency, I'm absolutely going love watching these scumbags getting their noses rubbed in their own $#@!. Bad dog! Bad dog!! LOLOL
    "The Patriarch"

Clapper came out with a statement saying it was BS. Called Trump to basically apologize. Report was full of $#@!.

Jan2017

CNN reporter continuing badgering trying to force his question, in essence demanding to be acknowledged
    with a reply saying "That's not appropriate" . . .

CNN will need a new reporter for the White House beat now - he ain't getting in or will not be called on ever again at least.

I kind of want to buy stock in Time Warner just so I can sell it, but I don' t think that would work.
    You can do what's called "shorting" the stock. You "sell" it first (virtually) with the promise to "buy" it later, after it's gone down (if it works out how you plan -- otherwise if it goes up you owe the difference).

I wouldn't recommend it! But it's an option.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Clapper came out with a statement saying it was BS. Called Trump to basically apologize.
    Oh you mean the guy who perjured himself to Congress?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Smaulgld View Post
    Trump admonishes CNN reporter "Dont be rude"

Calls BuzzFeed a pile of garbage at press conference today!
    >mfw
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast