Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump to CNN Reporter- You are Fake News

Trump to CNN Reporter- You are Fake News

Trump admonishes CNN reporter "Dont be rude"

Calls BuzzFeed a pile of garbage at press conference today!

http://fakenews.news/2017/01/11/trum...cnn-fake-news/
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A "failing pile of garbage" to be precise.

That was great. I just saw it in the other thread.

https://twitter.com/mikeallen/status/810672816651636736

In addition to Allen, AP’s Evan Vucci, Reuters’ Steve Holland and Jonathan Lucas, ABC’s Katherine Faulders and Hallie Jackson, Jeremy Diamond and Noah Gray of CNN, Ali Vitali of NBC, the Washington Post’s Jabin Botsford, the New York Times’ Nick Corasaniti, Buzzfeed’s Adrian Carrasquillo and Politico’s Tara Palmeri attended, among others.
    Last edited by CPUd; 01-11-2017 at 11:56 AM.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    A "failing pile of garbage" to be precise.
    It's pretty bad when you aren't even considered successful garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I kind of want to buy stock in Time Warner just so I can sell it, but I don' t think that would work.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 01-11-2017 at 11:56 AM.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I kind of want to buy stock in Time Warner just so I can sell it, but I don' t think that would work.
    You could short, not sure if that is a good idea or not with all the consolidation that is about to occur in the msm.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You could short, not sure if that is a good idea or not with all the consolidation that is about to occur in the msm.
    I would short, but I don't believe for a second that WaPo is the only organization that's getting CIA funding, and I'm not about to gamble stocks in a rigged market like that.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

Lol. I can't quit watching it. You know I'm not a Trump supporter but that was $#@!ing awesome.

If anyone cares, CNN has a reply up:

I haven't heard so much fumbling around in an attempt to give an explanation since Nancy Pelosi tried to explain the Obamacare bill.

144 upvotes. 1,678 thumbs down. CNN is done. Next?
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

That CNN reporter told trump its not allowed? is that CNN reporter aware that Trump is president?

I loved this moment.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    If anyone cares, CNN has a reply up:

I haven't heard so much fumbling around in an attempt to give an explanation since Nancy Pelosi tried to explain the Obamacare bill.

144 upvotes. 1,678 thumbs down. CNN is done. Next?
    Heh. Thanks for posting. I went over and popped my mouth off and thumbs downed it.

lol where's the whole press conference? I have a pile of popcorn I need to finish.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    That CNN reporter told trump its not allowed? is that CNN reporter aware that Trump is president?

I loved this moment.
    "You are fake news"

Then he said "Mr. President Elect, that is not appropriate!"
    Last edited by dannno; 01-11-2017 at 02:16 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"You're fake news"

Then he said "Mr. President Elect, that's not appropriate!"

"You're fake news"

hahaha that's not appropriate? maybe he should run for president. lol

No questions for you! Next!

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    "You're fake news"

This is going to be a fun 4 years.

Fcuk CNN!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Ok, this is truly cathartic.

For all the years of obfuscation, innuendo, and, to top it off, all the Ron and Rand blackouts,

I approve this message.

It may not be my chosen messenger, and not even for the right reasons, but seeing this done is just satisfying in so many ways.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    Ok, this is truly cathartic.

For all the years of obfuscation, innuendo, and, to top it off, all the Ron and Rand blackouts,

I approve this message.

It may not be my chosen messenger, and not even for the right reasons, but seeing this done is just satisfying in so many ways.
    Indeed.

THat was really fun to watch.... it's like they can't comprehend that they don't hold the reigns of power anymore.... they are being sidelined and ridiculed and shown to be increasingly irrelevant
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    THat was really fun to watch.... it's like they can't comprehend that they don't hold the reigns of power anymore.... they are being sidelined and ridiculed and shown to be increasingly irrelevant
    Lol. I've watched it two more times, and probably a total of ten times already.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. They do seem to be giving their audience what they want:

The presidential election was very, very good to the cable news networks.

Fox News Channel, CNN and MSNBC garnered astounding viewership growth in 2016 thanks to the unconventional matchup between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Fox News led all basic cable networks this year, with an average of 2,475,000 viewers in primetime – up 36% from last year. CNN jumped 77% (from 732,000 to 1,298,000), and MSNBC leaped 77% (from 596,000 to 1,113,000).
    http://www.indiewire.com/2016/12/cnn...rs-1201762864/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. They do seem to be giving their audience what they want:
    Of which, I am sure, you are one of them.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Things like this make it REALLY tempting to like Trump
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast