Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump to CNN Reporter- You are Fake News

What bugs me is that the "unfavorable" stories are literally 10 to 1 against Trump/Republicans. They might be accurate but the bias is in what stories are
    presented.

But what REALLY bugs me is NPR, and PBS. I'm being forced at gunpoint to support liberal government propaganda. At least CNN doesn't force me to do anything.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    What bugs me is that the "unfavorable" stories are literally 10 to 1 against Trump/Republicans. They might be accurate but the bias is in what stories are
    presented.

But what REALLY bugs me is NPR, and PBS. I'm being forced at gunpoint to support liberal government propaganda. At least CNN doesn't force me to do anything.
    That you're aware of, at least.

Personally, I'm not convinced that CNN is operating entirely as a private entity. One would think that if ratings and advertising value mattered, CNN would be tanking hard right about now, but I suspect something is keeping them afloat, maybe even our tax dollars after all.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 01-12-2017 at 03:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

Personally, I'm not convinced that CNN is operating entirely as a private entity. One would think that if ratings and advertising value mattered, CNN would be tanking hard right about now, but I suspect something is keeping them afloat, maybe even our tax dollars after all.
    Or maybe the number of people who don't want to watch them is much smaller than you were led to believe.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Foreign money. Probably coming from China, ME countries. Ironic they complain about RT. At least its no surprise where there funding comes from. China News Network aka Commie news network=CNN.

http://www.naturalnews.com/037423_CN...s_stories.html

As for Lyon, she says that China and many other foreign, authoritarian regimes also pay CNN and other mainstream networks to run flowery, flattering propaganda pieces. And what's more, she says a number of reporters and producers at the network have privately complained about the paid-sponsorship of programming, but believe they can't complain publicly out of fear they will be blacklisted within the news industry and branded troublemakers.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037423_CN...#ixzz4Vaz8GvZE
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Some people think that the MSM made lots of money covering Trump 24/7 last year, probably enough money to cover the next 8 years.

CNN just ate a big turd burger,look at the disapproval on their own youtube

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    President of US calling one of the most prominent US MSM channel "Fake News" is going to have major implications.

CNN sure does twist statements far from their original meaning. trump never called Obama the founder of ISIS. Zippy Blitzer, or was it Wolf Juan? Anyways, whoever that guy is, is a master of misquotes and strawmen.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    CNN sure does twist statements far from their original meaning. trump never called Obama the founder of ISIS. Zippy Blitzer, or was it Wolf Juan? Anyways, whoever that guy is, is a master of misquotes and strawmen.
    And if they keep that up, they will probably find themselves in court with a lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    And if they keep that up, they will probably find themselves in court with a lawsuit.
    This will be fun to watch. Think ratings!

Banned

Blog Entries
    Trump's actual statement:
    I mean, if you look, this administration created ISIS by leaving at the wrong time. The void was created, ISIS was formed.
    So CNN then says he says the administration created ISIS, and then disingenuously say he is lying, al bagdhadi created it. Trump was not saying Obama literally created ISIS. CNN knows it, Zippy knows it.

Zippy caught lying again.

Watch Zippy claim I never disprove anything he says, just call him names.

Again.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL- whoever this guy is, is a master of misquotes and strawmen.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

danno writes: 'lol sorta like how Trump was paying people to come to his rallies and stuff too, right? He just buys all his fame..

What you don't realize is that those "paid staffers" represent the view of the majority of people.'

...let's not forget that ?your stinking republicrat, trump, got around 60 million votes in a country with 320 million people...you don't get out much if you don't understand that your stinking trump [and clinton and every other stinking republicrat] is WIDELY despised...

...furthermore, remember, many of the pathetic dummies who vote for/affirm the stinking republicans and democrats do so because they HATE 'the other guy'...not because they like 'their guy'...

trump never called Obama the founder of ISIS.
    The new RPF: Informed voters R us.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

CNN sure does twist statements far from their original meaning. trump never called Obama the founder of ISIS.
    I thought he did, and repeated with some additional statements later on. Trump saying that "Obama cretaed ISIS" in some ways was similar to Ron Paul's claim that "Isarel created Hamas".
    If Trump's claim is factual, that may help explain strange coincidences like this though.

Obama, ISIS, Boko Haram are departing at same time

Jan2017

CNN - the news agency/network that had staff give the debate questions to Hillary in advance.
    So, Donna Brazile gets fired . . . but wouldn't it also be a Federal Election Commission violation tampering with a debate and election outcome (?)
    ( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0990edc325a78 )
    Hillary "won" all the debates - LOL

CNN gets banned for four years from all WH Press briefings and call it even ?
    Last edited by Jan2017; 01-13-2017 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    This is the new reality. Just look how informed your boss is.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Some people think that the MSM made lots of money covering Trump 24/7 last year, probably enough money to cover the next 8 years.
    I agree. I don't buy the conspiracy angle. I think the bias is more a combination of ratings and the fact that journalists, as a group, tend to be very liberal.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    LOL- whoever this guy is, is a master of misquotes and strawmen.
    Did you actually listen to it? at about 1:20

Trump:
    He was the founder of ISIS, absolutely. The way he removed our troops. You shouldn't of gone in....
    Sounds a lot like what he said at the press conference, which was Obama founded ISIS by withdrawing troops early.
    To which CNN replies , "wrong, Al bagdhadi found ISIS". Which is a strawman. Trump didn't say Obama literally founded ISIS.

CPUd, Nikcers and their friend zippy BTFO again.

I am not tired of winning yet.

I'm right, you are wrong... again.

You all need to start doing more than reading the headlines and video titles. Learn some critical thinking.
    Last edited by UWDude; 01-14-2017 at 10:40 AM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Banned

Blog Entries
    edited video. Full video of speech, please.

I know it seems astonishing he would repeatedly say something so idiotic it had to be edited LOL.

Banned

Blog Entries

Are you going to start posting every single video with the headline "trump says Obama founded ISIS" without watching it first?
    Because it really doesn't matter. Even if he said Obama created ISIS. He never meant Obama literally created ISIS. But that is what CNN headlined with, and then fact checked and called "wrong", because supposedly al Bagdhadi founded ISIS.

So this BS you keep peddling is exactly that. You guys are nothing more than monkey poop throwers. Just throwing fake news article after fake news article on the forums, hoping something sticks.

I know it seems astonishing he would repeatedly say something so idiotic it had to be edited LOL.
    It's not idiotic in its full context. It only sounds idiotic when cut up and regurgitated by your propaganda masters. And indeed, ISIS indirectly was supported by the US greatly. It is idiotic to suggest otherwise.

...what's with the trump cheerleaders claiming 'a win' here?!...anyone not a brainwashed radio-republicrat understands that when someone wants to challenge someone in public, anyone who is truly 'the/a real deal' takes the question, the pitch, if you will, and hits it out of the ballpark, 'turns it around quickly'...

...all your guy did was refuse to play ball, and instead, insult 'the pitcher,' trumpsters!...he seemed like a scared bully...btw, he really does seem a much much better actor than reagan...he's 'talented,' if you will..admit it, trump haters!!..

...but also admit that, if a stinking democrat did to faux-fake news what the stinking republican trump did to cnn fake news, the biggest cheerleaders here now would be the loudest critics...

...republicrats. suck. always. UGH!!!
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 01-14-2017 at 12:25 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

CNN Journalist: ‘Governments Pay Us To Fake News’, Shocking Exposé

CNN Journalist: ‘Governments Pay Us To Fake News’, Shocking Exposé:

According to Amber Lyon, a three-time Emmy award winning journalist, CNN is routinely paid by the US government and foreign governments to selectively report on certain events and make up fake news stories.

Furthermore, the Obama administration pays CNN for editorial control over some of their content.

CNN Journalist ‘Governments Pay Us To Fake News’, Shocking Exposé: http://yournewswire.com/cnn-journali...ocking-expose/

CNN and the business of state-sponsored TV news: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...sponsored-news

Army 'Psyops' At CNN: http://www.wnd.com/2000/03/4056/

monkey see no evil dude whistles: 'edited video. Full video of speech, please.'

...are you denying that trump stated, 'obomba created isis'?!?

...[..it's going to be fun watching republicans/trump fans slowly and shamefully slink away...the smarter ones anyway...but i fear the radio-republicans are beyond redemption...hopeless ignoramuses..]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast