Thread: LIVE: President-Elect Donald Trump Holds Press Conference at Trump Tower

LIVE: President-Elect Donald Trump Holds Press Conference at Trump Tower

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow he is RIPPING the CIA and MSM to shreds, lol.

LMAO, he won't even take questions from certain news organizations.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Can't hear the questions... fairly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Wow he is RIPPING the CIA and MSM to shreds, lol.

LMAO, he won't even take questions from certain news organizations.
    Lol. Called out Buzzfeed as "fake news" and wouldn't take a question from them.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    *BOOM*

This is part him elected. He pushes back hard. (And seriously, it just seems that with a name like "Buzzfeed" you're begging for the label even if you don't publish false information on a semi-regular basis.)

I couldn't tell who it was he was talking to but that was awesome.. I was kinda hoping it was CNN, Politico or NYTimes.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I couldn't tell who it was he was talking to but that was awesome.. I was kinda hoping it was CNN, Politico or NYTimes.
    Sorry, it was CNN. Great stuff. Lol.

Sorry, it was CNN. Great stuff. Lol.
    even better, that's what I was hoping.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a distraction so they won't cover the Tex Drillerson confirmation hearing, happening at the same time.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It WAS CNN. Trump just called CNN Fake News! LOLOLOLOL!!!

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

Video of the exchange at link:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/you-a...ch-at-presser/

He called Buzzfeed a "failing pile of garbage"

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    It WAS CNN. Trump just called CNN Fake News! LOLOLOLOL!!!

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

Video of the exchange at link:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/you-a...ch-at-presser/

Bwaaaaahaaaahahahahahahaah. That was great.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul