Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Just saw a link minutes ago to a dossier on Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by vonMises View Post
    Other countries have horrible GDP to debt ratios, and this will hurt them, but U.S. debt could go exponentially higher as long as other things get higher as well...like more military bases around the world... But if the world lives in a system in which no one has much confidence in the U.S. any longer, it makes a lot of more sense to start getting rid of things.
    This is what matters most since we don't back our money by gold, its how our money trades with other money.

Right now our dollar is trading high I believe which usually means that the bankers and the oil masters want exploding deficits so that our dollar goes down and more people buy it. The difference with gold backed fiat currency is when you print money it inherently loses value with the gold, but if we print money and other countries print money then we just get bubbles and not a direct inflation. This is why the people who argue that there hasn't been a crash yet are wrong because there have been several oil crashes, real estate crashes, industry crashes.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    U.S. debt could go exponentially higher as long as other things get higher as well...like more military bases around the world...
    Oh.

That sounds awesome.

/s
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Other countries have horrible GDP to debt ratios, and this will hurt them, but U.S. debt could go exponentially higher as long as other things get higher as well...like more military bases around the world... But if the world lives in a system in which no one has much confidence in the U.S. any longer, it makes a lot of more sense to start getting rid of things.
    Dude, you need a reboot. Report for maintenance immediately. No more posting until the maintenance is done.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Excuse me, violating the Hatch Act is not a criminal offense worthy of an arrest, but in knowing what he did in light of what he knew, we could still see the spectacle of handcuffs...
    LoL

Banned

Blog Entries
    Many Russian trolls are so mean spirited that it's very hard to forgive them for the things they've done, but it's something I've already done when I first began to know about them. Once the average "conspiracy theory believing" RPFer finally gets wind to how much he's been had though, he may actually want the worse for Russian trolls but I don't.
    you only have 262 posts in 8 years. How can russian trolls have been mean to you, when you hardly exist?

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    you only have 262 posts in 8 years. How can russian trolls have been mean to you, when you hardly exist?
    They should ask for a refund on this old account. They haven't heard of the reputation system?

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I really meant as they exist throughout the internets and how some act online. Some Russian trolls are probably cooped up in some building in St. Peterburg just feet from each other when it's 10 degrees outside, so I could understand why they are that way.

I really meant as they exist throughout the internets and how some act online. Some Russian trolls are probably cooped up in some building in St. Peterburg just feet from each other when it's 10 degrees outside, so I could understand why they are that way.
    He is goner. Nurse!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Dude, you need a reboot. Report for maintenance immediately. No more posting until the maintenance is done.
    For the last 70 some years, the U.S. may have just created something nearing a pyramid scheme but such a scheme can sustain and perpetuate itself indefinitely so long as everyone is on board... Not that I'm trying to justify this scheme but at least I could understand it and why there might exist a need to play whack-a-mole against countries that move against the scheme.

For the last 70 some years, the U.S. may have just created something nearing a pyramid scheme but such a scheme can sustain and perpetuate itself indefinitely so long as everyone is on board... Not that I'm trying to justify this scheme but at least I could understand it and why there might exist a need to play whack-a-mole against countries that move against the scheme.
    I said maintenance station!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I said maintenance station!
    But what kind of maintenance do I need?

But what kind of maintenance do I need?
    Upgrades!

So far read that Trump hired prostitutes to perform golden showers in a Moscow hotel that the Obamas stayed in.
    I heard it was pissing on a bed. I don't think that fits the definition of a "golden shower." Furthermore, I don't think this would even be illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    This thread needs more LOLs.

LOL LOL LOL.
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    LOL!

Not sure if this is more Grunge or R & B.

Not sure if this is more Grunge or R & B.
    First hit on youtube for lololololololololo and in Russian. LOL.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    he just wanted them to sit in a hammock that had a hole cut out of it and poop on his face.
    Seems like this would be legal, unless it violated some hazardous waste statutes.
    Last edited by anaconda; 01-12-2017 at 01:01 AM.

First hit on youtube for lololololololololo and in Russian. LOL.
    Buzzfeed should run with this.

I'm not seeing that either Buzzfeed or CNN did anything wrong in this case. Somebody enlighten me please.

I'm not seeing that either Buzzfeed or CNN did anything wrong in this case. Somebody enlighten me please.
    Defamation - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_statements_of_fact

They did not teach you that in the spy school?

Defamation - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_statements_of_fact

They did not teach you that in the spy school?
    Buzzfeed said they were publishing unverified allegations, if I understood correctly. How is this defamation?

Buzzfeed said they were publishing unverified allegations, if I understood correctly. How is this defamation?
    The facts were nonetheless false.

lol, how would you feel if someone made up some "unverified allegations" against your wife and published them in the newspaper and said, "well, these are just unverified allegations...but check this out...."

Pizzagate, on the other hand, was a collection of emails and other evidence on social media and such that provided a basis for making the allegation that these organizations and persons were involved in child trafficking and pedophilia. The allegations stemmed from the evidence that actually existed, whereas this evidence they are providing against Trump is likely completely fabricated.
    Last edited by dannno; 01-12-2017 at 01:50 AM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lol, how would you feel if someone made up some "unverified allegations" against your wife and published them in the newspaper and said, "well, these are just unverified allegations...but check this out...."
    But it is newsworthy if it is worth being passed among high ranking government officials. Otherwise they would laugh it off and toss it in the trash. Allegations against Bill Cosby have been published, but not verified.

Allegations against Bill Cosby have been published, but not verified.
    At least the allegations had real people behind them even if the events themselves could not be verified - this information seems to have all been completely made up by 4chan trolls. McCain picked it up and handed it off to intelligence. THAT is newsworthy, so in a sense you are right that it is newsworthy that high ranking officials are passing around this nonsense in the attempt to discredit the Pres Elect and that is what many in the alternative media were reporting on. The way the msm was reporting it was as if they might be real, since they were being passed around by high ranking intelligence. Big difference.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456