Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just saw a link minutes ago to a dossier on Donald Trump

Lawmakers broach possible Trump campaign coordination with Russia

Members of Congress made clear Tuesday they're increasingly willing to broach a taboo topic: possible coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Their emboldened approach comes amid a bombshell CNN report that intelligence officials last week presented Trump with alleged claims by Russian operatives that they have compromising information on the president-elect. According to CNN, Trump was also presented with allegations there was an "exchange of information" during the campaign between his surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.

Trump responded Tuesday night with an emphatic all-caps tweet: "FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!"

The subject is one lawmakers have largely avoided discussing since the presidential election, even as anti-Trump advocacy groups have sounded alarm bells about the president-elect.

But that changed Tuesday, during a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on Russia's meddling in November's election.

The hearing followed Friday's release of an unclassified version of an intelligence community investigation into Russia's interference in the election, which said Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence operation to undermine Hillary Clinton and help Trump.

During the intelligence hearing, Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) noted the extensive ties between Trump advisers and the Russian government and pointed to an interview shortly after the election in which a top Russian diplomat said his government had had "contacts" with the Trump campaign.

Wyden then asked FBI Director James Comey, "Has the FBI investigated these reported relationships, and, if so, what are the agency's findings?"

Comey refused to confirm or deny the existence of an investigation, saying he could not comment publicly about such matters. His response raised some eyebrows among Democrats and led to a biting response from Sen. Angus King (I-Maine): "The irony of your making that statement here, I cannot avoid, but I'll move on."

This was Comey's first public appearance since his decision shortly before the presidential election to alert Congress that his agency was examining new emails potentially related to the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails — a move that gave the Trump campaign momentum in the final stretch to Election Day.

"I would never comment on investigations, whether we have one or not, in an open forum like this," Comey said Tuesday. "So I really can't answer it one way or another."

He later acknowledged he was sometimes "tone deaf when it comes to politics."

During his exchange with Comey, Wyden urged the FBI director to provide an unclassified answer to his question before Inauguration Day, saying the American people "have a right to know" whether the FBI is investigating possible ties between the Trump team and Russia.

"If it doesn't happen before January 20th," Wyden said, "I'm not sure it's going to happen."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ination-233439
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Waiting on Zippy to chime in...
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vonMises View Post
    Yes, and I have made the allegation that the Russians first started interfering with U.S. elections with the Ron Paul 2008 presidential campaign as this very messageboard indicates. And as I've said as well, government investigations will likely occur around associates of Ron Paul, if not on Ron Paul himself.
    OMG!!!!!
    Did you just call Ron Paul a potential Russian Agent!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhh

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

ahhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL *cough* LOLOL *cough* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The only puzzling piece in this entire story is why Trump decided to respond.

Are you kidding? In their zeal to destroy Trump, the legacy media jumped all over a hoax perpetrated by 4Chan trolls. They Trump a HUGE favor. If I were him, I'd never stop mentioning this.

The MSM is totally unable to deal with Trump. Hell, they're totally unable to just avoid the traps he sets. I wouldn't be surprised if someone connected to him set up this hoax themselves.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Members of Congress made clear Tuesday they're increasingly willing to broach a taboo topic: possible coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.
    LOL!

"taboo"

AS if the Russian angle hasn't been getting spit up every day for the past 3 weeks.

Oh god, this is terribly desperate and sad.

You people will not get your World War III now, I guarantee it. The best you'll get is a mass lynching of congress and the media.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Are you kidding?
    I think I am.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Next - dirty Sanchez.

https://twitter.com/borzou/status/818975712992460800

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CPUD, do you get paid by hour, or by post?
    +

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Waiting on Zippy to chime in...
    Zippy usually does not get involved in this kind of topics. He spins facts so there is nothing for him to do here.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    OMG!!!!!
    Did you just call Ron Paul a potential Russian Agent!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhh

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

ahhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL *cough* LOLOL *cough* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
    If I could help it, Ron Paul and his family (but not in-laws and associates) should be spared any investigation of any kind. And even if someone did do something illegal they should still give Paul and his family immunity deals... Federal prosecutors treated Ron Paul quite nicely over the whole bribery thing when it was rather easy for someone related to Paul, if not Paul himself, to have been investigated for obstruction of justice much like the Iowa senator involved in the case was, and they could treat him nicely over possible connections with the Russians. As long as people know of this possibility, people could prevent bad things from happening to Ron Paul.

Good question. It must in the contract somewhere. However CPUd is so far behind it does not matter. The objective is the final bonus. A conjugal visit.

Banned

Blog Entries
    If I could help it, Ron Paul and his family (but not in-laws and associates) should be spared any investigation of any kind. And even if someone did do something illegal they should still give Paul and his family immunity deals... Federal prosecutors treated Ron Paul quite nicely over the whole bribery thing when it was rather easy for someone related to Paul, if not Paul himself, to have been investigated for obstruction of justice much like the Iowa senator involved in the case was, and they could treat him nicely over possible connections with the Russians. As long as people know of this possibility, people could prevent bad things from happening to Ron Paul.
    But what about the three way with 2 hot blondes you had last night?

You know I don't get paid at all. And I will offer a reminder about your present behavior:
    2) Treat others with respect.

Do not make accusations, declarations on others' character, question their motives, be judgmental, assign them to a group or make any other negative personal commentary of members.
    No insulting, antagonizing or personally attacking other users.
    Do not suggest that other members should leave or that they otherwise don't belong here.
    Do not publicly discuss which site members you don't like, who is on your ignore list or similar.
    No misquoting other members when debating, such as with "fixed it for you."
    Be respectful of others' religion or lack thereof.
    No posting of anyone's personal contact information or members' personal details.
    See the "Being Respectful" section below for more details.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1989

Ron Paul's inattention essentially allowed for illegal activity to happen (like the bribe), but by being the nice guy that he is, he should be spared the fate of his associates.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    You know I don't get paid at all. And I will offer a reminder about your present behavior:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1989
    No seriously, how much?
    +

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Ron Paul's inattention essentially allowed for illegal activity to happen (like the bribe), but by being the nice guy that he is, he should be spared the fate of his associates.
    And the unicorns, we definitely have to put the unicorns (at least the talking ones) on trial.

Go to your fridge right now and pour yourself a stiff drink. And keep drinking until one of us makes sense.
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Somehow I get the impression CPUd, doesn't like Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Somehow I get the impression CPUd, doesn't like Trump.
    I don't really care one way or the other.

Well, you sure have been vociferous about it.

Of course you don't. For you, it has to do with the pay.
    +

I think I am enjoying this thread.

https://twitter.com/lrolfes3/status/819002985007247361

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^^^
    doubts
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

OK, so I honestly don't mean to derail this thread, but I gotta ask.
    Yahoo news is featuring a ABC/GMA article on this subject, and this is the pic they are using...

Seriously, what is going on there with the discoloration on Trump's chin and neck?!?

For those so inclined (or, if you don't believe they are actually using that pic) you can find it, and the article, here.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    OK, so I honestly don't mean to derail this thread, but I gotta ask.
    Yahoo news is featuring a ABC/GMA article on this subject, and this is the pic they are using...

Seriously, what is going on there with the discoloration on Trump's chin and neck?!?

For those so inclined (or, if you don't believe they are actually using that pic) you can find it, and the article, here.
    That's the seam for the mask. Donald Trump is actually [wait for it] . . . .

Vladimir Putin!
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Well you're a Russian troll and citing the usual disinformation websites that already know how to spin information. The man and his father otherwise have PhD's in disinformation if there can be such a thing.
    They do not actually just give those out . You have to work for the govt for several years to get that PHD .
    Do something Danke

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast