Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Just saw a link minutes ago to a dossier on Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Don't forget that Trump is actually a Hillary plant put in place by the elites - so this is all just for show.
    You do have a point. Maybe trump was picked, because Hillary's health has being weak. Both Trump and Hillary had business with Moscow at one point.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan View Post
    Putting aside the whole 4chan issue and just focusing on the story that we know about for certain, there is absolutely nothing that verifies any of this. It's all based on hearsay and other flimsy sourcing and is just a bunch of allegations by an intelligence community that hates the man that won the presidency. That man, by the way, isn't just doing things that community disagrees with (being friendly to Russia), but has also said that he wants to slim them down significantly. Basically, they are worried about their jobs, which is why all of this is happening.

And, BTW, if the goal is to stop Trump from taking office, then it needs to be called out as the coup attempt it is. These deep state members are not friends of this country or of liberty.
    Good point.

Wikileaks weighs in:

WikiLeaks has a 100% record of accurate authentication. We do not endorse Buzzfeed's publication of a document which is clearly bogus.
    https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/819037478627770368

Quote Originally Posted by vonMises View Post
    Well you're a Russian troll and citing the usual disinformation websites that already know how to spin information. The man and his father otherwise have PhD's in disinformation if there can be such a thing.
    He's right. It isn't legit. 4chan has done some pretty impressive stuff like fooling liberals into using a safety pins which was actually gay signalling for asking for getting it in the rear with a condom. Ask yourself, do you really think this info wouldn't have come out during the election where people were offering serious money for any information on Trump?
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Senior U.S. intel official tells NBC News that Trump, Russia dossier is "unvetted disinformation":

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/819191141174120452

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This dossier comes from a former MI6 agent and the allegations and sources implicated are far too intimate for 4chan posters to be responsible for it (but such posters are nonetheless responsible for hacks and propaganda, "meme magic" as they call it, that otherwise derailed elections in the last year and may stand a good chance of being arrested for sedition if they aren't Russian). It's one thing to have 4chan users say they are responsible for this and leave it at that, but to promote it in high Russian disinformation channels just makes the Russian attempt of a coverup very sloppy. Newsweek also has a few articles about Russian interference in the election and their sources have been people working in foreign intelligence agencies. They reiterate the New York Times allegation that Manafort has been paid $12.7 million by Yanukovych and a secret meeting between him and Putin took place to make sure it couldn't be traced but with Putin walking away not believing Yanukovych, and mention that Russians were having second thoughts on Trump after he criticized the Khans. They even mention Estonians bugging a meeting between Trump staff and Russian officials. So what I'm saying is that the CIA has not really been involved with procuring such allegations so far but they can take the lead in investigating the allegations.
    Last edited by vonMises; 01-11-2017 at 09:25 AM.

Lol. Theater of the absurd....

Sworn Donald Trump enemy John McCain admitted Wednesday that he passed the dossier of claims of a Russian blackmail plot against the president-elect.
    The Arizona senator issued a public statement amid mounting questions of his exact role in the affair - and how a document riddled with errors and unverifiable claims came to be published.
    'Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,' he said.
    'Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4VT3zms00
    Follow us: @MAIlOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    More fake news. This was a 4chan hoax that CNN and the NYTimes actually ran.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...mp-report-hoax

https://medium.com/@therickwilson/fo...84f#.vwkgfqya7

Fool Chan

I’m not BuzzFeed’s source. Since their source was anonymous, and I don’t know who it was, I’ll settle it this way; if — arguendo — I had been their source, I hereby release the authors of the story, its editors, and BuzzFeed generally from any off-the-record/background protections of anonymity I would have asked for. Over to you, folks.

More broadly, as regards the British memo run in BuzzFeed, I release ANY journalist I’ve talked to about Trump from any off-the-record/background protections of anonymity. Why? Because the first time I saw the memo was when BuzzFeed published it. I’ve never had possession of that memo, never shared it, never pitched it, and never requested or caused others to do so. Allegations from the memo were making the rounds in the IC, political, and media worlds, to be sure, but its origins are elsewhere.

If you believe the Russian/4chan spin that this information came from them, you can’t use a calendar, or common sense. This information on Trump’s various personal and business dealings in Russia was being pursued by major campaigns and by major media to my knowledge as early as late July of 2015, and the “Ritz Carlton” information was out in the summer of 2016.

The allegations I “took the memo to the CIA” (or caused others to do the same) are utterly, entirely, and profoundly false and risible.
    The information out there wasn’t from anonymous deep-cover chan-children. Unless, of course, many current and former senior IC and diplomatic officials here and abroad are secret weebs.

The vast majority of stories we worked were about Trump’s financials and his relationship — and that of his team — with Russian interests. This was — to my estimate — as significant a compromise as anything in the sexual arena. He could easily refute and dismiss the financial ties by opening his tax returns and his books to scrutiny, but we know that’s not happening.

The real shame of this entire situation is that we’re wasting valuable time Trump could be using to uncover the real secrets of John Podesta and Hillary Clinton’s PizzaGate global child kidnapping and cannibalism ring. You know, the important stuff.

[UPDATE per a question] No, I did not commission the oppo report mentioned in the NYT.
    Last edited by vonMises; 01-11-2017 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Lol. Theater of the absurd....

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4VT3zms00
    I know that John McCain is seen as evil on this forum, but him doing this makes me respect him more.

I know that John McCain is seen as evil on this forum, but him doing this makes me respect him more.
    Lol.

What percentage of regular posters on this forum would you estimate to be Russian trolls?

Lol.
    The memos/file seems to not made the rounds until after the election but loose details of what it contained, like filmed golden showers, were known by some people since the summer of 2016.

From your linked Dailymail article:
    'And then, a former British ambassador to Russia independently was made aware of these findings and he took the information to John McCain – Senator John McCain of Arizona – in the period just after the election, and showed it to McCain – additional findings.
    'McCain was sufficiently disturbed by what he read to take it to FBI director James Comey himself personally, they had a five minute meeting the two men, very little was said, McCain turned it over to him and is now awaiting what the FBI’s response is to that information.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4VTASeukh

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This dossier comes from a former MI6 agent and the allegations and sources implicated are far too intimate for 4chan posters to be responsible for it (but such posters are nonetheless responsible for hacks and propaganda, "meme magic" as they call it, that otherwise derailed elections in the last year and may stand a good chance of being arrested for sedition if they aren't Russian). It's one thing to have 4chan users say they are responsible for this and leave it at that, but to promote it in high Russian disinformation channels just makes the Russian attempt of a coverup very sloppy. Newsweek also has a few articles about Russian interference in the election and their sources have been people working in foreign intelligence agencies. They reiterate the New York Times allegation that Manafort has been paid $12.7 million by Yanukovych and a secret meeting between him and Putin took place to make sure it couldn't be traced but with Putin walking away not believing Yanukovych, and mention that Russians were having second thoughts on Trump after he criticized the Khans. They even mention Estonians bugging a meeting between Trump staff and Russian officials. So what I'm saying is that the CIA has not really been involved with procuring such allegations so far but they can take the lead in investigating the allegations.

The memos/file seems to not made the rounds until after the election but loose details of what it contained, like filmed golden showers, were known by some people since the summer of 2016.

'And then, a former British ambassador to Russia independently was made aware of these findings and he took the information to John McCain – Senator John McCain of Arizona – in the period just after the election, and showed it to McCain – additional findings.
    'McCain was sufficiently disturbed by what he read to take it to FBI director James Comey himself personally, they had a five minute meeting the two men, very little was said, McCain turned it over to him and is now awaiting what the FBI’s response is to that information.'

You are not getting your bonus. It is over...

Lol.

I knew today was going to be an entertaining day on the internet.... 2017, you have not disappointed so far!

I'm laughing my ass off at the complete stupidity.

Carry on.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I knew today was going to be an entertaining day on the internet.... 2017, you have not disappointed so far!

I'm laughing my ass off at the complete stupidity.

Carry on.
    Now go to work and listen to your boss.

Harry Reid's letter to the FBI, even says the Director could be violating the Hatch Act:

Harry Reid's letter to the FBI, even says the Director could be violating the Hatch Act:

Lol.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Intelligence agencies! Russians! CNN!!!!
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Lol.
    The Director and a number of FBI officials themselves interfered with the elections and they could be arrested for violating the Hatch Act. Comey released his letter to Congress as a matter of scoring political and personal points when the FBI are not supposed to do this at all. And he did this while having a better grasp of memos relating to Russia's connection to Trump. And ignoring Hatch Act violations, he and other FBI officials were willing and well informed aids to an otherwise Russian puppet for president, so I wonder if charges of treason can be in the works (but I know it was for personal points or whatever, but still).
    Last edited by vonMises; 01-11-2017 at 11:05 AM.

The Director and a number of FBI officials themselves interfered with the elections and they could be arrested for violating the Hatch Act. Comey released his letter to Congress as a matter of scoring political and personal points when the FBI are not supposed to do this at all. And he did this while having a better grasp of memos relating to Russia's connection to Trump. And ignoring Hatch Act violations, he and other FBI officials were willing and well informed aids to an otherwise Russian puppet for president, so I wonder if charges of treason can be in the works (but I know it was for personal points or whatever, but still).
    Lol.

Lol
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Lol.
    Excuse me, violating the Hatch Act is not a criminal offense worthy of an arrest, but in knowing what he did in light of what he knew, we could still see the spectacle of handcuffs...

Excuse me, violating the Hatch Act is not a criminal offense worthy of an arrest, but in knowing what he did in light of what he knew, we could still see the spectacle of handcuffs...
    If you think we do not get your points you are wrong. I hope your are compensated well for having to suffer the indignity of being an ass on the internets. I am sure you are a great individual in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    If you think we do not get your points you are wrong. I hope your are compensated well for having to suffer the indignity of being an ass on the internets. I am sure you are a great individual in real life.
    But I only have a couple of hundred posts?

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast