Thread: Next in the Senate Hotseat: T-Rex Tillerman Secretary of State

Next in the Senate Hotseat: T-Rex Tillerman Secretary of State

"Mr. Tillerson... Do you now, or Have you ever... stopped loving Russians? Yes or No."

US Senate to Question Tillerson on Newly Introduced Russia Sanctions Bill

Earlier in the day, US senators introduced a bipartisan bill
    that would apply additional sanctions on Russia
    for allegedly interfering in the 2016 US presidential elections.
    The new sanctions target Russia's energy and nuclear sectors.

"You’re going to see at tomorrow’s hearing
    members questioning him in some cases on specific provisions
    that are included in this legislation,"

==============

fun starts tomorrow LIVE...
    C U then.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-11-2017 at 09:27 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIVE links

==============
    RT

PBS

Bloomberg

I tried listening, I don't know how anybody could stand listening to either the asslicking by the GOP members or the horse$#@!-spewing by the DNC members.

Not laughing.
    Can't believe the vitriol toward Putin/Russia.
    Tillerson is joining in with the chest bumping bootlicking hegemon serving neocons.

If Tillerson is faking to get past the gatekeepers... aka role playing...
    I'm convinced.
    Like watching McCain being sworn in as Secretary of State.

Like watching demons taking turns sticking verbal pitchforks
    trying to see if he's as evil and filled with seething rage as they are.

==================

HOLD THE PHONE...

hahaha... ok... just saw/heard the exculpatory wiggle room...
    Sen. Menendez extracted it from Tillerson..

He asked whether Trump AGREED with everything Tillerson was spewing...
    Tillerson basically said HE DIDN'T KNOW.
    SO...
    Tillerson is NOT declaring Policy... he's 'free' to tell them what they want to HEAR....
    because they can be retracted as HIS opinions... NOT TRUMPS.

I'm good... I can relax (a little.)

=========

Menendez was the jerk that had Neo Nazi commanders
    from the Ukraine Adair and Donbass battalions walking the halls of Congress
    stumping for arms and $$$. I remember him vividly.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-11-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Tillerson supports a Carbon Tax!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Do you believe in science???

Currently talking about sanctions and how Exxon Mobil dealt with them.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

recess until 2:15 eastern
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Terrorism is the nature of man.

Got it. A tactical reaction to violence is the problem, not initiating the violence in the first place.
    Gonna have to watch the digital exchange of info, because that's the way the nature of man communicates.

This guy fits right in.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I tried listening, I don't know how anybody could stand listening to either the asslicking by the GOP members or the horse$#@!-spewing by the DNC members.
    Rubio actually implicated Putin and the FSB in the 1999 Moscow bombings...Russia's 9/11 moment. It's what most Russian experts have concluded about the bombings now, so it's not that controversial of an opinion. I think Obama also gives a sigh whenever he has to meet Putin as he recalls him being a pedophile.

My overall impression is very favorable. These nominees are not a bunch of dumb golf buddies. They are people who understand world events and can articulate their views very well. They are certainly more interesting than the people who are interviewing them.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    My overall impression is very favorable. These nominees are not a bunch of dumb golf buddies. They are people who understand world events and can articulate their views very well. They are certainly more interesting than the people who are interviewing them.
    I think that probably still stands true for the other nominees...but Tillerson's presence and intonation does make for a lot of confidence... I'm surprised I never heard of him until last month. When watching Congressional hearings involving any number of random people, Tillerson has them beat.

I think this guy would be all right as Energy Secretary.

I've been listening to hearings since Watergate. This is a brilliant nominee. He understands world events, the relationships, and puts it all out there in a very interesting way.
    Last edited by euphemia; 01-11-2017 at 09:14 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

https://twitter.com/agearan/status/819280565757157376

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Q & A with Rand was good.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I think this guy would be all right as Energy Secretary.
    I think I heard somewhere that ExxonMobil is supposed to have an intelligence ability on par with the CIA and Tillerson is supposed to be well versed in geopolitics in his capacity as CEO. He seems to be carefully crafting his words well (in response to reported atrocities or whatever) as a means to position himself well in negotiations with foreign countries that are monitoring the hearings. And he somehow seems pensive yet commanding.

Quote Originally Posted by vonMises View Post
    I think I heard somewhere that ExxonMobil is supposed to have an intelligence ability on par with the CIA and Tillerson is supposed to be well versed in geopolitics in his capacity as CEO. He seems to be carefully crafting his words well (in response to reported atrocities or whatever) as a means to position himself well in negotiations with foreign countries that are monitoring the hearings. And he somehow seems pensive yet commanding.
    Dude, did you write it yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Dude, did you write it yourself?
    I still possess the opinion that Trump's cabinet picks could be a train wreck but at least I can say that Tillerson is setting a good impression with me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by vonMises View Post
    I still possess the opinion that Trump's cabinet picks could be a train wreck but at least I can say that Tillerson is setting a good impression with me so far.
    Nurse!

Marco Rubio was an insulting douchebag Putin for War Crimes Over Aleppo? really?

Putin approves.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Thanks . . . good line of questioning by Rand.

Tillerson brings up Libya as a regime change with the leftover "what do you do next (?) and not a national security interest priority.

Yep . . . it was pushed by a former Secretary of State just to get her foreign experience resume up for 2016 . . .
    with some 55,000 pages of emails deleted that got lost for history from the national record archives.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think Tillerson was very wise not to burn bridges before he has a chance to talk to Putin or any other world leader.
    #NashvilleStrong

Thank you Danial and Dr. Paul.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Putin approves.

I know that the guy reminds of Henry Ford already...but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Watching as much of the hearing as I can but seriously, F Cruz, I could tell it was him by that voice and incessant sucking up style. He literally joked (nobody laughed) that Tillerson being a longhorn already makes him qualified as SoS, Cruz is just pure dirt.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll