Thread: CA-32 y/o female teacher arrested for sex with student

Exclamation CA-32 y/o female teacher arrested for sex with student

Fremont teacher arrested for alleged sex with student

http://abc7news.com/news/fremont-tea...udent/1634300/

FREMONT, Calif. (KGO) --

A Fremont High P.E. teacher is under arrest for sexual misconduct with a student. Corine Audiat, 32, is under arrest for unlawful sex acts with a minor.

The arrest came on Thanksgiving Day, though detectives believe the teacher and student had been communicating for some time.

The sign at Washington High School in Fremont says pride, tradition and excellence. Today, on campus shock after 32-year-old Corine also known as Cory Audiat was arrested on several charges for crimes against a male student, including unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor and oral copulation.

"Oh, it's a surprise because I've lived in Fremont for 20 years and I've never heard that happening," said Maria Hernandez, parent.

"This is obviously a very unsettling, disturbing, emotional type of situation. It's a very difficult conversation to have," said Fremont police spokesperson Geneva Bosques.

District officials sent a letter to all the parents at Washington High letting them know about the arrest. Audiat has been a PE teacher here since 2012, and with the district since 2008.

"Our job this morning is really to try to bring a sense of calmness and normalcy here at the campus of Washington," said Fremont Unified School District Superintendent Jim Morris.

Investigators say Audiat started a relationship with a male student at the beginning of this year, and it escalated into a sexual relationship by late spring, early summer.

She was arrested on Thanksgiving Day on the two charges, but the district attorney's office ended up filing five more charges.

"It's bruising. It's a bruise that our community will take. We will get through this because we know this is an isolated incident. We know we have amazing teachers in an amazing school district," said Bosques.

The victim is still a student at Washington High School. The superintendent said Audiot is on unpaid leave and will never teach again in the Fremont Unified School District.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "Oh, it's a surprise because I've lived in Fremont for 20 years and I've never heard that happening," said Maria Hernandez, parent.

"This is obviously a very unsettling, disturbing, emotional type of situation. It's a very difficult conversation to have," said Fremont police spokesperson Geneva Bosques.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Nobody in the 70's ever whined about getting laid by older women...

I suspect there was more makeup involved...

She was also married. Apparently, she sought out the teen for sex not long after her her wedding. o_O

Police claim the conversations between the teacher and her student become more explicit over the months, leading up to when they had ‘unlawful sex’.

The illicit tryst came after the woman was newly married in October, 2014.
    Read more at http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2016...yb7MQJF0c6Z.99

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Corine-Audiat5.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	5533
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I know a tweaker when I see one. Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    She was also married. Apparently, she sought out the teen for sex not long after her her wedding. o_O
    Almost two years later. Guess that marriage isn't working out so well.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This is the first female teacher minor male student relationship I have ever seen where the lady teacher is not really attractive at all.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So.... back the truck up.
    under arrest for unlawful sex acts with a minor.
    ....including unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor and oral copulation.

The article clearly insinuates that oral sex is illegal in California.

In California?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

So I looked it up, the oral sex bit is a charge multiplier. It's illegal to have sex with minors, but it's a separate law making oral sex with minors illegal.
    Justice system is justice systemy.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Read more at http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2016...yb7MQJF0c6Z.99

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Corine-Audiat5.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	5533
    I could have gone all of 2017 without seeing that and it wouldn't have bothered me at all.
    "The Patriarch"

I could have gone all of 2017 without seeing that and it wouldn't have bothered me at all.
    From the OP:

It's bruising. It's a bruise that our community will take
    How about the boy? Did the boy survive?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Nobody in the 70's ever whined about getting laid by older women...
    No kidding...hell, my "abuser" became the first Mrs. AF.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Happy New Year ! What do ya want , pierced belly button too ? LOL
    Do something Danke

Does that glowing skin tone come from a golden shower?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I am going to report you to the moderator. Oh, shooot .....

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Has the spirit of Danke possessed you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.