Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roseville man criticizes officer who gave him ticket for warming up car in own driveway

"You're putting the public at risk,"

You would not believe what I saw after searching for "go $#@! yourself pictures". Wow

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder what will happen if I scan Slave Mentality's avatar with my phone. I'm so tempted but I'm afraid of what will happen to muh phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I wonder if the cop left his car running when he got out to put the ticket on the guy's car?
    bwaaahahaha

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Pig wire.

Or any suitable police state fence with gate. Ain't no pig gonna climb a fence. Make sure you pull a permit and get an inspection...
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I wonder what will happen if I scan Slave Mentality's avatar with my phone. I'm so tempted but I'm afraid of what will happen to muh phone
    I don't know and am afraid to try it myself!

Edit: Tried it. It is a link to Wikipedia regarding the Dorset Ooser. My phone hasn't melted at least.
    Last edited by Slave Mentality; 01-17-2017 at 10:25 AM.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

"You see the disparaging comments he made about my officer?" Berlin said. "Drop dead."
    Better watch out citizen. Coming from officer dip$#@!, that strikes me as an inauspicious warning, not a platitudinous insult.

Can we setup an account here for officer thin skin? He could see just how disparaging remarks could be.

Man guilty of leaving car idling in driveway, fine: $128

ROSEVILLE, Mich. — A man who fought a $128 ticket for leaving his car running was on the losing end of a court case earlier this week and may appeal the ruling.

Taylor Trupiano, 24, who lives in this suburb about 20 miles north of Detroit, was warming up his car in his driveway Jan. 5 when he ran inside to get his girlfriend and her 2-year-old son. That 10 minutes or so was enough time for a Roseville officer to issue him a citation because he was in violation of a state law intended to hamper car theft.

Trupiano's vehicle was left "wide open" near the bottom of his driveway about 2 feet from the sidewalk, City Attorney Tim Tomlinson said.

Less than two weeks later, two vehicles were stolen, both from people who started their vehicles and left them unattended. One lead to a high-speed chase and another occurred when a car was taken with two children inside, the city attorney said.

"There is an important public safety goal this is trying to achieve by having these regulations on the books," Tomlinson said.

Trupiano said he fought the ticket because he thinks people should be able to warm up their own cars in their own driveways. He considers the citation another way for municipalities to raise money.

He also didn't want his girlfriend's son, who has cerebral palsy, to get into a cold car on a freezing day, he said. He sees valets, delivery drivers, school bus drivers and even police leave their cars running and unattended for various reasons.

"That's a little upsetting," Trupiano said after the hearing. He doesn't think the ordinance "applies to my private property."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...gan/100762988/

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Any decent human would have
    That's the problem right there.

Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

cop messed up....he forgot to search the car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12