Thread: Tucker Carlson Rand Paul Interview Repealing Replacing Obamacare - 1/6/17

Tucker Carlson Rand Paul Interview Repealing Replacing Obamacare - 1/6/17

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm still on the fence about Trump (although his election over HRC is extremely positive) but Rand Paul's power in the tightly contested senate cannot be overstated.

Over the course of Trump's first 4 years there's a real good chance that Paul will be the vote that 1) passes good laws 2) blocks bad laws

I hope I'm right
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

If Rand can somehow spearhead the replacement and repealment this will be huge. Huge for Americans looking for simple, common-sense insurance, and huge for Rand to elevate his political status. Unfortunately, I think Rand's warning of repealing without replacing will come true. The Republicans will repeal without replacing, and will get blamed for the windfalls from that.

Rand is clearly on board with DJ DonMaster T and his plans to Make America Great.

Follow Republicans would be wise to do the same.

I've got people on fedbook claiming that Rand just did a FOX interview backing a mandate in his new plan. I cannot foresee any circumstance under which Rand would support a "mandate." Does anybody know what these people are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I've got people on fedbook claiming that Rand just did a FOX interview backing a mandate in his new plan. I cannot foresee any circumstance under which Rand would support a "mandate." Does anybody know what these people are talking about?
    the mandate is newsspeak for the repeal of Obamacare. Rand says he would support a repeal. Rand doesn't support the budget, so I think he has to do double time so the MSM doesn't say he is against a Obamacare repeal.

Rand said that in the Republicans plan it doesn't even repeal Obamacare but just puts insurance companies on a path to bankruptcy. I think the republicans won't be able to pass anything to make Obamacare better so this might be the best thing to hope for, a complete bankruptcy of all the health insurance companies. Rand says that if that happens though they will be bailed out.

until you get rid of dr licenses, prescriptions, mandates, fda approval, drug patents, education accreditation,
    and all the other regulatory schemes artificially LIMITING THE SUPPLY of healthcare...

state financed "obamacare" or some variant thereof, will always be NECESSARY

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Rand seems to dig his job. Great Senator. The greatest ever I would think? I think slowly but surely voters will begin to have buyers' remorse that they passed up Rand for Trump. It will be interesting to see how Rand's career unfolds. For now, he's a crucial voice for liberty and surprisingly effective, given he is an army of one in the Senate, having to navigate the filth and corruption around him.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Rand seems to dig his job. Great Senator. The greatest ever I would think? I think slowly but surely voters will begin to have buyers' remorse that they passed up Rand for Trump. It will be interesting to see how Rand's career unfolds. For now, he's a crucial voice for liberty and surprisingly effective, given he is an army of one in the Senate, having to navigate the filth and corruption around him.
    If Trump pulls through with turning the American ship around and onto a better course, Rand may very well have a legit shot at the 2024 election.

If Trump and the Repubs bungle this huge opportunity...well then who the hell knows what will happen.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park