Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 95

Thread: To Bryan and (at the time) Josh

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    You all act like administrator/moderator have nothing to do but sit around and babysit people who are proven problems. This is a privately owned sitr, and the only fair thing is for admin to limit membership to people who are eligible and who follow community guidelines. It's always their call.
    Sounds very Trumpian. I approve. I'll self-deport now.

    See y'all in 2018!



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Spencer View Post
    Especially now that Sola Fide is back.

    .
    He's in forum purgatory, but I'm sure the mods will let him rise again eventually.

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    He's in forum purgatory, but I'm sure the mods will let him rise again eventually.
    Let's pray for his soul. But only because he'd hate that.

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Spencer View Post
    Let's pray for his soul. But only because he'd hate that.
    Ha!. I just put your Rep bar at two over that one.



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Spencer View Post
    Let's pray for his soul. But only because he'd hate that.
    meh, i think he'd love it too much

    But you know your situation the best and what the right thing to do is, and I respect it.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Spencer View Post
    The only reason I'd come back is for the Peace Through Religion subforum. Especially now that Sola Fide is back.

    Or if a Trump Subforum were opened.
    A Trump subforum would be really great
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Spencer View Post
    The only reason I'd come back...
    ...if a Trump Subforum were opened.
    I'm sure the admin will bend over backwards to attract high quality new posters such as yourself. I'll send your suggestion up the chain and get Bryan right on it.

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Spencer View Post
    The only reason I'd come back is for the Peace Through Religion subforum. Especially now that Sola Fide is back.

    Or if a Trump Subforum were opened.
    I'm holding you to your words. Don't make me go Henry Rollins on ya!

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm holding you to your words.
    I talked to a brilliant psychic about this. She confidently predicted that he will indeed be back before 2018.

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I talked to a brilliant psychic about this. She confidently predicted that he will indeed be back before 2018.
    It will be interesting to see if Jebby is a man of his word or a man of his principle.

  13. #71
    I kind of get what he's saying about it being virtue signalling but that may be because I'm back to full blown apathy. Raging against the machine at a national level has proven to be a waste of time, effort, and money for the most part. I still like to hear Rand talk though.

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Spencer View Post
    Let's pray for his soul. But only because he'd hate that.
    You can pray for my soul . Too late for Dankes .



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Spencer View Post
    I'm fine with staying banned and popping in once in a blue moon to say hi.
    Well, I thought you had a negative view of us here at RPF. Why would you want to stop by and tell us hi?





    Also check out Liberty Con...there's some great writing on there (no, we're not a forum "competing" with RPF. There is no forum over there, just an online magazine).

    Why should we provide that guy with a free platform for his ecommerce endeavors when he apparently has this mindset toward us? Hm? Tell me. Why?
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 01-05-2017 at 09:41 PM.

  17. #74
    Ban that url, too.

  18. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Ban that url, too.
    One minute you say you are leaving the forum, the next you are suggesting others be banned. At this rate, the entire forum will dwindle away.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    One minute you say you are leaving the forum, the next you are suggesting others be banned. At this rate, the entire forum will dwindle away.
    Yeah, I change my mind a good bit. Depends on my mood and how things are going. Sometimes I get frustrated with the place. But, you know, I just kind of ask myself what I can do better.

    He is not your friend, TER. Although I do recall public dialogue about having you moderate their forum when it was around.

    As far as the topic is concerned, somebody's gotta say it like it is or it likely won't get said. Yes indeedy. And I, for one, won't lose a second of sleep about it.

    You've been a good friend, TER. I'd like to keep it that way. He just ain't worth it, brother.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 01-05-2017 at 09:29 PM.

  20. #77
    I was never asked to be a moderator there and I wouldn't have done so. In fact I only visited a couple of times.

    And he is my brother too.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  21. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    I was never asked to be a moderator there and I wouldn't have done so.
    I didn't say that you were asked.

    And he is my brother too.
    Okay. I'm gonna go make a salad.

    Proceed...

  22. #79
    Not sure who this 'Eduardo' character is exactly...



    But, anyway, on another note,

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Spencer View Post
    somethingsomethingwordswords
    You aren't THE Richard Spencer, are you?

  23. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    Not sure who this 'Eduardo' character is exactly...

    He looks like this

    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    He looks like this

    So he invented a time machine?

  26. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    So he invented a time machine?
    More than that. He has found a way of coming back to life from banhammer death.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  27. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    More than that. He has found a way of coming back to life from banhammer death.
    Maybe he should get a Nobel Prize.

    Bob Dylan isn't using his.

  28. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I would if I knew how to effectively describe it. Lol

    It starts with a slow multi year build with a gentle turn away from principle, moves on to a meticulously constructed fantasy world, moves further to a full principle inversion where he claims he's got all the principles and you have none, and I'm am in the current stage where he moves on to harassing your FB friends.
    I'm not even going to describe my last interaction with him, suffice it to say it was very strange.
    "The Patriarch"

  29. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Well, I thought you had a negative view of us here at RPF. Why would you want to stop by and tell us hi?






    Why should we provide that guy with a free platform for his ecommerce endeavors when he apparently has this mindset toward us? Hm? Tell me. Why?
    Damn NC, dragging up the past dude. Let it die.
    "The Patriarch"

  30. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    Not sure who this 'Eduardo' character is exactly...

  31. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Damn NC, dragging up the past dude. Let it die.
    I was just keeping him honest, Origanalist. I've said pretty much all I had to say about it.

  32. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Well, I thought you had a negative view of us here at RPF. Why would you want to stop by and tell us hi?






    Why should we provide that guy with a free platform for his ecommerce endeavors when he apparently has this mindset toward us? Hm? Tell me. Why?
    Huh, this is from the DP...

    I was there at the time.

    I don't recall this eduardo, must not have posted much.



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    Huh, this is from the DP...

    I was there at the time.

    I don't recall this eduardo, must not have posted much.
    Sure he did. He was a multiple account ****** just like he is here. You DP'rs were gullible as $#@!. I'd like to say that I've never seen such emotional train wrecks informing us of how sad they were after Ron Paul lost, but I saw the exact same reactions after Hillary lost. "I can't stop crying" was the DP reaction. A few years later Hillbots can't even begin to tell us how they are "literally shaking" after their dose of reality.

  35. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Sure he did. He was a multiple account ****** just like he is here. You DP'rs were gullible as $#@!. I'd like to say that I've never seen such emotional train wrecks informing us of how sad they were after Ron Paul lost, but I saw the exact same reactions after Hillary lost. "I can't stop crying" was the DP reaction. A few years later Hillbots can't even begin to tell us how they are "literally shaking" after their dose of reality.
    Well, that sounds rather unsavory, and unmanly.

    All I can tell you is that that certainly doesn't characterize yours truly.

    Michael was a piece of work though; don't want to bad mouth him, but...

    ...things were not good, or rational, with him.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •