Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RPF members missing in action...

Exclamation RPF members missing in action...

Looking over old threads, I wonder where some of these folks have gotten off to.

mad cow

Icymudpuppy

Kathy88

Trvlyr

kcchiefs6465

Carson

Bruno

Just to name a few.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trvlyr was banned wasn't he? (the whole throat punch thing....)
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Yeah, I like cops. They keep the streets safe. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The Fed is NOT safe from audit, Trump has said he wants to audit the fed and we may have some bills coming up soon.

Trump is helping Rand pass his healthcare plan, if you think Trump actually supported RyanCare then you are foolish and you need to go read the threads where I addressed this topic. Rand was talking to Trump 2-3 times a week, and Rand told Trump straight up it wasn't going to pass, it didn't have the votes. Trump knew it wasn't going to pass, so he supported it to make sure it was all Paul Ryan's failure and none of it could be blamed on him. Trump hates Paul Ryan.

Trump is going to help save Syria, with Russia's help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    It is not about brainwashing. You can support Trump for practical reasons. I think Danno is right about the Syria missile strikes helping Trump politically in the US. The media stopped talking about the sickening russian narrative. Proof again it was just a hoax to manipulate the public opinion.

Trump made a good call as a politician. Libertarian souls can bitch all they want about principles and being conned. Trump is going to disappointed again. I have enough hairchest.

Just answer the question. Which game is Trump playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Trvlyr was banned wasn't he? (the whole throat punch thing....)
    Maybe for a while but his account is active now...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Maybe for a while but his account is active now...
    Ah, I didn't know that.

The Fed is NOT safe from audit, Trump has said he wants to audit the fed and we may have some bills coming up soon.

Trump is helping Rand pass his healthcare plan, if you think Trump actually supported RyanCare then you are foolish and you need to go read the threads where I addressed this topic. Rand was talking to Trump 2-3 times a week, and Rand told Trump straight up it wasn't going to pass, it didn't have the votes. Trump knew it wasn't going to pass, so he supported it to make sure it was all Paul Ryan's failure and none of it could be blamed on him. Trump hates Paul Ryan.

It is not about brainwashing. You can support Trump for practical reasons. I think Danno is right about the Syria missile strikes helping Trump politically in the US. The media stopped talking about the sickening russian narrative. Proof again it was just a hoax to manipulate the public opinion.

Trump made a good call as a politician. Libertarian souls can bitch all they want about principles and being conned. Trump is going to disappointed again. I have enough hairchest.

Kathy88 and I are Facebook friends. She's alive and well and loving liberty.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Kathy88 and I are Facebook friends. She's alive and well and loving liberty.
    Oh that's good news, thanks.

Tell her to stop by and say hello sometime.

Henry Rogue has been gone a while.

Also Eduardo hasn't trolled by in a while.

I'm hoping that, like anglela, anybody who might know some of these folks, either IRL or on other media contacts, can update us on their status.

I miss sailingaway.

I hope all is well.

Henry Rogue , Green73 , Idirtify , twomp , Hollywood , KCIndy , ACPTulsa , CydeCoulter , moostracks , Terry1 ,..........

Green73 snapped, went over to the Dark Side and became The Texan.

Limequat , Bradley in DC , The Grinch , Free hornet ......

Who was it that got a sex change operation and never came around after getting grief because it was paid for with VA money?

RCA?

Carlton , FrankRep .....

Who was it that got a sex change operation and never came around after getting grief because it was paid for with VA money?

RCA?
    That is not just trolling ? the VA would pay for that ?

Josh Lowery , Bolil .....

RCA?
    "Reason" I believe.

shane

Malkulsm , Bruno ....

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    "Reason" I believe.
    Yeah, that's who it was...sorry RCA wherever you are.

I haven't heard from oyarde in a while. Although it could be that I have him on ignore.

Voluntary American , Voluntary Man .....

Kiwi , Scrapmo , RJB

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That is not just trolling ? the VA would pay for that ?
    They were going to, and then dropped the plans to do so.

So I don't know where that left Reason.

http://www.militarytimes.com/article...change-surgery

Steven Douglas

Ah yes, FlightlessKiwi...

And hopefully , one day the state of California

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Scrapmo ,
    I miss him. He did his avatar justice.

Occams Banana doesn't come around much anymore.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast