Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin Back Up To $1000

$1013.90 right now..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Time to sell some Bitcoin, huh? I want to sell some as I bought it a couple of years ago for 450/BTC. Where can you recommend me to do it? I have found a nice service at https://www.xmlgold.eu/ The rates seem fine to me. Have you ever tried it before?
    Last edited by roteiro; 02-09-2017 at 06:55 AM.

Not sure what country you're in. Easy way would be to buy PM's, direct at discount.

Looks like it plunged about $100 overnight.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It pass 1000 USD once again ....gogo BTC the greatest technology for mankind ever. People all over the world should turn to it now... and we will free from any corruption...

Quote Originally Posted by lucky80 View Post
    It pass 1000 USD once again ....gogo BTC the greatest technology for mankind ever. People all over the world should turn to it now... and we will free from any corruption...
    Yes, I see it has bounced back some. Although I think it was up around $1070 about a week ago. Seems to have stabilized at around $1015 or thereabouts.

Thank you for your comment and welcome to the Ron Paul Forums!
    Last edited by anaconda; 02-12-2017 at 02:11 PM.

It's at 1107 and alts are doing their typical decline while btc grows. Not sure the exact correlation, BTC goes up faster than usual, Alts drop. BTC stabilizes and alts go back to normal. Not sure the reasoning behind that...
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    It's at 1107 and alts are doing their typical decline while btc grows. Not sure the exact correlation, BTC goes up faster than usual, Alts drop. BTC stabilizes and alts go back to normal. Not sure the reasoning behind that...
    What are alts? Is it this?: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/...investment.asp

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    crypto other than btc, such as ltc, namecoin etc.

$1.19 mBTC

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OMG, We gonna be so Rich!!!!!!! 1204

IT's Happening. It's catching on, I'm Tellin ya.

$1218.94 It's shortly after NOON in Shanghai.
    Last edited by anaconda; 02-23-2017 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    OMG, We gonna be so Rich!!!!!!! 1204

IT's Happening. It's catching on, I'm Tellin ya.

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    $1.19 mBTC
    $1.22 mBTC new high.

I have no idea why though.

$951.80 right now, that's quite the tank. The potential of a fork is causing some fear

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/17/bitco...-ethereum.html
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

$951.80 right now, that's quite the tank. The potential of a fork is causing some fear

LOL. Will be interesting to see what comes next.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This whole charade in price decline reeks of a controlled demolition by the insiders playing big ego nuts over this scaling debate that's been going on for years now, yet the price still recovers and moves on. Now, we are back to the lower region of the linear progression scale and this FUD was timed perfectly for the bearish EW waves to play out accordingly. Shake out weaks hands, then move back to regular scheduled broadcasting.

Are we going to see sub $900?

Are we going to see sub $900?
    We were close on Saturday. I bought at the dip at $930 and then it kept going down to 900. I wanted to buy but I think 1 btc was enough for that night. Who else bought at the dip this weekend?

Where do you guys stand on BU?
    Last edited by eleganz; 03-27-2017 at 08:45 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Today was insane, so many record high's this week.

$1420 on coinbase
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Today was insane, so many record high's this week.

$1420 on coinbase
    Another thing I hadn't considered until very recently (I think it's from the article directly above) is that a generally wider and increasing mainstream acceptance of BTC should increase the demand for it steadily along with continued increases in price. Apart from any speculative incentive.

Another thing I hadn't considered until very recently (I think it's from the article directly above) is that a generally wider and increasing mainstream acceptance of BTC should increase the demand for it steadily along with continued increases in price. Apart from any speculative incentive.
    You have 5 women and 2 guys. Women are easy to get. Then 2 more guys move in, not to bad, still easy to get a woman if you aren't an ass. But then.. 2 more guys move in.......... now, the poor guys have to go on expense dates, lie to the women constantly to please them, overlook all their personality flaws, just to make sure they aren't womanless.. from 4 guys to 6 guys the price of female companionship went up exponentially. 2 more men move in... OMG... now some of the women are having 2 men!!! waiting on them hand and foot 24/7... The price for female companionship seems to rise exponentially even as the male population grows at a linear rate when females are a set quantity!!!!!!

Doubling the bitcoin userbase, would/will not just result in a doubling of price. We need increased transaction capacity though, to really increase the userbase chasing Miss Bitcoin.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    You have 5 women and 2 guys. Women are easy to get. Then 2 more guys move in, not to bad, still easy to get a woman if you aren't an ass. But then.. 2 more guys move in.......... now, the poor guys have to go on expense dates, lie to the women constantly to please them, overlook all their personality flaws, just to make sure they aren't womanless.. from 4 guys to 6 guys the price of female companionship went up exponentially. 2 more men move in... OMG... now some of the women are having 2 men!!! waiting on them hand and foot 24/7... The price for female companionship seems to rise exponentially even as the male population grows at a linear rate when females are a set quantity!!!!!!

Doubling the bitcoin userbase, would/will not just result in a doubling of price. We need increased transaction capacity though, to really increase the userbase chasing Miss Bitcoin.
    I guess in economic theory the new price of BTC with a doubling of the user base would depend on the current shape of the demand curve for BTC and how much it shifts with a doubling of the user base. Also, investors have many alternatives, unlike maybe the guys in your example (although the smart ones would probably just spend the money on a motorcycle and let the other guys fight it out ).
    Last edited by anaconda; 05-02-2017 at 07:06 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast