Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Is Exactly Where The Elites Want Him

Trump Is Exactly Where The Elites Want Him

Trump Is Exactly Where The Elites Want Him
    1/1/2017 0 Comments

Picture
    By Brandon Smith​

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful drug. It makes otherwise-very-intelligent people goofy and incoherent in their thinking and blinds them to certain realities that they should normally see right in front of their noses. I witness it all the time in the field of economics — a key piece of logic, a key fact that certain people absolutely refuse to take into account simply because they have a singular idea of how the world works and they cannot allow that idea to ever come into question. They would rather leap into a mental gymnastics routine worthy of an Olympic gold medal than examine the truth. And if you confront them on it, they’ll accuse YOU of being the one in denial.

This is how we ended up with the credit crisis and market crash of 2008/2009. This is how very few people saw the writing on the wall with Syria and ISIS and the fact that the funding and training of Islamic extremists by Western governments for the purpose of proxy insurgency might not be such a great concept. It is the reason why it took years for the mainstream to acknowledge the advent of the East/West paradigm, the same paradigm that alternative analysts warned about years in advance. This is why most mainstream AND alternative analysts completely discounted a successful Brexit referendum. And, it is why the vast majority of pundits could not even conceive of a Trump victory in 2016. I could write a list 20 pages long on all the geopolitical and fiscal developments most people missed because they were clinging to assumptions rather than evidence.

Unfortunately, the liberty movement is also sometimes vulnerable to such assumptions. The most dangerous of which revolve around the rise of President-elect Donald Trump.

I have seen endless theories over the past several months on all the ways in which the global elites would sabotage the Trump campaign. I believe the phrase “they will never allow him to win” was repeated in nearly every discussion on the election. The assumption in this instance was that Trump is “anti-establishment” and, therefore, a threat to the globalists. These are the same globalists that people also claimed would “rig the election,” or initiate a “coup” in the electoral college to stop a Trump presidency.

Of course, this never happened. So, a large percentage of the movement needs to question — why didn’t it happen? How did Trump win within a system we know has been rigged for decades?

You’ll hear hundreds of theories and rationalizations on Trump’s miraculous victory, but a reason you will almost never hear is also the most likely one: Trump won the election because he serves the interests of the establishment. Trump won because he is a fake.

This is not an idea that many liberty activists want to entertain. They were so repulsed by the proposition of Hillary Clinton taking the helm at the White House that they would have invested themselves in almost ANYONE running against her, even if they thought that candidate might be controlled opposition. However, not just anyone was fielded as a candidate; Trump was fielded, and for good reason. I predicted before the Republican and Democratic primaries that the final election would be between Trump and Clinton in my article Will A Trump Presidency Really Change Anything For The Better?, published in March, and here is a quote on why:

"The other ingenious aspect of the Trump campaign is really who he is running against — Hillary Clinton, a rabidly liberal candidate even more hated than Barack Obama. A candidate with a potentially serious criminal record and a penchant for an outright communistic world view far beyond that of Bernie Sanders. Those of us who have been in the writing field for a long time and have dabbled in fiction know that in order to create a fantastic hero, you must first put even more work into creating a fantastic villain. The hero is nothing without the villain.

The unmitigated horror inherent in the prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency is like adding jet fuel to the Trump campaign. (And yes, I am assuming according to the results of the primaries so far that the final election will be between Trump and Clinton)."

My point back then as well as now is that without Clinton as the counter-party, Trump would not have garnered the political following he did. Any other Democratic candidate would not have galvanized conservatives so fervently. As I continued in my pre-primaries article:

“Donald Trump appears to be the perfect antithesis to Hillary Clinton. … the real question is, is Trump a reflection of the frustration and defiance of the conservative population, or, is he a clever ruse by the establishment to co-opt and placate the conservative population before we rebel?”

The staging of the 2016 election might have appeared to some people to be absolute chaos, but to me, it could not have been more perfectly scripted. In later articles covering the election I went on to give Trump a chance. I stated that I had little doubt that he would win the election and that this would be followed by an economic crisis, probably triggered early in his first term. Conservative movements would be set up as scapegoats for a crash the globalists had created. However, I believed it (marginally) possible that Trump was not aware of this strategy on the part of the elites. Today, I no longer hold this view.

The first and worst sign that Trump is not anywhere near “anti-establishment” has been his complete reversal of his original “drain the swamp” rhetoric. Trump is not only NOT draining the swamp that is the Washington D.C. and corporate elitist revolving door, he is adding even more creatures of varying ghoulishness. As Newt Gingrich, who describes himself as an outside adviser to Trump, recently stated:

“I’m told he now just disclaims that…” [Draining the swamp] “He now says it was cute, but he doesn’t want to use it anymore…”

There is a good reason why Trump no longer wants to use that particular slogan — his cabinet is now filled with the exact same elitists he used to slam along with the Washington establishment.

Trump first placed former Goldman Sachs partner Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary. Goldman Sachs has a long history of insinuating its alumni into vital positions within government bodies dealing directly with the economy. Mnuchin is particularly troubling because of his ties to George Soros; Mnuchin used to work directly for George Soros at Soros Fund Management up until 2004.

Then, for those people that thought maybe Mnuchin was just an anomaly, Trump added Gary Cohn, president of Goldman Sachs, as the director of the National Economic Council.

Trump’s chief strategist and Breitbart executive Steve Bannon is also a former Goldman Sachs investment banker.

It is interesting to note that over a quarter of the gains in the delusional Dow Jones spike after Trump’s election was tied to a rise in Goldman Sachs stock value. Imagine that…

Trump is also now “advised” on economic matters by the likes of JP Morgan’s Jamie Dimon. Are we starting to get the picture here?

If that is not enough, then how about the fact that Trump is being closely advised by long time globalist Henry Kissinger (just as Vladimir Putin is advised by Kissinger)? I'm not sure why so many people are surprised by this arrangement; Trump was meeting with Kissinger months before the election. No matter the administration, there is ALWAYS a high level globalist behind the curtain. Barack Obama had Zbigniew Brzezinski, and Trump and Putin have Kissinger.

I won’t go into the numerous establishment Republicans that Trump has tapped for his administration, I will save that can of worms for another article, but anyone in the Liberty Movement that is not at least generally suspicious of Trump at this point is probably kidding themselves. The bottom line is, Trump has already LIED to his political base. He has surrounded himself with globalists and financial gatekeepers when he originally criticized Clinton for the same behavior. At this point, as long as he working in close proximity with such parasites there is no way for us to know if he is calling the shots, or if his handlers are making decisions for him.

I have heard it argued that Trump “has no choices” outside of D.C. insiders, which is why his cabinet is loaded with bottom feeders from Goldman Sachs. I find this argument rather naive. I would argue that there are thousands of brilliant professionals and people far more trustworthy outside of the beltway that could populate Trump’s cabinet and “make America great again.” I would even argue that ANY person with little experience inside the D.C. corruption chamber would be better suited to the job.

It seems to me that there are some activists that just can’t let go of the notion that Trump was the candidate the elites wanted all along. After all, didn’t the powers-that-be do everything in their power to try and stop him from winning the election?

Well, not really. The media firestorm surrounding Trump, though highly negative in tone, only boosted Trump’s exposure throughout the election. In fact, Trump received more coverage from outlets like CNN than all the other candidates combined.

This was the exact opposite tactic that the elitist controlled media used against true liberty candidate Ron Paul in 2012. With Paul, the media went out of their way to ignore him; they even refused to show a single Ron Paul campaign sign in a crowd if they could avoid it. This was a concerted systematic effort on the part of left AND right wing media outlets to ensure that no one outside of the internet heard about Ron Paul.

So what happened with Trump? Why did the mainstream media abandon a strategy that was very effective against Ron Paul, and why did they give Trump endless free coverage?

The elites also did not take very stringent measures to disrupt Trump’s candidacy early in the race. The Republican National Convention undertook a campaign of disinformation and rule changes in order to ensure that Ron Paul would have no chance of organizing an upset against establishment choice Mitt Romney. The same exact kind of treachery was used by the DNC in 2016 to sabotage Bernie Sanders — arguably a far more popular and effective candidate than Hillary Clinton. The party elites have numerous tools at their disposal to kill a candidate’s chances before he or she ever makes it on the national stage, yet, we are supposed to believe that Trump just slipped through the cracks, or beat them at their own game? I think not.

continued...http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...lites-want-him
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It all depends on what kind of leader he is. Can he force these bottom feeders to do his bidding? I hope he can.

In before some Trumpster says "But he won and that itself proves he's anti establishment."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    In before some Trumpster says "But he won and that itself proves he's anti establishment."
    In before some bottom feeders claim the OP, which is at most a speculation at this point, is true.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    In before some bottom feeders claim the OP, which is at most a speculation at this point, is true.
    It's a bit more than speculation at this point with Trump appointing an ambassador to Israel who wants the embassy in Jerusalem.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Unintended irony?

This...

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful drug. It makes otherwise-very-intelligent people goofy and incoherent in their thinking and blinds them to certain realities that they should normally see right in front of their noses. I witness it all the time in the field of economics — a key piece of logic, a key fact that certain people absolutely refuse to take into account simply because they have a singular idea of how the world works and they cannot allow that idea to ever come into question. They would rather leap into a mental gymnastics routine worthy of an Olympic gold medal than examine the truth. And if you confront them on it, they’ll accuse YOU of being the one in denial.
    Followed by this?

How did Trump win within a system we know has been rigged for decades?

You’ll hear hundreds of theories and rationalizations on Trump’s miraculous victory, but a reason you will almost never hear is also the most likely one: Trump won the election because he serves the interests of the establishment. Trump won because he is a fake.
    His entire thesis is based upon an assumption that the elections are 100% rigged and controlled. That would be a "singular idea of how the world works", the type that was criticized in the first paragraph.

Are the elections perfect? No. Are they completely controlled? No. There are always incidents of localized fraudulent votes and fraudulent vote counts. The mainstream media is nothing but a propaganda machine that attempts to manipulate opinion and votes. The amount of special interest money spent on elections is astronomical. Yes, their fingers are on the scales. But when a dump truck is weighed against a Prius, there aren't enough fingers to change that outcome.

Anyone who is shocked by Trump's establishment leaning nominations was fooled, no doubt about that. It's actually more surprising when he puts up good nominations, and he has done a few, probably better than conservative realists expected.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It's reverse, reverse inverted psychology intended to mask what they will do—which we will expect them to do—so in reality the establishment is gonna do the opposite of the opposite of what we won't think they will not do, and then flip that 180° for good measure.

Yeah, I'm still not 100% sold on that theory. I don't think the elites are playing 2,503,633-D chess.

But, Trump is likely gullible. He seems to be picking people in his cabinet based more on their experience than their beliefs, which I believe has never been a particularly wise strategy. People always claiming, 'we need experienced politicians.' No. Those have been the kinds of people to screw up the country. Those are going to be the people to steer him wrong. It'll be interesting to see if these CIA intelligence briefings change anything regarding his relatively timid stances on Middle Eastern involvement or Russia.

I think what actually happened was that Hillary was guaranteed a win by her masters, and Trump waltzed in from pop-culture land and $#@!ed that all up, so the elites are going back to the drawing board. They'll either buy him, intimidate him, or remove him, if he gets out of line, but that I would expect them to try to do regardless of who had won.
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Unintended irony?

This...

Followed by this?

His entire thesis is based upon an assumption that the elections are 100% rigged and controlled. That would be a "singular idea of how the world works", the type that was criticized in the first paragraph.

Are the elections perfect? No. Are they completely controlled? No. There are always incidents of localized fraudulent votes and fraudulent vote counts. The mainstream media is nothing but a propaganda machine that attempts to manipulate opinion and votes. The amount of special interest money spent on elections is astronomical. Yes, their fingers are on the scales. But when a dump truck is weighed against a Prius, there aren't enough fingers to change that outcome.

Anyone who is shocked by Trump's establishment leaning nominations was fooled, no doubt about that. It's actually more surprising when he puts up good nominations, and he has done a few, probably better than conservative realists expected.
    Except he didn't say 100% rigged, he just said rigged. And the irony is that the rigging the RNC put in place to stop another Ron Paul like grassroots insurgency actually greased the skids for a top down Donald Trump manipulate the media insurgency. And Donald hasn't been hurt by the fact that Trump has practically been in bed with the National Inquirer. The pushed the fake story of Ted Cruz supposedly being a "serial adulterer", then subsequently buried actual proof of one of Trump's affairs.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    It's reverse, reverse inverted psychology intended to mask what they will do—which we will expect them to do—so in reality the establishment is gonna do the opposite of the opposite of what we won't think they will not do, and then flip that 180° for good measure.

Yeah, I'm still not 100% sold on that theory. I don't think the elites are playing 2,503,633-D chess.

But, Trump is likely gullible. He seems to be picking people in his cabinet based more on their experience than their beliefs, which I believe has never been a particularly wise strategy. People always claiming, 'we need experienced politicians.' No. Those have been the kinds of people to screw up the country. Those are going to be the people to steer him wrong. It'll be interesting to see if these CIA intelligence briefings change anything regarding his relatively timid stances on Middle Eastern involvement or Russia.

I think what actually happened was that Hillary was guaranteed a win by her masters, and Trump waltzed in from pop-culture land and $#@!ed that all up, so the elites are going back to the drawing board. They'll either buy him, intimidate him, or remove him, if he gets out of line, but that I would expect them to try to do regardless of who had won.
    Let's work from what we know and go from their. Trump was in bed with the Clintons (figuratively and possibly literally) long before he decided to get involved in GOP politics. In 2011 he got involved with CPAC for seemingly the only purpose of mocking Ron Paul. In 2015 Bill Clinton asked Donald Trump to "get involved in GOP politics." Maybe they just hoped Trump would be a bull in a China closet, who knows. I'm certain Hillary ultimately thought she was going to win and was running to win. I think she thought Trump would take a dive or be easy to beat. In the first debate it most certainly looked like he was going to take a dive. Then in the second debate he shocked Bill by going after him personally.

So those are the facts. Everything else is just conjecture. We'll see what happenes.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Let's work from what we know and go from their. Trump was in bed with the Clintons (figuratively and possibly literally) long before he decided to get involved in GOP politics. In 2011 he got involved with CPAC for seemingly the only purpose of mocking Ron Paul. In 2015 Bill Clinton asked Donald Trump to "get involved in GOP politics." Maybe they just hoped Trump would be a bull in a China closet, who knows. I'm certain Hillary ultimately thought she was going to win and was running to win. I think she thought Trump would take a dive or be easy to beat. In the first debate it most certainly looked like he was going to take a dive. Then in the second debate he shocked Bill by going after him personally.

So those are the facts. Everything else is just conjecture. We'll see what happenes.
    Well, whatever was supposed to happen obviously didn't go according to plan for the Clintons. Watch Hillary's concession speech, Bill was standing behind her practically choking back tears.

It's pretty much Trump's call what he wants to do with all the momentum, because I don't think the establishment planned for him to end up with it, otherwise they wouldn't have thrown every minute of broadcasting air time trying to slow him down once they realized they fk'd up and created a charismatic monster.

But, I'm not expecting much. I just don't see it so clear-cut that he was an establishment pawn. Theories that he was a goofball candidate that the elites didn't think would win are plausible.

I can't get over the fact that the establishment sacrificed their greatest tool this year though, and that's media credibility. If you can't control the minds, you can't control the people, so, far as I can tell, that was a risky sacrifice. I mean, Trump will only be in office for 8 years at most. How long has CNN been around? They pretty much traded a sure-thing for a crapshoot.
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

This was the exact opposite tactic that the elitist controlled media used against true liberty candidate Ron Paul in 2012. With Paul, the media went out of their way to ignore him; they even refused to show a single Ron Paul campaign sign in a crowd if they could avoid it. This was a concerted systematic effort on the part of left AND right wing media outlets to ensure that no one outside of the internet heard about Ron Paul.

So what happened with Trump? Why did the mainstream media abandon a strategy that was very effective against Ron Paul, and why did they give Trump endless free coverage?

The elites also did not take very stringent measures to disrupt Trump’s candidacy early in the race. The Republican National Convention undertook a campaign of disinformation and rule changes in order to ensure that Ron Paul would have no chance of organizing an upset against establishment choice Mitt Romney. The same exact kind of treachery was used by the DNC in 2016 to sabotage Bernie Sanders — arguably a far more popular and effective candidate than Hillary Clinton. The party elites have numerous tools at their disposal to kill a candidate’s chances before he or she ever makes it on the national stage, yet, we are supposed to believe that Trump just slipped through the cracks, or beat them at their own game? I think not.

THIS^^^ was my POV from the beginning.

It seemed obvious that the MSM was supporting Trump through all the 24/7 "negative" news. while RP was He Who Must Not Be Named. If they had ignored Trump like Ron Paul, then I would have assumed he was a danger. As it was, Trump was made to seem like THE candidate to make voters think they were fighting the system, only to have the system win.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

It seemed obvious that the MSM was supporting Trump through all the 24/7 "negative" news. while RP was He Who Must Not Be Named. If they had ignored Trump like Ron Paul, then I would have assumed he was a danger. As it was, Trump was made to seem like THE candidate to make voters think they were fighting the system, only to have the system win.
    Yeah if you were to value the advertising dollars Trump got handed to him for free it was in the billions. Are we going to pretend that all of the sudden the MSM doesn't know that advertising works even though that's their whole business model? It's obvious the MSM wanted Trump, for a majority of the campaign. You could even argue that they wanted to suppress democrat turnout if you had proof they were rigging polls to favor Clinton. That's only assuming the MSM wanted Trump to win though.

This election was a referendum. Any other attempt at an explanation is, in my view, a waste of bandwidth.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 01-01-2017 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yeah if you were to value the advertising dollars Trump got handed to him for free it was in the billions. Are we going to pretend that all of the sudden the MSM doesn't know that advertising works even though that's their whole business model? It's obvious the MSM wanted Trump, for a majority of the campaign. You could even argue that they wanted to suppress democrat turnout if you had proof they were rigging polls to favor Clinton. That's only assuming the MSM wanted Trump to win though.
    Oh yes. They wanted him so badly that they insulted and took him out of context 24/7. Come to think of it, that's what happened on RPFs. Does that mean that those starting thread after thread bashing him and the associated panty-twisters actually wanted Trump to win? Is that your argument?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Oh yes. They wanted him so badly that they insulted and took him out of context 24/7. Come to think of it, that's what happened on RPFs. Does that mean that those starting thread after thread bashing him and the associated panty-twisters actually wanted Trump to win? Is that your argument?

I guess that means you saw yourself in my post, nikkers.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

this article brought by the same people who would claim the elites were going to prevent him from winning... trump isnt the elites pick but he overcame the obstacles thru his business experience and thats pretty much that.

Trump's cabinet is radically different from Romney cabinet both good and bad. Overall Trump's picks are what I like best about him.

And it is interesting that working for Soros makes you "troubling." Soros has employed a number of very prominent libertarians. Working for Goldman Sachs for a few years or Soros doesn't make you part of the illuminati. Those places attract top talent.

This came from Ron Paul's site and I posted it in the Ron Paul forum, why was it moved?

edit; hmm, maybe not. It doesn't show as being moved.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 01-01-2017 at 07:21 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Lol, the one star Trump crowd struck again I see.
    "The Patriarch"

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Cognitive dissonance is a powerful drug.
    All that word vomit ignored, knowing it starts with a trolling insult. Hence, the rest of the article, I am sure, is a troll. No thanks. Not going to waste my time being trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Trump's cabinet is radically different from Romney cabinet both good and bad. Overall Trump's picks are what I like best about him.

And it is interesting that working for Soros makes you "troubling." Soros has employed a number of very prominent libertarians. Working for Goldman Sachs for a few years or Soros doesn't make you part of the illuminati. Those places attract top talent.
    Let's say not everybody is excited about bringing freedom to the masses. Some want their talents to be appreciated. Nothing says appreciation more like a big, fat check.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

People get paid to strategize this stuff. Trump and the brier patch, figure it out folks. You gonna boil a frog quickly? No, you gotta convince the frog it was their idea, and allow the frog to beg for more heat.

The Paul runs, and Ron's wisdom over the years spell this out clearly for any who care to pay attention. Watch the republicans act like democrats under a Trump admin. It's happened before, it's going to happen again. The Google Sachs of America.

"We don't want to talk about Donald Trump, but he's in the news again" That was my tip off, about 2 + years ago.

If only we could get those frogs to tighten their own nooses...

“Emotions are raw and tensions just don’t heal overnight,” the incoming president said in a video message released on the eve of the national holiday. He continued, “It’s my prayer that on this Thanksgiving we begin to heal our divisions and move forward as one country strengthened by shared purpose and very, very common resolve.”

Let us give thanks for all that we have, and let us boldly face the exciting new frontiers that lie ahead. Happy Thanksgiving. pic.twitter.com/yH6LYdS2ts
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 24, 2016
    I hope to eat my hat, yet Trump isn't talking about my natural rights... EVER, so I gotta go with Trump is b.s., and his hopefuls are delusional. Nature of man, no hard feelings.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol, the one star Trump crowd struck again I see.
    If nothing else, I think it's common courtesy to say when you 1 star a thread. I always tell people when I 1 star their thread. Which isn't really that often. Maybe once or twice a year. If that. And it's usualy, one of S_F's circlejerks when I do.

Brexit was also a double-reverse psyop orchestrated by the Elites. You guys just aren't smart enough to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Brexit was also a double-reverse psyop orchestrated by the Elites. You guys just aren't smart enough to see it.
    This could have been seen from miles away.

Trump won the election because he serves the interests of the establishment. Trump won because he is a fake.

This is not an idea that many liberty activists want to entertain.
    This is patently false. The fact is that an enormous percentage of liberty activists more than "entertained" the notion that Trump was an establishment charade. And (the author of this article better sit down for this..) Trump was most certainly not elected by liberty activists in any significant way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    How does Brexit serve the elites?

So the Democrats, the media and the establishment Republicans all colluded to fight Trump tooth and nail, try to discredit him, lie about him, destroying the remnants of the legacy media (formerly known as the MSM) and themselves all so they could get Trump elected.. I dunno, man, that theory seems pretty far out and I've heard some pretty far out theories as to why they weren't able to overcome Trump with vote fraud and such.

I heard a theory from a video made from back in 2011 before Trump decided to run that the elites had some sort of future time seeing device that they were using in the later part of the 20th and very early part of the 21st century that they used, among other things, to see what precincts they would have to advertise more in or rig with voting machines or whatever in order to win, and that is why you had all these Presidential elections (i.e. 2000 and 2004) that came down to a percent or less because that was all they needed.

In fact allegedly Saddam Hussein had one of these future time seeing devices that was dug up from ancient Babylon or some $#@!, and the elites were trying to get it back from him and that was really what the war in Iraq was all about.

Supposedly they had to shut off all of these devices because they were using too much of some kinda energy that was going to destroy everything or something and so in 2006 they had them all shut off. So since then they haven't been able to rig elections like they used to. So Hillary had to fly blind in 2008, which is why she lost, and then in 2016 again.

Anyway, I think your theory is more far out than that one, but I suppose it's possible.
    Last edited by dannno; 01-02-2017 at 04:21 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast