Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones Instrumental In Changing Russians' Perception of Americans

Thumbs up Alex Jones Instrumental In Changing Russians' Perception of Americans

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That Americans are idiots? Yeah- like Alex was the one who told them that.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-31-2016 at 01:43 PM.

So dos this mean nuclear war will happen anyway despite having put Hillary down?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Usually you are pretty stoic. Lately your emotions and some bitterness have been showing.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    So dos this mean nuclear war will happen anyway despite having put Hillary down?
    They will just bomb Cleveland now instead of New York.
    "The Patriarch"

Clearly the Russians listened to AJ's new years eve broadcast in 1999.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

...alex has small girly hands like his republican puppet hero, drumpf...[btw republicans, i hear alex is running a new year's $pecial on boner pills]...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 12-31-2016 at 07:35 PM.

Prolly

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's actually a good video, I don't think Russia has been as exposed to AJ's egoist self aggrandizements as much as we have, but most of the points were good ones. You can see same the AJ inflation script still in full operation. I especially liked the insight into the Russian mind with the complaint that everyone (eta: in the United States) conflates Russia and the Soviet Union, whereupon AJ proceeded to conflate Russia and the Soviet Union.
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 12-31-2016 at 08:14 PM.

I was legitimately interested in the Russian point of view from this video. Their perception that the roadblock to world peace was America's conflation of Russia and Soviet. Alex doesn't conflate the two in general, but he tried to run his train on two tracks neither of which he was familiar with. To be fair he was pressed into it.

I, on the other hand, understand that the Bear in the Soviet that struck fear in the world, was a Russian bear long before the Soviet was a glimmer of imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    You didn't even watch the video, it was the opposite of that.

Because Trump got elected, and because of Alex Jones and people like him, they realized that there is a strong anti-globalist movement in the US.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Because Trump got elected, and because of Alex Jones and people like him, they realized that there is a strong anti-globalist movement in the US.
    Russian intelligence needs to step up their recruiting efforts.

Russia and The NEW NWO

cut
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-01-2017 at 01:21 PM.

cut
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-01-2017 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

My mother taught me it's an ill wind that doesn't blow somebody some good. The good thing about Trump is that he's friendly with Putin and Russia. It's funny that the Che Guevera / Chairman Mao / Fidel Castro loving left all of a sudden have a problem with a former communist (Vladimir Putin). Is their problem with Putin that he is no longer communist?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Is their problem with Putin that he is no longer communist?
    It's because Putin disagrees with them on their most cherished issue, LGBTQI+.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    That's a real good point. Putin is hardly politically correct and they can't abide that.
    "The Patriarch"

He simply wants to tax it.

What's the actual Russian spelling of the news show he's talking about.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    What's the actual Russian spelling of the news show he's talking about.
    A very good question.

The issue that causes tumult in world financial markets and threatens world peace?

Last edited by anaconda; 01-02-2017 at 05:11 AM.

I think it is called Tsargrad TV.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alexander Dugin's philosophy, if not some of his instructions themselves, are responsible for some of Russia's attempt to get Trump elected. Haven't seen the video yet, but he has authored pieces that more or less support fifth column activity and propaganda in other countries.

He's also barred from entering any EU/NATO country.

I tried.. got about 8 minutes in and the fawning overwhelmed me.. I had to shut it down.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Still on my to do list to watch the video, but here is Dugin endorsing Trump and speaking in English with his Russian accent. He's actually able to describe U.S. politics quite well, even when he calls elites perverts. But I have a suspicion that Jones himself is a pervert (if not a pedophile himself) who Dugin nonetheless praises (Jones lost his right to accuse others of libel/slander when he's accuse so many others of being pedophiles), and Dugin might need to acknowledge this one day if this is the case. Dugin is a smart man, but a man that ultimately supports totalitarianism, and is willing to use subversion and propaganda in the U.S. and Russia to accomplish this.

Probably not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast