Thread: Only 5 Obamacare Co-Ops in 2017

Only 5 Obamacare Co-Ops in 2017

Now only 5 of the Co-Ops left now.

Evergreen Health Cooperative Inc. of Maryland announced earlier this month that it is withdrawing from the Affordable Care Act exchanges next year, leaving only five co-ops in operation. The co-op will not offer or renew individual health policies in 2017.
    https://americansforprosperity.org/a...5-co-ops-2017/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would like to see the real paper trail, here. I think Obamacare has boiled down to single payer here in Tennessee, because every plan is Cigna. I smell a rat.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

New Congress starts today, call them, email them, fax them demand that GOP keeps it promise to repeal Obamacare!

Sample message.

I urge you to repeal The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The American people are tired of waiting. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is destroying our health care.

No American should be forced into the president’s one-size-fits-all health care mandate. Health care should be based on the fundamental principle of freedom, and Americans should be able to have the ability to make their own health care decisions without fear that the government will extract onerous penalties from them.

The cost of health insurance premiums are already increasing because of ObamaCare and things are only going to get worse. I urge you to repeal the individual mandate and tax penalty.

I urge you to support a true free market health care reform. Taxpayers deserve true health care reform and that can only move forward with the elimination The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

5 ? more than I would have guessed .
    Do something Danke

Sen. Rand Paul is urging Congress to repeal and replace ObamaCare at the same time, as lawmakers pave the way this week to roll back the law.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...simultaneously

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.