Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SteveīnīSeagulls wishes you Happy Christmas

Exclamation SteveīnīSeagulls wishes you Happy Christmas

I'd totally hang with these guys.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I love a good bluegrass cover.

Two of my favorites...

and the classic

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    What's neat is S n S are from Finland.

Don't stop believing was epic, thank you.

Merry Christmas.

Two of my favorites...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What's neat is S n S are from Finland.
    Dang. Never would've guessed.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Dang. Never would've guessed.
    Their breakout "viral" video.

Their breakout "viral" video.
    LOL, the bass player looks like he has a basket on his head and wtf has that accordion player got on his head? These guys have quite a hat collection.

Seen these guys a few times. First time was up in Oregon in a tent with about 30 other ragers at 3am .
    They're already getting huge. Super talented.

Some covers.....

They play original stuff most the time...
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 12-23-2016 at 11:23 PM.

Two of my favorites...

Love it!

and the classic

Okay...that's just wrong!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I'd totally hang with these guys.

nice.

Wonder what those instruments are? looks like zither, recorder, bandsaw and mandalin - pretty sure about the zither, but not sure at all about the others.

That bandsaw sounds exactly like a Theremin

Last edited by Jamesiv1; 12-24-2016 at 05:24 AM.

LOL, the bass player looks like he has a basket on his head and wtf has that accordion player got on his head? These guys have quite a hat collection.
    He changes it up often, but in that video, pretty sure it's a European beaver.

Got my tickets.

Gonna go see them next month.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Got my tickets.

Gonna go see them next month.
    Dang it, they don't appear to be coming to Georgia.

OMG...what a fantastic show...best I've seen in years and years.

AF got me the hat the banjo player has on.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Picked up a Herman The German hat for Mrs AF at her request!

She enjoyed the show as well.

So that is saying a lot about the quality of these guys and positive energy they had.

Picked up a Herman The German hat for Mrs AF at her request!

She enjoyed the show as well.

So that is saying a lot about the quality of these guys and positive energy they had.
    Mrs Af doesn't like to see live shows?

vvv That looks fun. It appears to be a small venue. Those are my favorite shows because you can get close and usually the band is friendly and THOSE guys look friendly. Did you talk to them? I think they need a Ron Paul hat, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    AF got me the hat the banjo player has on.
    NICE!!!

I have a bunch of cowgirl hats. Mr Animal thinks the sequined ones are ridiculous but he has no fashion sense.

Mrs Af doesn't like to see live shows?

vvv That looks fun. It appears to be a small venue. Those are my favorite shows because you can get close and usually the band is friendly and THOSE guys look friendly. Did you talk to them? I think they need a Ron Paul hat, btw.
    Mrs AF likes some live shows. This would not have been on the the top of her list to see.

Oh yeah, tiny little club ballroom just outside of Boston.

Very friendly, met them all and talked with them a bit, turns out this was their first show on the US part of this tour and had just gotten in the day before from Finland.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From a show in France in 2015.

Nice high quality recording, not the exact same playlist as last night, one that is missing was that really stunning arrangement of November Rain, but you can get an idea of how well these guys play together.

Video from the show, the sound quality is kind of potato, but not too bad.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-18-2017 at 07:31 PM.

From the show I was at.

My daughter just said:

"They had to sing lyrics that went: I'm Finnish Making Sense!"

LOLOLOLOLOL
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast