Thread: Getting ahead of the curve; France's next President and a powerful triad will form

Getting ahead of the curve; France's next President and a powerful triad will form

Marie Le Pen is going to win that election.

"Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    France's version of Trump/Farage/Putin with regard to clear signals of anti NWO buy in and WINNING. The whole playbook has been thrown at her forever. Called a racist, an extreme right wing nut, no chance she'll ever win. Sounding familiar?

The Triad will be Trump/Putin/Le Pen. Listen to her views regarding Russia.

We were getting down to 1 major leader against the NWO (Putin) but domino's are falling and the NWO is losing control of the direction (and narrative).

The first video is a BBC interview of Marie Le Pen herself and the second is about her daughter and her father.

An interesting note about the 2nd vid; her daughter jokes around the 4:30 mark that her grandfather is a right wing anarchist (anarcho-capitalist) and says $#@! to provoke people into thought.

The daughter is cute as anything, smart and the youngest MP in France since The French Revolution.

France is about to send its warning shot to the NWO.

Spain, Germany and Italy are not far behind.

These two videos are well worth the 20 minutes or so.
    Last edited by Seraphim; 12-20-2016 at 07:04 PM.

^^^ I forgot Italy already sent their shot with the Constitutional referendum.

The Bill that was shot down and a big FU to the NWO.

Here's the nugget of the new amendment that was worst IMO.

"A state of war can be declared by the Chamber of Deputies only (instead of requiring the approval of both houses as in the pre-reform Constitution); however, it must be approved by an absolute majority of its members (currently, a simple majority vote is sufficient)"

No wonder the Italians said no. The ability to declare war would have been condensed into the hands of far fewer people and only one body of decision makers.

I'll drink to this post...
    the behavior of France and their officials
    in and out of the UN this year..
    has
    been
    utterly
    repulsive.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    I'll drink to this post...
    the behavior of France and their officials
    in and out of the UN this year..
    has
    been
    utterly
    repulsive.
    If Germany and Sweden truly get on-board with the anti-NWO agenda with a Le Pen win, Europe and the world will be in for a very large change.

I don't think there are two countries that have been more under attack by the NWO than Sweden and Germany (except the USA).

In the NWO it is unacceptable to have strong independent nations whose primary structural purpose is to look after it's own people.

When these people are largely blonde and blue eyed (certainly a higher % of people than anywhere in the world) the need to destroy them is twice as strong. Because., of course, a desire to protect your own people when you are white, blonde and blue eyed is a surefire sign of Nazism. /s

An enormous shift on a global scale has already happened. The products of this shift have only begun to manifest themselves.

In my view the key here is as follows:

1) does anti-NWO sanity continue to prevail? (I am 99.99% sure that it will)
    2) is the NWO and it's lackey's capable of starting WW3 before THE PEOPLE win (as their documents and goals have stated is REQUIRED for them to prevail)?

#2 is the "swing vote" if you will. They are trying DESPERATELY right now to start this conflict before Trump and his cabinet of Martial Artists take power from the Neocon/globalist/warmongers.

As I've eluded to, a Trump/Le Pen/Putin triad would deal a MASSIVE blow to the NWO. I'm less convinced about the UK, but it could enter the fray if the aforementioned 3 team up.

If Le Pen wins and Germany ousts Merkel for a Farage/Le Pen type, the EU is over and so is the NWO.

A Putin/Trump, America/Russia friendship alone will set the NWO back decades.

If Europe's biggest players continue to fire anti-NWO shots and join Russia and the USA in this fight, the 21st Century will be the most prosperous and stable century, perhaps of all time.

Be prepared. (srsly.)

Nothing 'wrong' with your logic
    other than
    you may be completely wrong.

Why?
    I've never assumed the NWO would 'occur'
    w/o a complete global economic collapse.

That could (still) be 'arranged'.

Be prepared. (srsly.)

Nothing 'wrong' with your logic
    other than
    you may be completely wrong.

Why?
    I've never assumed the NWO would 'occur'
    w/o a complete global economic collapse.

That could (still) be 'arranged'.
    Yes, I'm just projecting forward from what I see.

As for the NWO and global economic collapse - a total economic collapse would be brought on by WW3.

Even a massive bond and stock market crash and recession does not qualify.

I think we're at a pinnacle of "potential" collapse in terms of it's likelihood.

If Trump is inaugurated that potential falls (a bit). If his desired (stated) policy of ending antagonistic actions against Russia comes to pass, the potential for WW3/global collapse drops dramatically.

If the EU splits apart and Nationalist leaders win elections (Le Pen for example), the odds begin to fall to the point that a REVERSAL towards sovereignty, prosperity, peace and increased liberty will occur.

Yes, I know...if if if if....

But the last 2 years have really shown that something on a global level is afoot.

I call it OUR APOCALYPSE. Truth and critical thought are spreading so rapidly now that for anyone paying attention, hope ought to be restored in your heart.

The problems are getting worse and worse, bigger and bigger but the GLOBAL AWAKENING is well under way.

My concern is do the overlords of the NWO pull out the Sampson Option (ww3) before the scales tip decidedly against them? From what I can tell they are trying. I hope they fail.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Once europe falls... east asia is next. What i think will happen is indonesia is the next warzone. Indonesia has the largest number of muslims in asia. They will flee to wealthy countries like australia, taiwan, japan and south korea.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Once europe falls... east asia is next. What i think will happen is indonesia is the next warzone. Indonesia has the largest number of muslims in asia. They will flee to wealthy countries like australia, taiwan, japan and south korea.
    And Canada.

I promise you Canada is on their radar.

Especially with Justin "Let the terrorists keep their Canadian citizenship" Trudeau running things here.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    And Canada.

I promise you Canada is on their radar.

Especially with Justin "Let the terrorists keep their Canadian citizenship" Trudeau running things here.
    LePen is certainly not the best, but being a protectionist and prioritizing french citizens is a start. I know a lot of people here does not like her.

On the 'hope' side...

Moscow wants Saudi Arabia to join Russia-Turkey-Iran efforts for Syria peace – Vitaly Churkin

►It is "very important” that the statement by Moscow, Tehran and Ankara
    “contained an invitation to other countries that have influence 'on the ground' to join such efforts,” he said.

“It seems to me it would be very important for Saudi Arabia to take a similar stance and work in the same direction,"

►Staffan de Mistura, said he planned to convene a new round of talks about Syria on February 8, 2017

“I'm sure he (de Mistura) did it only after he had found an opportunity
    to contact the people on Donald Trump's team and to coordinate the date with them,"

"That's good enough a sign because it could be indicative of the ability of the Trump Administration
    to steer the situation towards a rapid enough unfolding of the political process (in Syria),"

►Russia is ready to cooperate with Nikki Haley, who Trump plans to propose for the next US envoy at the United Nations.

“She’s a quite young governor of South Carolina, lacking international experience, but I heard some good comments about her,”

"I think it’s early to relax and expect that we’re going to have some kind of nirvana in our work at the UN.
    It’s going to be a bit more complicated in real life,”

LePen is certainly not the best, but being a protectionist and prioritizing french citizens is a start. I know a lot of people here does not like her.
    Her economic policy is crap compared to free markets.

It just so happens that before economic freedom can come to France, her people must at least be SOVEREIGN.

Taking that step against the NWO would be a massive win for the French people.

Thanks for that.

I'm saying these Russia/USA things because I've seen the way Trump and Putin have behaved and what they have said whenever they are asked about each other.

I am very confident that these two men respect each other and have both figured out that this $#@! needs to stop because the logical conclusion of the current path is hell on Earth.

On the other hand the outgoing band of NWO Politico-suits are really, really upping the anti in their final moments.

Incoming Prez says "Let's trade with Russia, not demonize them"

Outgoing Prez says "$#@! you I'm putting 4000 more troops into the Baltic Region. $#@! Russia they stole this election. There will be consequences."

What 13 days later? Back to back Russian officials are assassinated and the first one on camera is by a man who was part of the coup against Erdogan, was then harbored by the CIA...then kills a Russian diplomat.

The next day another Russian leader is killed.

It seems so obvious to me that the outgoing NWO scum are trying to bring about their WW3 prophesy. A self made prophesy.

On the 'hope' side...

^^^^ Part of the Rothchild/NWO prophesy - the destruction of all 3 Abraham religions and corrupting Islam with falsehood (leading to extremism) and then pitting the in congruence of the West with this extremist FORGERY of Islam - is meant to destroy the entire structure of the world in one chaotic world war.

The Nations of this world are waking up to just how serious this threat is and the spotlight is beginning to shine on who is perpetrating this forgery.

It's ironic...I was watching this video and there was a piece of Quran scripture that came up and I just felt 1) it to be so true 2) I see it happening in the world today as I live and breathe:

"Arrogance on Earth, and evil scheming. The evil schemes only backfire on those who scheme them."

I am watching the schemes of the NWO BACKFIRE on them on a global level. Domino's, one by one.

This video is fascinating and speaks truth. The corruption of Islam comes from the Salafi/Wahabi POLITICAL IDEOLOGY in Saudi Arabia. The doctrine and framework (including Sharia Law) comes from the HADITH. The Hadith are set of sayings/commands that were written in the decades and centuries AFTER Mohammad, are NOT the word of God and are NOT the word of the Quran nor Mohammad's word.

Well worth the time

From the Quran:

"Therefore, let Me deal with those who reject this hadith; We will entice them from where they do not perceive."

ENTICE? NOT KILL!?!? ENTICE!! That is the same sort of language as I see in the Bible and the New Testament!!

The terrorists use the books of SALAFI HADITH that were written long after the Quran was written.

This POST Quran Hadith is a collection of sayings of men/women. It is this post-prophet collection that contains Sharia Law, be-headings...all the bad $#@! we see with a lot of extreme versions of Islam. THEY ARE FORGERIES AND BLASPHEMOUS.
    Last edited by Seraphim; 12-21-2016 at 07:21 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NWO PROVOCATIONS (know no limits these days.... )

Even though you can't do anything about the
    'independent' media (so called)...
    responsible for articles like THIS...

Trump should drive a wooden stake through the BBG
    which is DIRECTLY responsible for articles like THIS.

It's sickening.

and Russian FM Spox is Absolutely right to demand an apology.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-21-2016 at 07:14 PM.

Part of these fake/forged hadith is the whole "Mohamed consummated his marriage to a 6 year old when she was 9".

It is part of a book that is NOT the Quran and has been used to OPPRESS Muslims and turn as many of them into monsters or slaves as possible.
    Last edited by Seraphim; 12-21-2016 at 07:21 PM.

NWO PROVOCATIONS (know no limits these days.... )

Even though you can't do anything about the
    'independent' media (so called)...
    responsible for articles like THIS...

Trump should drive a wooden stake through the BBG
    which is DIRECTLY responsible for articles like THIS.

It's sickening.

and Russian FM Spox is Absolutely right to demand an apology.
    Fake News roots (It's not 'America First' news.... it's NWO First. Sick. Sick. Sick. )

Last edited by goldenequity; 12-22-2016 at 07:03 AM.

Can Germany survive with Merkel at the helm until August 2017? She'd better be ousted then or Germany is $#@!ED.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...ruck-terrorist

#ISIS Aleppo Province released a disturbing video of burning to death two captive #Turkish soldiers
    https://twitter.com/siteintelgroup/s...23022366363653

Two goals in life:
    Don't get caught by ISIS.
    Don't get caught by the Mexican Cartel.

https://twitter.com/HussienM12/statu...28927963107328

This is how they treat each other. 'Save Aleppo' my ASSSSS.
    They're demons.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-22-2016 at 06:42 PM.

Already Happened ‏@M3t4_tr0n 20 min.
    In the last video, where #ISIS shows 2 captured Turkish soldiers, we can see militants w/ 5.11 Tactical #US brand and M4 assault rifles.

^^^^

Honestly all these people who haven't clued into the fact that the U.S. and Saudi Arabia are the makers and financiers of ISIS are out to $#@!ing lunch on the issue.

God bless PUTIN and his Christian saving mission and Syrian saving mission.

I'm getting the real sense that the REAL Counter-Jihad has started and this $#@! is going to be hell on Earth soon before anything can/will get better.

^^^^
    Honestly all these people who haven't clued into the fact that the U.S. and Saudi Arabia are the makers and financiers of ISIS are out to $#@!ing lunch on the issue.
    God bless PUTIN and his Christian saving mission and Syrian saving mission.
    I'm getting the real sense that the REAL Counter-Jihad has started and this $#@! is going to be hell on Earth soon before anything can/will get better.
    yes my friend.

maytham
    This girl was freed by #SAA during the liberation of eastern #Aleppo. She was captured by #AlZinki because her father is pro-government

=========

TURKEY

BNO News ‏@BNONews 4 minHá 4 minutos
    BREAKING: Turkey blocks access to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube after ISIS video shows 2 Turkish soldiers being burned alive

Many are speculating that the Turkish 'response' will be 'massive'... 'carpet bombing' ISIS etc. idk
    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-22-2016 at 07:32 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    back to Le Pen...
    globalists R trying to play the Russia card with her.
    This is NOT news...
    BBC has been trying to poison her campaign
    and create a 'scandal'
    w/ the 'Russian Bank' loans
    from the beginning.

US congressman calls for scrutiny of Le Pen’s Russian financial links

at this point, this is a badge of honor.

back to Le Pen...
    globalists R trying to play the Russia card with her.
    This is NOT news...
    BBC has been trying to poison her campaign
    and create a 'scandal'
    w/ the 'Russian Bank' loans
    from the beginning.

US congressman calls for scrutiny of Le Pen’s Russian financial links

Her economic policy is crap compared to free markets.

It just so happens that before economic freedom can come to France, her people must at least be SOVEREIGN.

Taking that step against the NWO would be a massive win for the French people.
    Yeah. Having your country back is the first step indeed. A sovereign nation again that does not have to bow to some $#@! bureaucrat in Brussels or anyone else.

Yeah. Having your country back is the first step indeed. A sovereign nation again that does not have to bow to some $#@! bureaucrat in Brussels or anyone else.
    Yep.

Wrestle back sovereign policy, end our own respective corporate central banks.

The rest fall like domino's.