Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex will be just for special occasions in the future as robots will satisfy everyday needs

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hahahah, well it made me chuckle anyways.

I'm mostly numb to it now anyways.
    Last time I got laid in the middle of the day without specifically requesting it, I asked, "whats the special occasion?" she replied, "I just thought it might make you act like less of an $#@!" ya know, it worked.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    If it makes ya feel any better, I got rejected tonight and I'm not even grubby.
    []
    I've been on the receiving end of sexual rejection and it sucks. Luckily, we found a way through it
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    so you're crackin' a whip in the bedroom now?

I have to or Mr Animal will go rogue on me.

I'll pull everything out and Mr Animal will do it for me if I promise to keep him company and not stick anything in his butt hole whilst he's trying to work. I think I can control myself, he can't concentrate while he's clenched

wowza

Last edited by presence; 12-29-2016 at 01:44 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

wowza

He used to think it was funny to poke me in the butt hole when I was washing dishes. Well, I showed him and started poking him in the butt hole when he was busy. He whines like a little bitch when I do it to him, btw. He says it's different when he's on a ladder trying to install a ceiling fan while I'm buzzing around his $#@! with a cordless drill.

It sounds extreme but there was a saying in our house - Tit for tat, you kick my dog, I'll kill your cat. That just means, I'll get ya back and it'll be worse.

He still pokes me in the butt hole when I'm doing dishes, I guess he's a slow learner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

. Well, I showed him and started poking him in the butt hole when he was busy. He whines like a little bitch
    https://m.reddit.com/r/Pegging

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

LOL, I brought that up to once and told me if I tried it, he would give me that divorce I've been asking for.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Why the hell would I want to roll over in the middle of the night, or early morning, and gently stroke/knead/finger a robot to orgasm, expecting nothing in return, and fall back to sleep. Us.

LOL, I brought that up to once and told me if I tried it, he would give me that divorce I've been asking for.
    Annnd Suz's pm mailbox just overflowed...

Do you get to keep the cordless?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Annnd Suz's pm mailbox just overflowed...
    I hear she gets a lot of little white envelopes. Nudge, nudge, Govna. Except when her red flag is up. Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Her red flag is up. Nudge, nudge, ,.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I hear she gets a lot of little white envelopes. Nudge, nudge, Govna. Except when her red flag is up. Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Her red flag is up. Nudge, nudge, ,.
    A wink's as good as a nudge to a blind man, eh govna?

A wink's as good as a nudge to a blind man, eh govna?

Do you get to keep the cordless?
    I'm not really good with cordless electronics so I go old school. All mine have cords and it takes a little practice before you learn how to not get tangled up in them.

I really have no desire to peg poor Mr Animal but I had to mess with him. I think I have a greatest hits VHS that has a pegging scene. The next time he tries to mess with my poop chute, I may pop it in the VCR to scare him. I was kidding when I offered but sometimes he's not sure because I have a way of saying things very seriously. I had him convinced that I could fit a gigantic universal remote control up my vag once. I told him that's where I hid it when I wanted to be in charge of the remote.

I don't have any chafing. I do have a rash on my hands, though, and I'm concerned I may have spread it to my hooha. Yesterday, Mr Animal wanted me to make Chilaquiles and pulled some peppers out of the fridge that he had cut up and want me to add them. I put all together real quick and ran to the potty before I washed my hands. Anyway, by last night my hands were covered in a rash and the front of my vag was itching like crazy. It was so bad, Mr Animal drove me to the doctor this morning and he said I have contact dermatitis. He prescribed me steroids. I was too embarrassed to tell him about my vag (I've embarrassed him before - he's a very respectful Asian man) but I think the steroids should take care of that too. I hope.

I'm not really good with cordless electronics so I go old school. All mine have cords and it takes a little practice before you learn how to not get tangled up in them.

I really have no desire to peg poor Mr Animal but I had to mess with him. I think I have a greatest hits VHS that has a pegging scene. The next time he tries to mess with my poop chute, I may pop it in the VCR to scare him. I was kidding when I offered but sometimes he's not sure because I have a way of saying things very seriously. I had him convinced that I could fit a gigantic universal remote control up my vag once. I told him that's where I hid it when I wanted to be in charge of the remote.
    "The Patriarch"

Doxing is against the forum policy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12