Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seth Rich Hacked the DNC.

xx
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amazing the audacity of the media and its masters.

Respect to those bringing clarity and truth to this thread.

To those of you running damage control and the disinfo charade. . . you will be remembered as the spineless bitches you are.

Unless there is evidence that Seth Rich was in fact emailing wikileaks... I remain skeptical. It would all fit perfectly if he was the leak. But I have yet to see any evidence. All is speculation at this point.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

And just who the hell is this anonymous "federal investigator" the stories are citing? If it's not the FBI, which agency? When I see second-hand anonymous sources, my bull$#@! flag goes up.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    And just who the hell is this anonymous "federal investigator" the stories are citing? If it's not the FBI, which agency? When I see second-hand anonymous sources, my bull$#@! flag goes up.
    Anonymous sources are only bull$#@! when the story is about Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Great team play you two.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Great team play you two.
    What's that supposed to mean?

- Diogenes of Sinope

And speaking of bulls*it.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

What's that supposed to mean?
    They onto us! Quick, delete your files and burn the building down!
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Banned

Blog Entries
    They onto us! Quick, delete your files and burn the building down!

Like I said about TheCount earlier this year. All he does is call "BS", to everything and anything, and criticize with cliche sarcasm. Dude is a waste of internet space and a total bore. He's like the idiot at the office that only ever talks about how stupid and wrong everybody else is, but never once has offered any kind of solution to anything.

And also thinks his sarcasm is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Like I said about TheCount earlier this year. All he does is call "BS", to everything and anything, and criticize with cliche sarcasm. Dude is a waste of internet space and a total bore. He's like the idiot at the office that only ever talks about how stupid and wrong everybody else is, but never once has offered any kind of solution to anything.

And also thinks his sarcasm is funny.
    Pinochet is the model

Banned

Blog Entries
    why is it all the stupid ones post stupid memes from stupid television shows?
    Only idiots still watch television. It is pablum for the feebleminded.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    why is it all the stupid ones post stupid memes from stupid television shows?
    Only idiots still watch television. It is pablum for the feebleminded.
    Pinochet is the model

LOL

Anyone who watched House has got a few brain cells; really well written and acted- same with Sherlock.
    There is no spoon.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    really well written .
    lol

same plot every show.
    exactly what children love... ..same story over and over again.

lol

same plot every show.
    This I have to agree with. lol.. This show was a copy paste every time.

- Diogenes of Sinope

lol

same plot every show.
    Come on, ya gotta love Hugh Laurie, whether the show appeals to you or not.

PLUS-
    There are only so many stories to tell- it's how you tell them. Classic literature is "classic" because of how it's told.
    There is no spoon.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Come on, ya gotta love Hugh Laurie, whether the show appeals to you or not.

PLUS-
    There are only so many stories to tell- it's how you tell them. Classic literature is "classic" because of how it's told.

Oh, now House is like Classic Literature.
    And you are saying so hoping it gives the veneer of intellectualism you seek.
    No dice, child. It is a show written for those who like the same bedtime story over and over again.

There are only so many stories to tell
    The prattling of an unintelligent mind, amazed by the "creativity" of corporate boardroom written entertainment television.
    There are limitless stories to tell. You just like the same ones over and over again, child.

Oh, now House is like Classic Literature.
    And you are saying so hoping it gives the veneer of intellectualism you seek.
    No dice, child. It is a show written for those who like the same bedtime story over and over again.

The prattling of an unintelligent mind, amazed by the "creativity" of corporate boardroom written entertainment television.
    There are limitless stories to tell. You just like the same ones over and over again, child.

Uh.... I've been reading since I was 3 and I have read 1000s of different authors and books. When I was 15 I decided to read all of Dickens, Tolstoy, and Steinbeck. The premise is that there are only so many stories to tell- HOW you tell it makes all the difference.

Are there really only two, seven, thirty six or however many plots? Again, who knows. I’d love to argue for the infinite mutability of story, and I’m sure I could quite convincingly. But at the same time stories, however diverse they appear on the surface, are all made from much the same thing underneath. Some characters. A plot. A theme or two. Half a dozen symbols. A bit of conflict to get it all going. And yet, much like the seven chords that make up all songs, the same elements used in much the same ways seem to yield staggeringly different and original results in the hands of each artist who picks them up. There may only be seven stories, but there are uncounted storytellers, and each one must contribute some unique spark, or the story will never take life.
    Never said House was classic literature- was just making a comparison about only so many stories to tell. Here is the basic list:

Overcoming the Monster: The hero learns of a great evil and goes on a journey to destroy it. Star Wars qualifies. Braveheart. Jaws. Any movie with Nazis in it. Some of the Rocky movies. (Is it obvious I am a guy?)

Rags to Riches: A sad-sack beginning that leads to a happily ever after. A lot of Dickens’ stuff fits here. Disney princess movies. Harry Potter. Most every rom-com.

The Quest: Everybody loves a quest where the hero goes on a journey to find something, which can be a Lost Ark (literal of figurative), a body (Stand By Me), or even something unknown and unseen, which is known in Hollywood as a MacGuffin. Sometimes the hero brings his entourage, too. A lot of epics are Quest stories. Like The Goonies. Some of my favorite biblical stories are quests, like Abram and The Wise Men.

Voyage and Return: Like The Wizard of Oz, where Dorothy goes to a weird place with weird rules but ultimately returns home better off. I suppose I like Oz alright, but I’d rather give props to Back to the Future, because I’m of that ilk.

Comedies get their own category, too. For some reason, two people can’t be together, which creates all sorts of antics. They eventually figure it out, though. Again, most every rom-com ever, like When Harry Met Sally, or The Money Pit. (Note: you can make anything into a comedy. For example, Monty Python is a funny Quest movie, but the category here refers to a specific kind of plot, not just anything with humor.)

Tragedies are like riches to rags, where the villian gets it in the end. MacBeth and King Lear are classic examples. Or most slasher pictures if you go for that sort of thing.

Rebirth is like a tragedy but where the hero realizes his error before it’s too late, like in It’s a Wonderful Life. Which makes me wonder, are there any slasher movies where the bad guy cleans up and catches a ray of sun at the end?
    BTW- reading is your friend- try it instead of silly ASSuming.
    There is no spoon.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread...788/#126266927

Anonymous ID:xqTtHtBh Fri 19 May 2017 22:08:42 No.126266927 Report
    Quoted By: >>126267313 >>126270252 >>126270874 >>126276250
    >>126263788
    >>126264167

The moderators are obviously falling inline with the site admins.

Here's what happened:

o May 17 - Fox News reports that Seth Rich is indeed the DNC leaker

o May 18 - /pol/ and T-D sleuth the internet for more Seth Rich clues and stumble onto accounts not previously known

o Early May 19 - Additional accounts are found that showed Seth's absolute displeasure with the DNC

o Mid-day May 19 - It's discovered that a DNC operative trolled one of Seth Rich's old twitter accounts (that were not known to be his) post-humorously

o Mid-day May 19 - Sean Hannity brings up T-D
    on his radio show and the work they're doing to uncover what happened to Seth Rich

o Evening May 19 - Shills absolutely flood /pol/ in huge numbers, undoubtedly a coordinated attack

o Evening May 19 - An hour before Sean Hannity's nightly news broadcast on Fox was to air (live) T-D is now made private "in protest" effectively making it so Sean Hannity can't bring up T-D to his millions of viewers and keeping the Seth Rich story buried from normies

Either the Mods of T-D are the biggest retards in the world, or they have been compromised. If it was just T-D that went down I'd believe they're idiots, but the shilling at the exact same time on /pol/ leads me to believe otherwise.
    Last edited by timosman; 05-20-2017 at 01:18 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Slain DNC Staffer’s Family Orders Blabbing Detective to ‘Cease and Desist’
    by ALEX SEITZ-WALD

The family of slain Democratic staffer Seth Rich is threatening legal action against a private investigator after his "outrageous behavior" has given fuel to right-wing conspiracy theories about the unsolved murder of their son.

An attorney representing the family of Rich, who was 27 when he was killed last July, sent a cease and desist letter Friday to Rod Wheeler, a Fox News contributor and former Washington, D.C., homicide detective who was employed by the family and earlier this week told a Fox affiliate that he believed police were covering up details about the crime.

"Your statements and actions have caused, and continue to cause, the Family severe mental anguish and emotional distress. Your behavior appears to have been deliberate, intentional, outrageous, and in patent disregard of the Agreement and the obvious damage and suffering it would cause the Family," wrote Joseph Ingrisano of the law firm Katuk Rock, according to a copy of the letter shared exclusively with NBC News.

"Your improper and unauthorized statements, many of which are false and have no basis in fact, have also injured the memory and reputation of Seth Rich and have defamed and injured the reputation and standing of the members of the Family," Ingrisano continued.

The letter demands Wheeler "immediately and permanently" cease and desist from making any comments about Seth Rich or his death and suggests he could face further legal action either way.

Wheeler could not be reached Friday since the voicemail was full on both his cell phone and office line.

Wheeler's contract with the Rich family prohibited him from speaking to the press without prior approval from the family, a clause he apparently violated when he spoke to Fox 5 D.C. Monday for a story that quickly went viral on the right.

Rich's family also has demanded a retraction and apology from Fox 5 D.C. for the story, but has so far not received one.

Wheeler has since completely recanted his story, both in the press and in a private message to Rich's family.

The private investigator told other outlets the Fox reporter essentially put words in his mouth by giving him information that he then repeated in an on-camera interview. "That story on Fox 5 last night was inaccurate," he told BuzzFeed.

Rich, who was a data analyst at the DNC, was killed while walking home early one Sunday morning last summer in what police suspect was a robbery gone wrong.

However, some have speculated — without any evidence — that Rich was the source of internal DNC emails published by Wikileaks and murdered for the act. The DNC, the FBI, every U.S. intelligence agency, and the cyber security firm hired by the DNC to investigate the breach say those emails were stolen by Russian hackers. But Rich's death has become a useful red herring for those interesting in undercutting the Russian hacking narrative.

That includes allies of President Donald Trump and the Russian government. On Friday, the official account of the Russian Embassy in London tweeted: "#WikiLeaks informer Seth Rich murdered in US but MSM was so busy accusing Russian hackers to take notice."

Wheeler has since admitted he had no first-hand evidence linking Rich to Wikileaks, and subsequent reporting by NBC News and other outlets confirmed Rich was not communicating with the group.

"It never contained any e-mails related to WikiLeaks," a former law enforcement official with first-hand knowledge of Rich's laptop told NBC News.

Rich's family only hired Wheeler on the urging of a conservative Dallas financial adviser and Fox News regular named Ed Butowsky, who offered to cover Wheeler's fees, as NBC News first reported.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/just...desist-n762211
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125912863

4th year surgery resident here who rotated at WHC (Washington Hospital Center) last year, it won't be hard to identify me but I feel that I shouldn't stay silent.

Seth Rich was shot twice, with 3 total gunshot wounds (entry and exit, and entry). He was taken to the OR emergently where we performed an exlap and found a small injury to segment 3 of the liver which was packed and several small bowel injuries (pretty common for gunshots to the back exiting the abdomen) which we resected ~12cm of bowel and left him in discontinuity (didn't hook everything back up) with the intent of performing a washout in the morning. He did not have any major vascular injuries otherwise. I've seen dozens of worse cases than this which survived and nothing about his injuries suggested to me that he'd sustained a fatal wound.

In the meantime he was transferred to the ICU and transfused 2 units of blood when his post-surgery crit came back ~20. He was stable and not on any pressors, and it seemed pretty routine. About 8 hours after he arrived we were swarmed by LEOs and pretty much everyone except the attending and a few nurses was kicked out of the ICU (disallowing visiting hours -normally every odd hour, eg 1am, 3am, etc- is not something we do routinely). It was weird as hell. At turnover that morning we were instructed not to round on the VIP that came in last night (that's exactly what the attending said, and no one except for me and another resident had any idea who he was talking about).

No one here was allowed to see Seth except for my attending when he died. No code was called. I rounded on patients literally next door but was physically blocked from checking in on him. I've never seen anything like it before, and while I can't say 100% that he was allowed to die, I don't understand why he was treated like that. Take it how you may, /pol/, I'm just one low level doc. Something's fishy though, that's for sure.

Thanks, timosman. I couldn't locate the original /pol/ thread.

As the OP was questioned for more answers and/or proof, here are some his answers:

When he arrived to the trauma ward he had LR running, I don't keep up with how much he got but less than 2 liters before we rolled to the OR.

No transfusion was done in trauma; the massive transfusion protocol was started because he was hypotensive on arrival but by the time the cooler (4u PRBC, 2u FFP) was ready we were on the way to the OR and honestly I don't remember if he got any of it beforehand; he responded well to just IVF resuscitation so we went ahead with the surgery any just ended up giving him 2 units afterwards (the crit we got in trauma was returned just after we left and was low, ~24 IIRC but it wasn't communicated to us... teamwork fail for sure but that can happen when we're rushing to the OR)

As for the rest of the meds? You'd have to ask anesthesia I guess. He didn't need anything from us in the ICU except a propofol/fentanyl drip to maintain sedation while intubated but that's pretty par for the course. The important part was that he was hemodynamically stable and not requiring pressors.
    I haven't spoken to the attending who was on staff that night but the other resident I was with that night doesn't remember it in any clarity (he was called to traumas as part of his rotation but that was ancillary to his ICU -different ICU btw- duties). Basically he said, "yeah that was weird, right?" At the time we were way more concerned with the rising class / new interns (July 1st is a terrifying time to be a patient lol) to make much notice... it always stuck in my head as something super bizarre but it was a long time before I even realized it was Seth Rich. When he arrived he was assigned by our system a trauma number, not a name as his patient ID. I only knew him at that time as Tra### (no freaking way that I remember the actual number). When it came to light who he was a while later I was floored. And terrified.
    >>125915279
    Nope, nothing in the head so no freaking way we'd CT before going to the OR with a clear intraabdominal GSW. No need to FAST or anything, just stabilize and go to the OR

>>125915280

One could always just increase the propofol drip or give him a ton of roc and screw with the vent settings. No idea if that happened but it'd be easy if you have the right meds and access
    But then anon points this out:

>>125915975
    >At the time we were way more concerned with the rising class / new interns (July 1st is a terrifying time to be a patient lol) to make much notice...

except he died on the 10th..

> About 8 hours after he arrived we were swarmed by LEOs

he came in at 4.40am and died at 5.57am

Consistency much?

They tried to stuff him in a van to "disappear" him, he struggled and briefly got away, that is why they had to shoot him (in the back, as he ran away).
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    They tried to stuff him in a van to "disappear" him, he struggled and briefly got away, that is why they had to shoot him (in the back, as he ran away).
    Hmm. Decent theory and makes sense with the shots to the back v a more professional head shot assassination. Could also just be that shooter was SEIU lowlife (probably ex-con) who wasn't a particularly good shot. I doubt we'll ever find out.

Reading further in the /pol/ thread, the med-anon gets a pass on being off on time of death considering it was months ago and the OP didn't even realize who the patient was for quite a while. It fits with Rich being alive and talking when cops found him and his mysteriously ending up dead.

Where are the CCTV tapes?
    Where are the PD body cam tapes?
    Where is Seth's computer?

So obviously a cover-up.

anon says:

dont forget the 2 unaccounted hours between when he left the bar and when he was shot

Yeah, what about that? The bar wasn't a two hour walk from where he lived so what happened in that time period? Could he have met with someone regarding the data he had? Seems I read somewhere he told someone he was going to see someone when he left the bar and then home. That someone has not come forward which adds to the intrigue.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    xxx
    Last edited by susano; 05-20-2017 at 02:17 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast