Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Seth Rich Hacked the DNC.

Julie Roginsky, a Democratic contributor on Fox,
    Shocking! Democrats, leftists and neocons at Fox are biased.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Shocking! Democrats, leftists and neocons at Fox are biased.
    Pretty much what Sean Hannity said.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    We’re Seth Rich’s parents. Stop politicizing our son’s murder.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...20a_story.html
    We're the people, we have a right to know.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The Man Behind The Seth Rich Private Investigation Has A White House Connection
    The Rich family is "in shock" that Ed Butowsky is linked to Steve Bannon and the Mercer family.

Posted on May 24, 2017, at 11:06 a.m.
    Joseph Bernstein
    BuzzFeed News Reporter

Ed Butowsky, the Dallas wealth manager and frequent Fox News guest who facilitated a private investigation into the murder of Seth Rich, is friends with and claimed on his website to serve on the board of an organization started by White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon.

"I consider him a friend and a very nice man," Butowsky told BuzzFeed News of Bannon.

According to his website, Butowsky "serves as a Board Member for Reclaim New York, a non-partisan, non-profit think tank dedicated to advancing a grassroots conversation about the future of New York." Per tax filings, Bannon was Reclaim's vice chairman. (The group's secretary and treasurer are Jennifer and Rebekah Mercer, the powerful daughters of right-wing moneyman and Trump champion Robert Mercer.)

A spokesperson for Reclaim told BuzzFeed that Butowsky "has never had any formal involvement with the organization." Furthermore, per the spokesperson, Steve Bannon left the organization's board in August 2016.

Butowsky and Bannon know each other through Breitbart News, of which Bannon was executive chairman and to which Butowsky has contributed articles. In 2015, Bannon interviewed Butowsky for a Breitbart radio program.

Both Butowsky and a White House official deny speaking about Seth Rich.

Over the past week the Rich story has captivated conservative media, following a Fox News report that linked the murder of the 27-year-old Democratic National Committee Staff member with email hacks of the DNC that may have helped then-candidate Trump in his campaign against Hillary Clinton. Such a finding would contradict the view, widely held in the intelligence community, that Russian intelligence was behind the theft — a key point for those who believe there was an improper relationship between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Fox's report — a conspiracy theory with no corroborating evidence — was based on an interview with a private investigator, Rod Wheeler, who Butowsky introduced to the Rich family and offered to pay for. (Fox News yesterday retracted its story.) The Rich-as-leaker narrative's rise is the clearest example yet of the way an insurgent pro-Trump media has been able to push dubious stories beneficial to the administration into the limelight.

And the news that their benefactor has ties to a key figure in the administration — and the godfather of the pro-Trump media — has left the Rich family stunned.

“The family is in shock to learn that Ed Butowsky is both friends with and served on a board with Steve Bannon," Brad Bauman, a spokesman for the Rich family, told BuzzFeed News Wednesday. "We are very much trying not to rush to judgment in order to allow this story to develop.”

Bannon declined to comment for the story.

Butowsky has long said that he heard about the Rich case from a friend, though he can't remember whom, and that he was motivated to connect the Rich family with Wheeler because he was moved by their story.

In an interview Tuesday outside Del Frisco's Steakhouse in Manhattan, where he was feeding pigeons, Butowsky told BuzzFeed News that he had never discussed the Rich case with Bannon, and qualified their friendship as warm but not close.

"It's not like I have a Steve Bannon teddy bear," he said. "I've never eaten a meal with the guy."

A photograph on Butowsky's Facebook page shows him in the White House briefing room on March 22. Butowsky did not comment on the record why he was at the White House, but did clarify that he had not met with any White House officials.

Butowsky added that his association with Reclaim was distant and purely based on his wealth management expertise.

"Am I really on the board?" Butowsky asked when informed that his website claimed he was on the board. "I've never been to a board meeting."

Prior to his career as a wealth manager — his clients include a number of athletes and celebrities — Butowsky worked for nearly two decades at Morgan Stanley, where, according to his LinkedIn, he ran one of the highest earning teams at the firm.

UPDATE
    May 24, 2017, at 12:29 p.m.
    This story has been updated to include Reclaim New York's assertion that Ed Butowsky never served on its board, and that Steve Bannon stepped down from the board last year.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephberns...tigation-has-a
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Banned

Blog Entries
    Seth Rich family says Brad Bauman, their "spokesman", was assigned to them by the DNC.

http://archive.is/A6veE

Brad Bauman, a professional Democratic crisis public-relations consultant who has frequently criticized President Trump, abruptly ended a call with WND when asked about his connection to the DNC.
    “That is patently 100 percent false!” he shouted, when asked if he was hired by the DNC, just before disconnecting the call.
    According to Butowsky, Joe Rich added: “We were assigned a guy named Brad Bauman. I don’t know why we were assigned him. I have no idea why I need somebody to speak for me, but please tell Burkman, because he is not listening to me, to go away and stop acting like he speaks for us.”

Kim Dotcom Tried to Hack into Seth Rich’s Email After Claiming to Have Evidence of Conspiracy
    by Aidan McLaughlin | 10:23 am, May 24th, 2017

Kim Dotcom, a New Zealand-based hacker, told Fox anchor Sean Hannity he had evidence to support the Seth Rich conspiracy — and then reportedly tried to hack into Rich’s email.

An in-depth Washington Post story by Dave Weigel, who has been tirelessly documenting the conspiracy that slain DNC staffer Seth Rich was killed because of his contacts with Wikileaks, reports that Rich’s Gmail account, now managed by his father, this week received an email from Mega.com, the website founded by Dotcom:

According to experts and Rich’s family, the emailed invitation from welcome@mega.nz appeared to be an attempt to gain access to Rich’s email. Joel Rich, who maintains his late son’s Gmail account, did not click the link. Meanwhile, Dotcom was promising on Twitter to prove that the younger Rich had been in contact with WikiLeaks — and Fox News host Sean Hannity was telling his 2.37 million Twitter followers to be ready for a revelation.
    Hannity had been engaged in a Twitter conversation with Dotcom, and invited the convicted hacker to come on his show after he claimed to have evidence of contact between Rich and Wikileaks.

Dotcom, who this week consistently promoted forthcoming revelations about the case, issued a statement on his website Tuesday, that contained no new information. He also said he would no longer be speaking publicly about the story.

From Weigel:

The latest revelation — that a hacker from New Zealand may have been trying as recently as this week to hack into Rich’s email — offered fresh evidence that the conspiracy theory is false. Dotcom, it seemed, may have been willing to create a fake archive of emails from Rich to “prove” his role in the DNC hack.
    So it appears that Dotcom claimed to have evidence of contact between Seth Rich and Wikileaks, and then attempted to hack into Rich’s email in order to gather that evidence.

It is likely that Dotcom planned to forge illicit emails between Rich and Wikileaks, and release both real and forged emails together. When he failed to access the Gmail account, he issued a statement with no new information and stated he would no longer talk about the case.

Hannity too, announced he will no longer promote the story on his Tuesday night broadcast, “out of respect for the family’s wishes.”

Of course, neither Dotcom nor Hannity has issued an apology, or admitted the conspiracy is completely manufactured, meaning the rumors — as well as the family’s nightmare — will likely continue.
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/kim-d...of-conspiracy/

According to experts and Rich’s family, the emailed invitation from welcome@mega.nz appeared to be an attempt to gain access to Rich’s email. Joel Rich, who maintains his late son’s Gmail account, did not click the link.
    Didn't click the link but assumed it was malicious because it was from mega. WTF is this bull$#@!.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by freejack View Post
    Didn't click the link but assumed it was malicious because it was from mega. WTF is this bull$#@!.
    Yeah, notorious hacker kim.com uses his own webserver address to try to hack Seth Rich. Uh huh. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Yeah, notorious hacker kim.com uses his own webserver address to try to hack Seth Rich. Uh huh. Yeah.
    Didn't the CIA hacking tools that got leaked include the ability to make it look like someone else did the attack?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Didn't the CIA hacking tools that got leaked include the ability to make it look like someone else did the attack?
    Even they wouldn't be so stupid.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You don't need any sophisticated tools to fake an email. It's one of the inherent 'weaknesses' of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Right? That's the stupidest fake hack ever. lol Would be cool to know where the link actually went though. Might be interesting
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Banned

Blog Entries

https://imgur.com/a/IRZzD#KdoAv8B

Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity
    May 20 at 6:17am ·

Why is the mainstream media -- and apparently the FBI -- so completely uninterested in pursuing the matter of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich as the source of the Clinton campaign emails that were released by Wikileaks? Is it because that investigation may turn up information counter to their pre-determined conclusion that "the Russians did it"? Why is one a "conspiracy theory" and the other not?
    Last edited by UWDude; 05-25-2017 at 09:24 AM.

Related:

"Sean Hannity Take 'Abrupt' Vacation Amid AD Boycott"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...rtiser-boycott

Is Fox News about to lose its last remaining "old school" anchor holdout?

According to Philly.com, Hannity is taking "a couple days off amid a growing advertiser boycott" over Hannity's pursuit of the Seth Rich story - an parallel to Bill O'Reilly's final days - and so far, seven advertisers are said to have pulled out of Hannity’s show.

Cars.com was the first advertiser to announce it was pulling ads, telling Buzzfeed News on Wednesday afternoon that “we’ve been watching closely and have recently made the decision to pull our advertising from Hannity.” It was followed by exercise bike company Peloton (which just closed a $325M Series E round financing), Leesa Sleep; mattress retailer Casper, insurance company USAA; home security equipment maker Ring and Crowne Plaza Hotels, all of which announced they would be redirecting their ad buys from Hannity’s shows.

Meanwhile, the Five host Kimberly Guilfoyle, who has confirmed speaking to the White House about potentially replacing press secretary Sean Spicer, will be filling in on Hannity on Thursday and Friday.
    They are gutting Fox News... in real time.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post

If Hannity goes, Fox News dies, which would be fantastic as even more people will shift over to alternative media sources. We are probably already at the point where alternative news is nearly as influential as Fox, but if Fox goes away the number of people being red pilled will increase dramatically. Murdoch always understood this, but his sons appear to be dumb as a box of rocks and more concerned what their dopey Manhattan socialite friends think than effectively maintaining controlled opposition. This is our advantage moving forward. A lot of the intellectual capital of the Establishment has withered through the generations. The people we have to fight are a lot dumber than the generation currently dying off.
    Last edited by RonPaulMall; 05-25-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Related:

"Sean Hannity Take 'Abrupt' Vacation Amid AD Boycott"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...rtiser-boycott

Good, maybe the rest of the Trump supporters will throw away their televisions (or at least the cable boxes)
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Have most of the detailers on this thread seen this vid?

the DC Chief who was not giving back Seth Rich laptop to that Demon Deb Washup Shultz
    (both now collateral damage to ongoing coverup/burial attempt)

Laptop!!! @ 2:45 (nice try Deb hahaha She threatened him on video.
    Pushing for Seth's family to get the laptop back pretty bad. Good news is THEY DON'T HAVE IT.)

then there's this... (just broke)
    US Congressman Calls for Federal Investigation of Seth Rich Murder
    Republican lawmaker Rep. Blake Farenthold calls for a special investigation of Seth Rich’s murder.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 05-25-2017 at 05:26 PM.

Edit: nvm it looks like someone already mentioned it earlier in the thread
    Last edited by TER; 05-25-2017 at 08:32 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seth Rich, Craig Murray and the Sinister Stewards of the National Security State
    Written by Mike Whitney - Saturday May 20, 2017

Why is it a “conspiracy theory” to think that a disgruntled Democratic National Committee staffer gave WikiLeaks the DNC emails, but not a conspiracy theory to think the emails were provided by Russia?

Why?

Which is the more likely scenario: That a frustrated employee leaked damaging emails to embarrass his bosses or a that foreign government hacked DNC computers for some still-unknown reason?

That’s a no-brainer, isn’t it?

Former-DNC employee, Seth Rich, not only had access to the emails, but also a motive. He was pissed about the way the Clinton crowd was “sandbagging” Bernie Sanders. In contrast, there’s neither evidence nor motive connecting Russia to the emails. On top of that, WikiLeaks founder, Julien Assange (a man of impeccable integrity) has repeatedly denied that Russia gave him the emails which suggests the government investigation is completely misdirected. The logical course of action, would be to pursue the leads that are most likely to bear fruit, not those that originate from one’s own political bias. But, of course, logic has nothing to do with the current investigation, it’s all about politics and geopolitics.

We don’t know who killed Seth Rich and we’re not going to speculate on the matter here. But we find it very strange that neither the media nor the FBI have pursued leads in the case that challenge the prevailing narrative on the Russia hacking issue. Why is that? Why is the media so eager to blame Russia when Rich looks like the much more probable suspect?

And why have the mainstream news organizations put so much energy into discrediting the latest Fox News report, when– for the last 10 months– they’ve showed absolutely zero interest in Rich’s death at all?
    More: http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arch...ecurity-state/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

the DC Chief who was not giving back Seth Rich laptop to that Demon Deb Washup Shultz

Pushing for Seth's family to get the laptop back pretty bad. Good news is THEY DON'T HAVE IT.)

Republican lawmaker Rep. Blake Farenthold calls for a special investigation of Seth Rich’s murder.
    Nice. Thanks for posting. I guess "wet rat crawling out of a dirty toilet" is a look these days.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

This is a gross mischaracterization. They are NOT talking about Seth Rich laptop. Quit spreading this fake $#@!.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by freejack View Post
    You don't need any sophisticated tools to fake an email. It's one of the inherent 'weaknesses' of the system.
    Isn't email just like a website you go to or something?

This is a gross mischaracterization. They are NOT talking about Seth Rich laptop. Quit spreading this fake $#@!.
    Of course they're not. It must be me not understanding why you would threaten the police when you're speaking in hypotheticals.

I'm sure yer right. I'll go back to sleep. zzzz
    Last edited by goldenequity; 05-26-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Of course they're not. It must be me not understanding why you would threaten the police when you're speaking in hypotheticals.

I'm sure yer right. I'll go back to sleep. zzzz
    You find me an article or any source saying that's the Seth Rich computer they are talking about. Everything I read on it (which was a lot) stated the DC police are investigating the Awan brothers IT crimes on the hill. They may be linked, but sure as hell hasn't been any reporting on it yet.

- Diogenes of Sinope

You find me an article or any source saying that's the Seth Rich computer they are talking about. Everything I read on it (which was a lot) stated the DC police are investigating the Awan brothers IT crimes on the hill. They may be linked, but sure as hell hasn't been any reporting on it yet.
    Well let's go with your theory then... ( I won't call it fake news.. )

We sat by last summer and publicly watched the DNC cheat, lie, and steal the presidential primary... Bernie be damned.
    Wasserman was at the CORE of it and 'stepped down'. (was $#@!canned!) and Seth Rich / Wikileaks had EVERYTHING to do with her demise.
    We know that... and God knows WHAT else was on Seth's actual laptop.
    It's not UNREASONABLE (or fake/misleading) to assume she has a personal motive... scared $#@!less.

But let's say...
    The person who's laptop she is so desperately wanting back
    was in use by the Pakistani national
    that has fled the country to evade the investigation.

He is one of at least three muslim brotherhood (including Awan bros.)
    that stole congressional secrets of the congressional network in DC.

Would Wasserman 'care' about 'stolen Congressional Secrets'? Really?
    or
    Would her REAL concern be about being identified
    as being in collusion with CAIR and the brotherhood via Hillary & Huma.

I don't really care which.
    What IS clear
    is that she is petrified beneath the facade and that
    they are CLEARLY playing Cat and Mouse about a very SPECIFIC laptop
    and using hypotheticals as a 'cloak'.

It is just as reasonable to assume it is Seths' as it is a Pakistani infected spy computer..
    Keyword is reasonable and not fake/misleading.

**if anything... after watching the video
    you'd have MORE reason to suspect it being Seth's laptop
    because:
    1. She keeps suggesting it was STOLEN.. (so 'rightfully' belongs to his FAMILY... who has been ASSIGNED a 'spokesperson' by the DNC)
    and
    2. She keeps suggesting it is NOT part of any 'investigation' (something you could NOT say about the Paki spy laptop.)
    So...
    Imahaftastickwith
    Seth
    Rich.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 05-26-2017 at 03:15 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well let's go with your theory then... ( I won't call it fake news.. )

We sat by last summer and publicly watched the DNC cheat, lie, and steal the presidential primary... Bernie be damned.
    Wasserman was at the CORE of it and 'stepped down'. (was $#@!canned!) and Seth Rich / Wikileaks had EVERYTHING to do with her demise.
    We know that... and God knows WHAT else was on Seth's actual laptop.
    It's not UNREASONABLE (or fake/misleading) to assume she has a personal motive... scared $#@!less.

But let's say...
    The person who's laptop she is so desperately wanting back
    was in use by the Pakistani national
    that has fled the country to evade the investigation.

He is one of at least three muslim brotherhood (including Awan bros.)
    that stole congressional secrets of the congressional network in DC.

Would Wasserman 'care' about 'stolen Congressional Secrets'? Really?
    or
    Would her REAL concern be about being identified
    as being in collusion with CAIR and the brotherhood via Hillary.

I don't really care which.
    What IS clear
    is that she is petrified beneath the facade and that
    they are CLEARLY playing Cat and Mouse about a very SPECIFIC laptop
    and using hypotheticals as a 'cloak'.

It is as reasonable to assume it is Seths' as it is a Pakistani infected spy computer..
    Keyword is reasonable and not fake/misleading.
    I'm still waiting for proof that Seth Rich was in fact the leaker. I would be very happy if that were the case, but I simply do not jump to that conclusion because Kim dotcom says so. There is literally ZERO evidence to support the assertion that Seth Rich was the leaker. Once it's established that he WAS the leaker, then we can talk about laptops and the like.

- Diogenes of Sinope

I'm still waiting for proof that Seth Rich was in fact the leaker. I would be very happy if that were the case, but I simply do not jump to that conclusion because Kim dotcom says so. There is literally ZERO evidence to support the assertion that Seth Rich was the leaker. Once it's established that he WAS the leaker, then we can talk about laptops and the like.
    It's actually much easier to prove that Seth Rich was the leaker than you think.

All you have to do is watch the mainstream media lie, black-out, squirm and deny.

What would be their motivation for doing so?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Someone like Peter Thiel should put out a 1 million dollar reward for the 'lost' police cam footage.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast