Thread: Revelation Knowledge

Revelation Knowledge

This is not a subject for young believers,, as it will get into some "strong meat".
    Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.
    We all get there this way,, if we get here at all..

It is revealed to us.. our eyes opened.

or they are not.
    All the education,, all the study of what has been revealed... means exactly nothing.. until the Spirit opens it.

Revelation Knowledge. It is the only way we know Jesus is Christ.

Is is the only way we know our sin,, because it is revealed..

Revelation Knowledge is the foundation that Christ was talking about.

It is the Foundation of His Church..

How do you Know?

unless it has been revealed.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ephesians 1:17

I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers and asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in your knowledge of Him. I ask that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you may know the hope of His calling, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints,…
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

None of the rulers of this age understood it. For if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
    All scripture spoke of Him,, but they did not understand.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you.
    He shall teach you all things.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I am the good shepherd. I know My sheep and My sheep know Me,
    My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
    I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them in as well, and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock and one shepherd.
    Ever notice that some people are quite negative on the subject of people hearing God's voice?

Ponder.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Wise Men
    Shepard

Kings/Political leaders
    Religious Hierarchy

Who saw
    Who did not see.

An announcement from Heaven,, announcing the birth of Christ.

How is it that so few saw it?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    This is not a subject for young believers,, as it will get into some "strong meat".

or they are not.
    All the education,, all the study of what has been revealed... means exactly nothing.. until the Spirit opens it.

How do you Know?

Pete, I completely agree. The only way a man knows spiritual truth is if the Lord is pleased to reveal it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Pete, I completely agree. The only way a man knows spiritual truth is if the Lord is pleased to reveal it to him.
    And see,, there are places we agree. And Welcome back.

I have learned much and had to unlearn much as I have grown in Christ.

The most sure things I know,, are those He has shown me. And that too is a gift.

What has been seen cannot be unseen. Knowing what I have seen only strengthens my Faith in Christ and Gods whole plan.

But trying to explain it to others seems impossible,, unless God were to show them too.

I wish it were in my power to open minds, and to show what I was shown.

I am still grappling with the implications,, still coming to an understanding.

it is way cool.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

or they are not.

How do you Know?

This is a quite good way of saying it. Our Lord is called Theanthropos in Greek and other Orthodox Christianity-the Word Made Flesh. The Mysteries, Revelations, and prophecies of the Old Testament all point to our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    This is a quite good way of saying it. Our Lord is called Theanthropos in Greek and other Orthodox Christianity-the Word Made Flesh. The Mysteries, Revelations, and prophecies of the Old Testament all point to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
    who'da thunk it?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Physical man, eternal truths. Miracle of faith.
    Market price satisfied. Humbled daily. Mind happily blown, daily.

It is way cool, indeed.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Physical man, eternal truths. Miracle of faith.
    Market price satisfied. Humbled daily. Mind happily blown, daily.

It is way cool, indeed.
    Cool Bump
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

You Know

or you don't know

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
    Revelation is Fundamental
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Revelation is Fundamental
    I grew up in a Religious home. Was told "bible stories",, went to church,,, I was an Alter boy and sang in a choir... but I never knew God.

Not until later,, and I read the book myself..and it came to life..
    It was revealed to me. and when I was ready. This is Gods doing,, as it continues,, more opens up as I am ready to hear it.

Ok,, sometimes when I'm not ready (stubborn),, but it is alive and it moves in His own time.

Nothing new,,but only rediscovered. It is all written,, but it can be read a hundred times without understanding.

Revelation. (trumpetingangelemoji)
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom