Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Aleppo: Obama Jihaddis Final Buh-Bye :)

  1. #1

    Aleppo: Obama Jihaddis Final Buh-Bye :)

    Aleppo




    Almanarnews English ‏@AlmanarEnglish 53 min.
    Remaining rebels + family members - 4,000 to quit east Aleppo: Syrian TV

    So still about 200k people, claimed bay the fake news generators and activists UN US UK, are missing...

    M Green ‏@MmaGreen 26 min.
    Fires throughout Eastern Aleppo today as the militants brunt down their HQ's and ammunition as they left to the green buses (15/12/2016)



    Hassan Ridha ‏@sayed_ridha 12 min.
    Green buses have entered east Aleppo - Al-Mayadeen






    6min
    Anadolu Agency claims 200 wounded civilians are being transported right now in that first batch that just left



    2nd batch of evacuees is being prepared and will leave Aleppp later today, rebel negotiator says it will only be civilians

    @mod_russia : Russian soldiers preparing to lead militants out of Aleppo towards Idlib, Russian drones to monitor the evacuation process

    Ruptly ‏@Ruptly 15 min.
    Aid workers and buses await evacuees in eastern Aleppo



    1 minHá 1 minuto
    Russia says talks with U.S. over Aleppo suspended: TASS

    Navstéva ‏@Navsteva 4. 12.
    #BanaAlabed and her family (as u can see they're fine)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cy3jgcaUAAApEOz.jpg:large


    Butthurted Obama's jihadists being kick out of the Aleppo city:









    Leith Abou Fadel ‏@leithfadel 14 min.
    Hezbollah's media wing is trolling the jihadists by posting a map of their evacuation in green buses lol



    The 'Nimr' Tiger ‏@Souria4Syrians 3 min.
    Pres Assad: "After Damascus failed, they shifted to Homs, when Homs Failed they shifted to Aleppo. Aleppo marks the biggest defeat for them"

    Conflict News ‏@Conflicts 55 min.
    BREAKING: Russia defense ministry says more than 108,000 civilians left to secure areas of #Aleppo: RIA - @AlArabiya_Eng

    Sputnik ‏@SputnikInt 45 min.
    BREAKING: A Total of 105 #Aleppo neighborhoods completely liberated from terrorists

    GTFO
    The end of jihad in Aleppo:



    HEGEMONS TO GET THEIR 'SAFE ZONE'??
    Turkey Deputy PM Kaynak: We are planning to set up a camp in Syria to receive those fleeing Aleppo

    Aleppo moderate jihadi arrives in Idlib,
    (several miles from open Turkish border crossing, soon in Germany??)















    E. Aleppo Today.. residents cheer cuz they are petrified Russia SAA will bomb.

    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-15-2016 at 08:01 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Double Posting this from Vanessa Beeley on Liberty Report
    Not to be missed... THANK YOU DR. PAUL :0)



    You can find (and support) Vanessa's work on her website: https://thewallwillfall.org/
    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-15-2016 at 08:03 PM.

  4. #3
    RUSSIAN MILITARY TO HAND SAMPLES OF CHEMICALS
    FROM SCENE OF ALLEGED CHEMICAL WEAPONS USE BY MILITANTS IN ALEPPO
    TO OPCW EMPLOYEES IN DAMASCUS ON THURSDAY - RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY
    Interfax



    (this video 'disappeared' within hrs after first being posted... this is a 'surviving copy'. )

    Jabhat Fateh al-Sham (Al-Nusra) claimed VBIED attack that targeted govt troops near Al Haj bridg #syria #aleppo




    Rebels shelled Hama military airfield with MLRS GRAD



    =================

    THE BIG LIE
    (efforts are now WORLD WIDE to document the hypocrisy and dissect it.. in print/photo/song and even paint. Syria has awakened hundreds of millions.)

    A painting that represents the "Syrian" revolution and the so called "freedom fighters" #Aleppo #Syria



    From the holy cross church in #Damascus #Syria now!



    =========



    Palmyra, Homs:

    maytham
    Regarding T-4 airbase our forces repelled all #ISIS offensives.
    #Homs #Palmyra
    Situation is improving. A series of Russian airstrikes are targeting #ISIS locations and movements all around that area.

    #Homs #Palmyra

    -GEROMAN-
    #Syria #Homs SE #Palmyra #Tadmor #T4 #Tiyas - Situation Update -
    #SAA retook a base north of #T4 !






    The U.S. will strike Islamic State in Palmyra if Russian and Syrian government forces don't, Gen. Townsend says.
    https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/809155006049959936


    Russian Defense Ministry denies weapons left by Syrian military in Palmyra pose threat to intl coalition
    Interfax

    #EastAleppo civilians to Anti-#Assad @Reuters:'Rebels' took ALL our food. So much food! Not even a piece of bread! They starved us to death!
    https://twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/statu...06061338218497

    #Breaking: Britain summons #Iran, #Russia envoys over Aleppo situation.
    Boris Johnson summons Russia and Iran ambassadors

    Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has summoned Russia and Iran's UK ambassadors
    to discuss his "concern" over the countries' actions in Syria.

    He said they had "failed" to uphold "humanitarian law",
    by not helping aid to get through to Aleppo when it was under siege.
    Nearly 1,000 people have been evacuated from the city.
    Mr Johnson added that Russia and Iran,
    which support President Bashir al-Assad,
    deserved "no credit" for this.

    Syrian government forces took nearly all remaining rebel-held parts of Aleppo this week after a four-year battle.

    But Mr Johnson,
    who met Russian ambassador Alexander Yakovenko and Iran's Hamid Baedinejad separately on Thursday afternoon,
    said he had conveyed the UK government's "profound concern over the situation in Aleppo".
    (Meanwhile the UK gives Saudi Arabia $10 billion in arms to level Yemen)

    Conflict News ‏@Conflicts 8 min.
    BREAKING: 50,000 civilians still trapped in eastern Aleppo: French foreign minister - AFP (really.)

    Reuters World ‏@ReutersWorld 1 hHá 1 hora
    BREAKING: EU leaders agree on extension of economic sanctions against Russia over Ukraine for six months: diplomats




    Latakia:

    The Inside Source ‏@InsideSourceInt 30 min.
    #Syria // #Latakia // Large batch of Russian military hardware is set to arrive in Tartus/Latakia in the next couple of days

  5. #4

    Thumbs up

    @goldenequity

    You are the most up to date news source for Syria around. Always appreciated.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

  6. #5
    FRIDAY NEWS (Ups & Dwns.. Emotions running HOT... not E-Z but staying on track)


    WHAT IT'S REALLY LIKE:

    Dec. 15th.. Negotiating the Evacuation [ENG] (go full scr.)





    Dec. 16th

    Evacuations out of East Aleppo stopped temporarily. Relatives for people of Fuaa & Kefarya blocked the road leading out of E Aleppo

    The relatives asking for safe exit for their injured out of Fuaa and Kefarya (2 villages besieged by rebels in Idlib)

    (in other words... they're like WTF??? WHY R the headchoppers getting aid/evacuation and WE R the victims w/ dead/injured among us... so they blocked the road.
    Then the headchoppers started freaking out and halted the evacuation... breakdown of 'promises' ensued... efforts started collapsing.. )

    #BreakingNews:
    Suspension of east #Aleppo evacuation due2 the prevention of Jihadists & rebels of the exit of Fua and Kfariya wounded & civ+

    Jihadist rebels block wounded, sick civilians from leaving besieged towns in Idlib



    Aleppo evacuation stalled as militants violate agreement



    #BreakingNews:
    Ramouseh crossing under gun fire causing the evacuation of civilians and suspension of Green buses shuttle (east #Aleppo)

    1st day went smooth but it seems 2d day is not going well so far in E #Aleppo. #SAA took combat positions following violation of ceasefire.

    Militants in East Aleppo Seek to Take Prisoners With Them in Evacuation, Breaching Deal - Syrian State TV



    Russians and Red Cross/Crescent have withdrawn from Ramouseh crossing, green buses + vehicles stuck btw on Ramouseh road

    Last 24 hours -> Btw 6-7,000 have been evacuated from east Aleppo while buses agreed on to evacuate 1,200 from Fuah-Kafraya has not moved
    https://twitter.com/sayed_ridha/stat...97365162496000


    Ramouseh crossing via Al-Mayadeen



    Russian MoD: Evacuation of E Aleppo complete after evacuating a total of 9,500 people, only radicals remain in last E Aleppo neighbourhoods

    Conflict News
    MORE: Russia says evacuations now over. Only radical rebels remain in parts of #Aleppo, and are shooting at pro-gov troops -

    Leith Abou Fadel
    Jihadists attempted to smuggle detainees out of east Aleppo. Gov't called off the evacuations. SAA attacking jihadist positions

    Syrian government & allies also accuse Aleppo rebels of attempting to take pro gov prisoners with them while evacuating

    Hassan Ridha
    Syrian Army & allies advance inside al-Sukkari & al-Ansari neighbourhoods

    Almanarnews English
    Syrian army eliminating Aleppo's last terrorists' positions: Russian military

    Hassan Ridha
    JFS & Ahrar has allowed buses to continue towards Fuah-Kafraya, if true this will allow East Aleppo evacuation to restart

    BREAKING: JFS (al-Nusra) has agreed to evacuate the wounded from Fua and Kefraya, possibly putting #Aleppo evacuation on track


    Russian Ministry of Defense on situation in Aleppo | December 16th 2016







    T-4



    Syrian War Report – December 16, 2016: Government Forces Disrupt ISIS Offensive On Tyas Airbase







    How Syrian & Russian Forces Plan To Retake Palmyra From ISIS?








    ===============

    Hassan Ridha
    JFS (Nusra) arrests dozens of youth in Harem-Idlib for protesting against the group 2 days ago, JFS also raiding/searching houses

    Hassan Ridha
    Rebels shoot at themselves like every 2 weeks, it's tradition









    ============



    Syria & Iraq News ‏@SyriaIraqNews 3 hod.
    #BREAKING -- Proposal for the future of #Syria will be put on the table during a trilateral mtng btw #Russia, #Turkey & #Iran Dec 27 ~Rudaw

    With Aleppo\'s liberation, all conditions in place now for peaceful settlement of Syrian conflict - Russian Defense Ministry
    Interfax


    WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM U.S.,
    SEPARATION OF MODERATE OPPOSITION FROM TERRORISTS CONCLUDED IN ALEPPO - RUSSIAN ARMED FORCES GENERAL STAFF
    RUSSIA HAS WITHDRAWN JABHAT AL-NUSRA TERRORISTS FROM EASTERN ALEPPO - GENERAL STAFF ..
    Interfax
    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-16-2016 at 09:07 PM.

  7. #6
    Slaughter or Liberation?: A Debate on Russia's Role in the Syrian War & the Fall of Aleppo

    Hegemon apologist Kenneth Roth of Human Rights Watch gets schooled by Stephen Cohen
    (count the lies...)






    Full Democracy NOW propaganda piece (I could only handle 3 minutes... see if you can beat my record!! )

    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-16-2016 at 09:26 PM.

  8. #7
    How Bout a nice cool, clear, refreshing drink of water after all that slime?


  9. #8



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Gary Johnson's marijuana supply should be taken from him for 3 years, for fouling up that Aleppo question.

    The fool was given a great opportunity to educate the masses on America's failed & criminal foreign policy.

  12. #10
    Aleppo




    Max Abrahms
    Obama: "Responsibility for this brutality lies in one place alone: the Assad regime and its allies Russia and Iran"

    FAKE NEWS ITALIAN STYLE

    Giulietto Chiesa: All committed to falsify Aleppo



    Watch the unbelievable cruelty.



    Depressed residents of Aleppo





    Huge Warehouses of flour in militants Eastern Aleppo, Captured by SAA
    According to CNN there was nothing to eat
    https://twitter.com/MIG29_/status/809876711030530049

    Sarah Abdallah ‏@sahouraxo 2 hod.
    #Russia gave 35+ tons of hot meals & warm clothes to East #Aleppo's people today.
    Under Al-Qaeda rule, Syrians were being starved to death.





    The 'Nimr' Tiger
    Syrian Army stopped some terrorists from exiting East Aleppo.
    Terrorists broke the deal by smuggling prisoners, weapons & military equipment




    BREAKING: At Least 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces in East Aleppo Bunker
    http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/1...aleppo-bunker/

    DAMASCUS – According to two reports coming out of Aleppo today,
    at least 14 US Coalition military officers were captured this morning
    in an East Aleppo bunker by Syrian Special Forces.


    Aldin Abazovic
    Incredibly new looking T72-AV with quite non Arab MG gunner.. #Aleppo via @MmaGreen











    Palmyra, Homs:




    Tiger Forces leave Aleppo to liberate Palmyra



    Ibrahim Joudeh
    #TOS-1 thermobaric MLRS in action around #Palmyra in east #Homs countryside via @Al_Pushini
    #Syria




    watanisy
    SAA repelled ISIS attack southwest of T4 and destroy 2 tanks



    Yusha Yuseef
    Eastern #Homs : Syrian Army & Allies kild more than 37 #ISIS and destroy 2-3 Tanks. Syrian Army captuer Heer Palace , Syriatel Hill ..

    Field report: Syrian Army foils another ISIS attack in eastern Homs countryside



    Syrian Army And Its Allies Launch Offensive Operation West Of Palmyra













    Turkey:





    Thousands of #AKP Turks, waving Al-Qaeda and Islamist flags march towards the Syrian border, calling for more Jihad inside Syria.
    https://twitter.com/DrAriMurad/statu...99543295610881

    Turkey Untold
    Turkey’s Education Ministry destroyed 892,000 textbooks that include word “Pennsylvania” on basis of it promoting 'terrorist propaganda.'




    Iraq, Mosul:




    QUAGMIRE
    KhalilMENA
    #BREAKING: Reports the Offensive to recapture #Mosul from #ISIS has stopped
    & #ISIS launched a heavy attack in SE #Mosul!


    What's Trending?
    Iraq's Golden Division suffering 50% casualty rate in Mosul fighting, could become combat ineffective within month. #Aleppo

    (As planned. All you need to know: Hegemons don't WANT a 'Liberated' SOVEREIGN Iraq. They want a DIVIDED Iraq.)
    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-17-2016 at 05:11 PM.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Full Democracy NOW propaganda piece (I could only handle 3 minutes... see if you can beat my record!! )

    I watched the whole thing - its actually quite good.

    The guy on the left, head of "Human Rights Watch!" is a bullhorn for the Obama administration. The guy on the right is talking sense.

  14. #12
    Aleppo




    Conflict News
    BREAKING: UN Security Council to vote Sunday on Aleppo observers: diplomats - AFP

    Max Abrahms ‏@MaxAbrahms 5 min.
    UN Security Council to vote Sunday on Aleppo observers








    (yeah.. sends no food, no meds, spreads hearsay & lies... imposes sanctions against the entire population since 2007...
    and now, unilaterally 'installs' observers??.. reminiscent of Donbass. Fck the UN! )



    Saudi Arabia calls for end of carnage in Syria's Aleppo **spews coffee**
    (Roiders, of course)


    (Amazing No?)



    RUSSIA

    "We believe that what they are suggesting is impossible to implement and dangerous,"

    "We cannot support [the draft resolution], we cannot let it pass,"
    Churkin stressed when asked whether Russia would support this draft resolution.

    (Of COURSE NOT. Their GOAL remains the same: "FREEZE THE CONFLICT." Don't let them set FOOT in Aleppo. )


    EARLIER
    Conflict News
    BREAKING: Reports that evacuations from #Aleppo, Zabadani, Madaya, Kafraya & Fooa could begin within hours - @HadiAlabdallah

    maytham
    AlTal in rural #Damascus was controlled by the "rebels" who were evacuated to #Idlib.
    Watch how the residents recieved #SAA 10.12.2016
    https://twitter.com/maytham956/statu...27617693659136


    Yusha Yuseef ‏@MIG29_ 12 min.
    #Aleppo , A Syrian Woman is a commander of one group of SAA Tiger Forces ..
    she Fought in Aleppo .
    https://twitter.com/MIG29_/status/810271168666234882


    The Int'l Spectator ‏@intlspectator 1 hod.
    BREAKING: Russia has agreed to attack any party that impedes Aleppo evacuation

    Sunday --
    ON AGAIN

    Buses for evacuation entered Aleppo
    Syrian state television announced that buses for reopening were starting to enter Aleppo again.


    Aldin Abazović
    @Ald_Aba Buses arrived at Fuah-Kafraya outskirts to evacuate wounded residents Idlib #Syria




    Evacuation of militants and remaining civilians from #Aleppo resumed..



    Aldin Abazović
    @Ald_Aba First 5 buses entered besieged villages in Idlib #Syria



    OFF AGAIN

    Aldin Abazović
    Evacuation of civilians form Fouaah and Kfarya on hold due to security concernes after rebel group burned buses intended for evacuation.

    Unknown rebel groups attacked the buses to Kafraya and Foa and burned 3 buses. #Syria #Aleppo

    Aldin Abazović
    One bus driver killed in rebel attack on buses in #Idlib #Syria via.







    maytham
    Clashes now between #AlNusra and #AhrarAlSham in the surroundings of the besieged towns of Kafaria & Fouaa.

    Leith Abou Fadel ‏@leithfadel 6 min.
    The idiots in Idlib are now fighting each other. Ahrar Al-Sham vs Nusra. #Darwinism #NaturalSelection











    ON AGAIN

    Aldin Abazović
    First batch of buses is prepared to exit last rebel held area of #Aleppo city #Syria










    TUESDAY

    The meeting of Russia, Iran and Turkey on Syria could be held on December 20
    ... Note previously reported that the probable time of the meeting - on 27 December.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-18-2016 at 11:31 AM.

  15. #13
    CHECHNYA


    Enrico Ivanov@Russ_Warrior 21 min.
    #Kadyrov conducted the operation that led to the neutralization of 5 #ISIS-affiliated terrorists today.
    #Chechnya


    pete john ‏@petejohn10 38 min.
    Intense VIDEO of police shootout with gunmen in downtown Chechen capital surfaces online — RT News







    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-18-2016 at 01:55 PM.

  16. #14
    YEMEN: HEGEMONS SHUTTERING 'CAMPAIGNS' LICK WOUNDS

    Al Arabiya English ‏@AlArabiya_Eng 4 minHá 4 minutos
    BREAKING: #SaudiArabia's Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir and the #US Secretary of State John Kerry hold press conference

    Al Arabiya English ‏@AlArabiya_Eng 13 minHá 13 minutos
    BREAKING: Kerry: We aim to end the war in #Yemen and reach a political settlement to address the humanitarian situation

    (What? Are we supposed to clap now? They belong on the gallows. ALL of them. )
    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-18-2016 at 12:07 PM.

  17. #15
    Aleppo




    maytham
    While the terrorists are not giving food to civilians, #SAA soldiers are making sandwiches for the evacuated civilians from eastern #Aleppo




    ============





    "Most residents I've spoken to want rebels gone," says NRK's (Norwegian state news) reporter in East #Aleppo.




  18. #16
    Palmyra, Homs:





    Ibrahim Joudeh
    #SAA battalion 800 from #T4 airbase in east #Homs #Syria







    Al-Masdar News
    Syrian Army attempts to turn the tide in western #Palmyra





    loomis
    Situation around T4 has finally stabilized with the SAA able to launch counter attacks again.

    ===============

    Syrians visit destroyed parts of the liberated Old Aleppo:

    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-18-2016 at 12:04 PM.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    WILD TURKEY


    AL BAB

    @Nawaroliver: #EuphratesShield with #Turkish army made small advance in western #Al_Bab #Aleppo
    but they are facing huge #ISIS Defenses #NationalHospital


    @A_Ozkok: #Turkish forces striked 423 targets in last 2 days in al-#Bab. 121 strikes done by air force. Cleansing on the ground will soon follow.

    (RE: Al Bab... you nvr know what to believe???..
    ALL reporting is from Jihaddi liars, Turkish liars or ISIS/Qaeda liars.
    Until SAA & Allies get involved.. I only report a little. )


    ISTANBUL

    Turkey Untold
    Turkish authorities ban all teachings of Christmas, including Christmas traditions and carols, at German school in Istanbul

    Detention warrants issued for 500 high-ranking officers over ByLock use



    Turkish prosecutors have issued detention warrants
    for 500 high-ranking military officers across 57 provinces
    for their use of a smart phone application known as ByLock.

    On Saturday, simultaneous raids were being conducted
    in dozens of locations across 57 provinces to detain the officers.
    As many as 2,000 police officers were taking part in the operation
    which is coordinated by the Istanbul Police Department Anti-Smuggling and Organized Crime Unit.



    I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH TURKEY'S INSANITY... TOO MANY HEADLINES. SRSLY.
    GO HERE.


    (This is non-Governmental, Anti-Erdo, Secularized, Non-Hegemon reporting... I trust most of their stuff. )
    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-18-2016 at 12:43 PM.

  21. #18
    "Bring Back Our Girls": Aleppo Girl Appeals to Michelle Obama for Help


    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Gary Johnson's marijuana supply should be taken from him for 3 years, for fouling up that Aleppo question.

    The fool was given a great opportunity to educate the masses on America's failed & criminal foreign policy.
    Yea, he's a little slow.

  22. #19
    Patriarch John X Celebrates Christmas in Aleppo
    Arabic original, with pictures here

    His Beatitude Patriarch John X arrived in Aleppo on Saturday, December 24, 2016 to celebrate Christmas with the children of this steadfast diocese, who are wounded by the absence of their shepherd, His Eminence Metropolitan Paul.

    His Beatitude entered the church in a solemn procession to the beat of a brass band that played and to the great joy of the faithful. He served matins and the divine liturgy at the Cathedral of the Prophet Elias in Aleppo, assisted by Bishop Nicholas Baalbaki; Archimandrite Mousa al-Khasi, Metropolitan Paul's vicar; Archimandrite Alexei Shehadeh, director of the Patriarchate's Department of Ecumenical Relations and Development; and many priests and deacons from the diocese.

    Archimandrite Mousa welcomed His Beatitude with the following speech:

    "Our master, Your Beatitude the Patriarch of Antioch and All the East John X, more than five years have passed of our beloved country of Syria's suffering, more than four years have passed of our beloved city of Aleppo's pain, more than three years have passed of the bleeding wound of our Diocese of Aleppo and Alexandretta with the kidnapping of our shepherd Metropolitan Paul, and today, amidst this suffering, the Lord visits us with divine consolation, the consolation of your presence among us, and your blessing for us at this Feast of the Nativity of our Lord Jesus.

    The nativity of Christ is the inauguration of a new stage in the life of the human race. God created man to live with Him in intimacy and in communion of love. Man chose to separate from God and to fall into sin, but God's love did not leave him to his inevitable fate. Christ became incarnate in order to bring back this intimacy and to inaugurate a new stage of human life, the stage of the human race's rebirth and resurrection. On this year's Feast of the Nativity we experience this sense of rebirth and resurrection.

    Today, our city shakes off the dust of harsh circumstances from her shoulders as she inaugurates a new stage, a stage of rebirth, a stage of healing and building. Today, the Diocese of Aleppo and Alexandretta begins in Aleppo the path of healing from her wounds, despite the open wound that remains in her heart, the absence of her shepherd. But this Diocese of Job has learned that the pain of wounds does not mean that she must surrender to them, but is rather a constant reminder to continue along the path of healing.

    Our children of this diocese have suffered daily in Aleppo, Idlib and Tabaka from their lack of physical safety and they still suffer the impact of difficult living circumstances, as well as displacement and alienation with all the suffering and hardship that they bring, along with their brothers in Alexandretta, Mersin, Arsuz, and every corner of the world. The question today, with the start of this new stage in the life of Aleppo, is: has the time come for us to rest? Yes, Your Beatitude, the time for rest has come, but we have learned that rest is not in momentary relaxation, but the soul's rest is in striving to seek the resurrection with its redeemer. Therefor, we the children of this diocese make a pledge before you today, Your Beatitude, before our absent-yet-present shepherd, and before the entire Church, from this place, from the Church of Saint Elias in Aleppo, which has not abandoned her children and whose children have never abandoned her, despite the dangers and frightful hardships: we shall not rest except in resurrection. We shall not rest except in rebirth. We shall not rest except in healing. We promise you that the blessing of your presence among us will be the inauguration of the rest of this healing.

    When Aleppo was passing through the greatest dangers and the darkest circumstances, two great men entered, challenging all these dangers and circumstances: her pastor, Metropolitan Paul, who refused to not celebrate the Resurrection with his children, so he was kidnapped as he was on his way to them, but his way continues on the path into their hearts, since day after day he is more present in their hearts, their prayers and their hopes; and her patriarch, John X, who, by being present in 2014 to celebrate Christmas with his children in Aleppo, epitomized all courage, daring and sacrificial love. Today, on Christmas 2016, you have come, Your Beatitude, to inaugurate for us by your presence among us this new stage, the stage of striving and hope-- striving for work and building and hope that your blessed presence among us will be an earnest of a presence that will bring our shepherd together with his children always, to celebrate Christ's resurrection and theirs.

    I hope that you will permit me to offer you in all humility, in the name of the diocese of Job, her shepherd, priests, parish councils, and faithful, this mosaic icon made by Aleppan hands lifted up for the glory of your patron, Saint John the Theologian as he stands before the cross of our Lord, in the hope that just as John the Beloved once rested on the breast of his Beloved at the Mystical Supper and prayed with Him on the cross, that you will bear us in your holy prayers whenever you celebrate the Church's mystical supper at the divine liturgy and you pray before the cross of our Lord Jesus.

    Many years, master!"

    In his sermon, His Beatitude spoke explaining the significance of the feast and Christ's incarnation for the salvation of humankind. He wished that this feast will bring peace to Aleppo, in union with the soil of the entire Syrian nation. He stressed the resolve of the people of Aleppo, their steadfastness and their dedication to their land and their nation, and his hope that we will celebrate it in the presence of Metropolitan Paul very soon.

    The service of prayers for the feast was attended by the governor of Aleppo, the president of the city council, and a delegation of officials. The divine liturgy was followed by a festival in the churchyard, after which His Beatitude went to the church hall where a cake was cut and the faithful who had come to receive His Beatitude's blessing and to congratulate him on the feast were welcomed.

    His Beatitude will continue the schedule of his visit to Aleppo during the coming days.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  23. #20
    Thank you for posting this. I was talking the other day to a Clinton voter (blue dog democrat who admitted he didn't like her) who was trying to convince me that Putin was the problem. He talked about how powerful Russia was getting and that Putin is a tyrant. I told him "Wasn't Nebuchadnezzer a tyrant?" He responded "But God put up Nebuchadnezzer." I told him "Don't you think the Syrian Christians and the Iraqi Christians who had fled to Syria after the fall of Saddam have been praying for a deliver?" He said "I can't argue with that."



    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Patriarch John X Celebrates Christmas in Aleppo
    Arabic original, with pictures here

    His Beatitude Patriarch John X arrived in Aleppo on Saturday, December 24, 2016 to celebrate Christmas with the children of this steadfast diocese, who are wounded by the absence of their shepherd, His Eminence Metropolitan Paul.

    His Beatitude entered the church in a solemn procession to the beat of a brass band that played and to the great joy of the faithful. He served matins and the divine liturgy at the Cathedral of the Prophet Elias in Aleppo, assisted by Bishop Nicholas Baalbaki; Archimandrite Mousa al-Khasi, Metropolitan Paul's vicar; Archimandrite Alexei Shehadeh, director of the Patriarchate's Department of Ecumenical Relations and Development; and many priests and deacons from the diocese.

    Archimandrite Mousa welcomed His Beatitude with the following speech:

    "Our master, Your Beatitude the Patriarch of Antioch and All the East John X, more than five years have passed of our beloved country of Syria's suffering, more than four years have passed of our beloved city of Aleppo's pain, more than three years have passed of the bleeding wound of our Diocese of Aleppo and Alexandretta with the kidnapping of our shepherd Metropolitan Paul, and today, amidst this suffering, the Lord visits us with divine consolation, the consolation of your presence among us, and your blessing for us at this Feast of the Nativity of our Lord Jesus.

    The nativity of Christ is the inauguration of a new stage in the life of the human race. God created man to live with Him in intimacy and in communion of love. Man chose to separate from God and to fall into sin, but God's love did not leave him to his inevitable fate. Christ became incarnate in order to bring back this intimacy and to inaugurate a new stage of human life, the stage of the human race's rebirth and resurrection. On this year's Feast of the Nativity we experience this sense of rebirth and resurrection.

    Today, our city shakes off the dust of harsh circumstances from her shoulders as she inaugurates a new stage, a stage of rebirth, a stage of healing and building. Today, the Diocese of Aleppo and Alexandretta begins in Aleppo the path of healing from her wounds, despite the open wound that remains in her heart, the absence of her shepherd. But this Diocese of Job has learned that the pain of wounds does not mean that she must surrender to them, but is rather a constant reminder to continue along the path of healing.

    Our children of this diocese have suffered daily in Aleppo, Idlib and Tabaka from their lack of physical safety and they still suffer the impact of difficult living circumstances, as well as displacement and alienation with all the suffering and hardship that they bring, along with their brothers in Alexandretta, Mersin, Arsuz, and every corner of the world. The question today, with the start of this new stage in the life of Aleppo, is: has the time come for us to rest? Yes, Your Beatitude, the time for rest has come, but we have learned that rest is not in momentary relaxation, but the soul's rest is in striving to seek the resurrection with its redeemer. Therefor, we the children of this diocese make a pledge before you today, Your Beatitude, before our absent-yet-present shepherd, and before the entire Church, from this place, from the Church of Saint Elias in Aleppo, which has not abandoned her children and whose children have never abandoned her, despite the dangers and frightful hardships: we shall not rest except in resurrection. We shall not rest except in rebirth. We shall not rest except in healing. We promise you that the blessing of your presence among us will be the inauguration of the rest of this healing.

    When Aleppo was passing through the greatest dangers and the darkest circumstances, two great men entered, challenging all these dangers and circumstances: her pastor, Metropolitan Paul, who refused to not celebrate the Resurrection with his children, so he was kidnapped as he was on his way to them, but his way continues on the path into their hearts, since day after day he is more present in their hearts, their prayers and their hopes; and her patriarch, John X, who, by being present in 2014 to celebrate Christmas with his children in Aleppo, epitomized all courage, daring and sacrificial love. Today, on Christmas 2016, you have come, Your Beatitude, to inaugurate for us by your presence among us this new stage, the stage of striving and hope-- striving for work and building and hope that your blessed presence among us will be an earnest of a presence that will bring our shepherd together with his children always, to celebrate Christ's resurrection and theirs.

    I hope that you will permit me to offer you in all humility, in the name of the diocese of Job, her shepherd, priests, parish councils, and faithful, this mosaic icon made by Aleppan hands lifted up for the glory of your patron, Saint John the Theologian as he stands before the cross of our Lord, in the hope that just as John the Beloved once rested on the breast of his Beloved at the Mystical Supper and prayed with Him on the cross, that you will bear us in your holy prayers whenever you celebrate the Church's mystical supper at the divine liturgy and you pray before the cross of our Lord Jesus.

    Many years, master!"

    In his sermon, His Beatitude spoke explaining the significance of the feast and Christ's incarnation for the salvation of humankind. He wished that this feast will bring peace to Aleppo, in union with the soil of the entire Syrian nation. He stressed the resolve of the people of Aleppo, their steadfastness and their dedication to their land and their nation, and his hope that we will celebrate it in the presence of Metropolitan Paul very soon.

    The service of prayers for the feast was attended by the governor of Aleppo, the president of the city council, and a delegation of officials. The divine liturgy was followed by a festival in the churchyard, after which His Beatitude went to the church hall where a cake was cut and the faithful who had come to receive His Beatitude's blessing and to congratulate him on the feast were welcomed.

    His Beatitude will continue the schedule of his visit to Aleppo during the coming days.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  24. #21



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2016, 01:43 PM
  2. Doctors in Aleppo Send Letter to Obama
    By Zippyjuan in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-15-2016, 07:36 PM
  3. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2016, 07:13 AM
  4. Is Obama the Final Decider or a Puppet?
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 01:59 PM
  5. The FINAL opinion on the FINAL countdown for FINAL polls
    By The Northbreather in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2013, 09:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •