Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: NY Times Says PizzaGate "Poisonous Nonsense", Widely Accepted Russians Hacked Podesta

  1. #1

    NY Times Says PizzaGate "Poisonous Nonsense", Widely Accepted Russians Hacked Podesta

    Speech at the Detroit Economic Club

    http://fakenews.news/2016/12/15/ny-t...ing-fake-news/
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    "Mr. Thompson also repeated the claim that not only is fake news a danger, but that foreign actors have a vested interest in disseminating fake news. “It is now widely accepted [emphasis added] that it was Russian hackers who broke into John Podesta’s emails and gave them to Wikileaks, beginning the chain of events that led to Pizzagate, ” said Mr. Thompson."

    He doesn't say the emails are fake or untrue, all he says is "The dang Russkies!!!!"

    lol

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    "Mr. Thompson also repeated the claim that not only is fake news a danger, but that foreign actors have a vested interest in disseminating fake news. “It is now widely accepted [emphasis added] that it was Russian hackers who broke into John Podesta’s emails and gave them to Wikileaks, beginning the chain of events that led to Pizzagate, ” said Mr. Thompson."

    He doesn't say the emails are fake or untrue, all he says is "The dang Russkies!!!!"



    lol
    Nope its all bad because everyone knows its the Russians!
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Smaulgld View Post
    Nope its all bad because everyone knows its the Russians!
    lol

    this 'fake news' thing is toooo much. they've really jumped the shark on this one, in my humble.

    My hope is that the MSM and Establishment and Political Class are so out of touch with reality, they don't even see the tsunami of scorn heading their way.

  6. #5
    Do they mean like Foreign actor Carlos Slim of Mexico that owns a large percentage of NYT?

    http://archive.is/DuTal
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    lol

    this 'fake news' thing is toooo much. they've really jumped the shark on this one, in my humble.

    My hope is that the MSM and Establishment and Political Class are so out of touch with reality, they don't even see the tsunami of scorn heading their way.
    Yes jumped the shark is a great way of putting it.If they were truly real news they would not be so upset about fake news. Their"quality journalism" would speak for itself- Problem for them - it does, but poorly!
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Do they mean like Foreign actor Carlos Slim of Mexico that owns a large percentage of NYT?

    http://archive.is/DuTal
    or the saudi arabians donating to the Clintons?
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Do they mean like Foreign actor Carlos Slim of Mexico that owns a large percentage of NYT?

    http://archive.is/DuTal
    17% isn't that large of a percentage. http://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaest.../#3753fff46aea

    Mexican telecom mogul Carlos Slim Helú became The New York Times' largest single investor after exercising warrants that more than doubled his stake in the venerable media company, to nearly 17% Wednesday.
    One thing we can say about Trump: Least Boring President Ever.

    Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

    “People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular,” Trump wrote, or at least his ghostwriter did. “I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration – and a very effective form of promotion.”

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    God most of the country still doesn't even know Podesta got his password phished and not actually hacked.

    A 12 year old following a tutorial on youtube can phish a f'ing password. You don't need to be a state sponsored hacker to do this...
    RPF's very own forum member Brett85 is running for Kansas state rep 113th district.
    Please donate what you can : http://brettfairchild.com/donate/

    See his pitch thread here.
    https://tinyurl.com/ycagr3tz

    Don't pay the media to attack Rand
    Every time you click on the attack articles, you are literally paying them to attack Rand or other liberty officials.

    be ACTIVE, be EFFECTIVE, be ORGANIZED, be STRATEGIC, be VICTORIOUS.

    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    God most of the country still doesn't even know Podesta got his password phished and not actually hacked.

    A 12 year old following a tutorial on youtube can phish a f'ing password. You don't need to be a state sponsored hacker to do this...
    Maybe it was a 12 year old that phished his password while podesta was trying to lure him into bed with offers of pizza.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    God most of the country still doesn't even know Podesta got his password phished and not actually hacked.

    A 12 year old following a tutorial on youtube can phish a f'ing password. You don't need to be a state sponsored hacker to do this...
    An elaborate phishing scheme carried out by Putin himself!
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

  14. #12
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    17% isn't that large of a percentage. http://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaest.../#3753fff46aea
    Soros probably won't sell any of the remaining 83%.

  16. #14
    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Forgive me, for a moment I thought you grew a brain.



Similar Threads

  1. New Podesta Email Exposes Dem Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples"
    By LibertyEagle in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-31-2017, 10:13 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 09:46 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 08:04 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 07:05 PM
  5. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 06:45 PM

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •