Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peace back in this forum this morning

Peace back in this forum this morning

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He will be back the next time admin gets bored.

Sola's election was more fun to watch than Trumps. Seriously, though, Sola doesn't bother me. I just don't give a crap what some guy on the internet thinks about where I'm going to spend the afterlife.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Sola's election was more fun to watch than Trumps. Seriously, though, Sola doesn't bother me. I just don't give a crap what some guy on the internet thinks about where I'm going to spend the afterlife.

I didn't know Penn Jillette was into AC/DC.

Hope the door didn't hit him on the way out....

One person should not consume so many volunteer resources. This board is free to use, and if someone has so much to say about one thing, he should start his own blog.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Peace to you all
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

When you're spending an eternity in hell with the sinners, gamblers, drinkers, and hookers.,

just remember, you could have been in Heaven with Sola.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

And to you,,
    I had a post that would interest you,, but it got buried, as posts do.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

I mentioned in another thread, a surprise. One that some here will appreciate.

There is a surprise in this trial.. (will it happen,,did it happen) well,, it is after the War in Heaven whenever that is done.
    COLOR="#FAEBD7"]
    The prosecutor convicts himself[/COLOR

just a glimpse of what was shown. more than good enough for me.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-14-2016 at 09:34 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is peaceful and civil in that forum tonight, though. First time in quite a while.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-14-2016 at 09:46 PM.

what did i miss?

oh, another Sola ban. It must be Wednesday lol
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 12-14-2016 at 10:19 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    It is peaceful and civil in that forum tonight, though. First time in quite a while.
    Exactly.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Exactly.
    We need to get some new threads in there. Some different discussion. Maybe a couple pages worth in order to bury the other combative threads he had going and make the place a little more presentable.

Read my sig.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-14-2016 at 11:09 PM.

We need to get some new threads in there. Some different discussion. Maybe a couple pages worth in order to bury the other combative threads he had going and make the place a little more presentable.

Read my sig.
    Seize the day!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    THIS

Thank you for saying this!

I don't get why more people don't have this perspective.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    Peace to you all
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Exactly.
    It's amazing how the whole atmosphere changes. The peace and civility is such a nice change, even if just for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Hope the door didn't hit him on the way out....

One person should not consume so many volunteer resources. This board is free to use, and if someone has so much to say about one thing, he should start his own blog.
    I totally agree.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post

I don't care because, in the end, only God's opinion matters. It doesn't make one dimes difference what anyone on the internet thinks of me. Sola doesn't bother me, at all. I asked him something in a thread once about the elect and I thought his answer was sincere. It's just what he believes. I believe differently. No biggie.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I don't care because, in the end, only God's opinion matters. It doesn't make one dimes difference what anyone on the internet thinks of me. Sola doesn't bother me, at all. I asked him something in a thread once about the elect and I thought his answer was sincere. It's just what he believes. I believe differently. No biggie.
    yeah, I'm always disappointed when so many forum members rejoice that a long time member was banned. That is exactly what this forum needs, more banned members. If you don't like what somebody says, just ignore them. How hard is that? You bunch of pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    yeah, I'm always disappointed when so many forum members rejoice that a long time member was banned. That is exactly what this forum needs, more banned members. If you don't like what somebody says, just ignore them. How hard is that? You bunch of pussies.
    Sometimes I wonder how many people crack open their Bibles when Sola's not around, lol. I know I don't so I guess you could say he brings me closer to God. Maybe God sent Sola to piss us off so much that we seek Him out just to prove Sola wrong. And we got him banned.

Sola_Fide is Banned Again?

Why?
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Sometimes I wonder how many people crack open their Bibles when Sola's not around, lol. I know I don't so I guess you could say he brings me closer to God. Maybe God sent Sola to piss us off so much that we seek Him out just to prove Sola wrong. And we got him banned.
    Actually I have a habit of daily Bible reading since I was a teen. Plus a degree.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Why?
    S_F isn't above the rules. That's likely why. Do you think he is above the rules? Do you think that rules are written here for mere decoration? If so, then why? Explain. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Actually I have a habit of daily Bible reading since I was a teen. Plus a degree.
    Yeah, me too. Actually, I just finished the Webster KJV. Thinking about cracking open this old Protestant one.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    S_F got S_F banned. Nobody else got S_F banned.

...long time member was banned
    This ain't a union, sorry. Do you think that S_F is above the rules because he's been here for a while? If so, then why? Explain, please. Thanks.

You bunch of pussies.
    Well, that's not a very nice thing to say, specs.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-15-2016 at 10:27 AM.

Do you think that S_F is above the rules here? Do you think that the property owner just wrote them for decoration? Additionaly, do you undertand the nature of a contract between one person and another?

Personally, I believe that some friends are content to watch the place burn. But whateva..

You know she basically said Sola_Fide is a joke. I couldn't agree more.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Why?
    I dunno. Thread jacking perhaps? He's notorious for that. Frankly I could care less how many "God hates most of the world" threads he posts. Nobody has to click on them and I often don't. But it is wrong for him to take over someone else's thread and make it into his own. The worst example I saw of this was him turning a thread into "What is your favorite Christian music" into his favorite topic, that being "God hates most of the world." I wish the forum software was more sophisticated so that he could be people like him could be locked out at the thread level of threads they were jacking. Banning is such a blunt instrument.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast