Thread: Will Congress Roll Over On Trump's Economic Stimulus?

Default Will Congress Roll Over On Trump's Economic Stimulus?

Will Congress Roll Over On Trump's Economic Stimulus?
    Written by Daniel McAdams - Tuesday December 13, 2016

How hard is it going to be to cut military spending? After president-elect Donald Trump Tweeted that the F-35 was too costly, its manufacturer, Lockheed-Martin, lost $4 billion in value. The military-industrial complex is going to do whatever it takes to prevent such losses in the future. Will Trump cut taxes and increase spending? That will lead to massive debt and possibly "stagflation," which hurts the working and middle class the worst. Tune in to today's Liberty Report for more:

Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

During the primaries when Macro Rubio and Ted Cruz were tag teaming Rand Paul on military spending I kept waiting for Rand to say "Well if we scrap the F35 and let the F22 and A10 continue to fill those roles, as they are both better planes, that would cover the extra spending Marco wants to do for the air force." Sadly that didn't happen.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

This is a headline I’d like to see more of:

"Trump strikes fear into defense contractors"
    http://thehill.com/policy/defense/31...se-contractors

Trump’s criticism of projects from Lockheed Martin and Boeing has put contractors on notice, suggesting that the incoming administration intends to put a new emphasis on cost cutting at the Pentagon.

"There's a lot of concern within the industry," one defense industry official told The Hill. "You don't want to get your program called out by the president." …
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul.

"Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl

"Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.