Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

Trump needs to disband the CIA .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    With all the information available just on this thread, somebody is once again being intentionally willfully ignorant.

First the CIA "secret" assessment itself was not leaked - only anonymous claims about it which the WaPo ran with.

Second, the WaPO itself confirms in its Fake News Propaganda Story, there is not evidence that the Kremlin directed any hacking operation, obtaining e-mails that went to Wikileaks, thereby helping Trump and hurting Clinton in the election. Rather they allege it was mysterious hackers "one step" removed. To quote the article:
    “…intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin ‘directing’ the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to WikiLeaks, a second senior U.S. official said. Those actors, according to the official, were ‘one step’ removed [which of course includes anyone] from the Russian government, rather than government employees. Moscow has in the past used middlemen to participate in sensitive intelligence operations so it has plausible deniability.”
    In other words, WaPo has no evidence Russia "hacked" the Us elections, but WaPo is going to report it anyway.

Third, contrary to nikcers claim, its not "multiple branches of government. In fact, so far it is only WaPo making an unverified claim from anonymous source of a "secret" assessment by CIA without evidence.

Fourth, the WaPo allegations directly contradict White House's confirmation to the opposite. "CIA’s claims appear to dramatically undercut the rest of the government’s narrative, which includes a White House confirmation that there was no measurable increase in cyber activity around the election, nor any indication Russia had planned any malicious cyber activity for the US election."

Fifth, the WaPo allegation also directly contradict the investigation by the FBI: "
    That the allegations are coming out of the CIA at all is noteworthy, as the investigation into the allegations against Russia was carried out by the FBI, and all indications were that they had come up empty. With no evidence, the FBI was unwilling to issue any statements supporting the accusations.

The CIA offered no real evidence themselves, simply making some references to unnamed people involved in leaking data to WikiLeaks being somewhat close to the Russian government. WikiLeaks denied Russia was the source of the leaks long ago.

Indeed, that the CIA is not only suddenly involved, but suddenly at the forefront, may well reflect President-elect Trump’s stated policy intentions being far removed from those that the CIA has endorsed, and might be done with an eye toward undermining Trump’s position in those upcoming policy battles. At the center of those Trump vs. CIA battles is Syria, as the CIA has for years pushed to move away from the ISIS war and toward imposing regime change in Syria. Trump, by contrast, has said he intends to end the CIA-Saudi program arming the Syrian rebels, and focus on fighting ISIS. Trump was even said to be seeking to coordinate anti-ISIS operations with Russia. …" http://news.antiwar.com/2016/12/09/c...trump-elected/

Sixth, Julian Assange has confirmed that Russia is not the source for Wikileaks emails. In fact, the evidence indicates the now murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich was the source of the DNC emails to Wikileaks, for which Wikileaks is still offering a cash reward for any information leading to solving the assassination.

Seventh, it is highly improper for the US intelligence agency to attempt to directly interfere with a US election by directly leaking unsupported global reaching accusations to a news outlet for media hysteria.

Eighth, not a single bit of evidence has been provided, but hey, reality and facts are no barrier to nikcers. Embrace the lies right.

Lastly, even if the alleged "secret" CIA assessment were leaked (if it even exists), the CIA with its continuous long record of lies, disinformation, perjury under oath to Congress, history of direct interference in elections and governments, history of direct interference in msm, animosity to any non-interventionist or pro-peace foreign policy, has zero credibility at all.

More:

https://www.emptywheel.net/2016/12/10/evidence-prove-russian-hack/

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/10/...-for-evidence/

https://www.emptywheel.net/2016/12/0...tube-footnote/

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sec...-warned-about/

http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...erattacks.html

http://theduran.com/attempted-clinto...-donald-trump/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...ve-ive-heard-z

JET FUEL CAN"T MELT STEEL BEAMS YOU CONSPIRACY THEORIST. -Look I understand you can't prove election fraud, if I had a way to prove that I could literally sell it for a trillion dollars. I don't believe that Putin is a good guy, I think he is a murdering scumbag. If you think Putin is such a good guy, who would never do anything to hurt the United States then you claim to know much more about the man then I do.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    JET FUEL CAN"T MELT STEEL BEAMS YOU CONSPIRACY THEORIST. -Look I understand you can't prove election fraud, if I had a way to prove that I could literally sell it for a trillion dollars. I don't believe that Putin is a good guy, I think he is a murdering scumbag. If you think Putin is such a good guy, who would never do anything to hurt the United States then you claim to know much more about the man then I do.
    Dude, you are a better conspiracy theorist than most.

Did he say Putin is a "good guy?"

I think most here are skeptical of all of those who seek out offices that use state power. Some, like Ron Paul, wants to diminish the role of government in our lives.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Why Vladimir Putin’s Russia Is Backing Donald Trump

In phone calls, meetings and cables, America’s European allies have expressed alarm to one another about Donald Trump’s public statements denying Moscow’s role in cyberattacks designed to interfere with the U.S. election. They fear the Republican nominee for president has emboldened the Kremlin in its unprecedented cybercampaign to disrupt elections in multiple countries in hopes of weakening Western alliances, according to intelligence, law enforcement and other government officials in the United States and Europe.

While American intelligence officers have privately briefed Trump about Russia’s attempts to influence the U.S. election, he has publicly dismissed that information as unreliable, instead saying this hacking of incredible sophistication and technical complexity could have been done by some 400-pound “guy sitting on their bed” or even a child.

Officials from two European countries tell Newsweek that Trump’s comments about Russia’s hacking have alarmed several NATO partners because it suggests he either does not believe the information he receives in intelligence briefings, does not pay attention to it, does not understand it or is misleading the American public for unknown reasons. One British official says members of that government who are aware of the scope of Russia’s cyberattacks both in Western Europe and America found Trump’s comments “quite disturbing” because they fear that, if elected, the Republican presidential nominee would continue to ignore information gathered by intelligence services in the formulation of U.S. foreign policy.

Trump’s behavior, however, has at times concerned the Russians, leading them to revise their hacking and disinformation strategy. For example, when Trump launched into an inexplicable attack on the parents of a Muslim-American soldier who died in combat, the Kremlin assumed the Republican nominee was showing himself psychologically unfit to be president and would be forced by his party to withdraw from the race. As a result, Moscow put its hacking campaign temporarily on hold, ending the distribution of documents until Trump stabilized, both personally and in the polls, according to reports provided to Western intelligence.

America’s European partners are also troubled by the actions of several people close to Trump’s campaign and company. Trump has been surrounded by advisers and associates with economic and familial links to Russia. The publicized connections and contacts between former campaign manager Paul Manafort with Ukraine have raised concerns. Former Trump adviser Carter Page is being probed by American and European intelligence on allegations that he engaged in back-channel discussions with Russian government officials over the summer. Page did travel to Moscow, but he denies any inappropriate contact with Russian officials. The allies are also uneasy about retired Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, a Trump adviser who was reportedly considered a possible running mate for the GOP nominee. Last December, Flynn attended a dinner at the Metropol Hotel in honor of the 10th anniversary of RT, a Russian news agency that has been publicly identified by American intelligence as a primary outlet for Moscow’s disinformation campaigns. Flynn, who was two seats away from Russian President Vladimir Putin at the dinner, has frequently appeared on RT, despite public warnings by American intelligence that the news agency is used for Russian propaganda.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...-europe-516895
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Newsweek, lol, another FakeMedia outfit.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    With all the information available just on this thread, somebody is once again being intentionally willfully ignorant.

First the CIA "secret" assessment itself was not leaked - only anonymous claims about it which the WaPo ran with.

Second, the WaPO itself confirms in its Fake News Propaganda Story, there is not evidence that the Kremlin directed any hacking operation, obtaining e-mails that went to Wikileaks, thereby helping Trump and hurting Clinton in the election. Rather they allege it was mysterious hackers "one step" removed. To quote the article:
    “…intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin ‘directing’ the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to WikiLeaks, a second senior U.S. official said. Those actors, according to the official, were ‘one step’ removed [which of course includes anyone] from the Russian government, rather than government employees. Moscow has in the past used middlemen to participate in sensitive intelligence operations so it has plausible deniability.”
    In other words, WaPo has no evidence Russia "hacked" the Us elections, but WaPo is going to report it anyway.

Third, contrary to nikcers claim, its not "multiple branches of government. In fact, so far it is only WaPo making an unverified claim from anonymous source of a "secret" assessment by CIA without evidence.

Fourth, the WaPo allegations directly contradict White House's confirmation to the opposite. "CIA’s claims appear to dramatically undercut the rest of the government’s narrative, which includes a White House confirmation that there was no measurable increase in cyber activity around the election, nor any indication Russia had planned any malicious cyber activity for the US election."

Fifth, the WaPo allegation also directly contradict the investigation by the FBI: "
    That the allegations are coming out of the CIA at all is noteworthy, as the investigation into the allegations against Russia was carried out by the FBI, and all indications were that they had come up empty. With no evidence, the FBI was unwilling to issue any statements supporting the accusations.

The CIA offered no real evidence themselves, simply making some references to unnamed people involved in leaking data to WikiLeaks being somewhat close to the Russian government. WikiLeaks denied Russia was the source of the leaks long ago.

Indeed, that the CIA is not only suddenly involved, but suddenly at the forefront, may well reflect President-elect Trump’s stated policy intentions being far removed from those that the CIA has endorsed, and might be done with an eye toward undermining Trump’s position in those upcoming policy battles. At the center of those Trump vs. CIA battles is Syria, as the CIA has for years pushed to move away from the ISIS war and toward imposing regime change in Syria. Trump, by contrast, has said he intends to end the CIA-Saudi program arming the Syrian rebels, and focus on fighting ISIS. Trump was even said to be seeking to coordinate anti-ISIS operations with Russia. …" http://news.antiwar.com/2016/12/09/c...trump-elected/

Sixth, Julian Assange has confirmed that Russia is not the source for Wikileaks emails. In fact, the evidence indicates the now murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich was the source of the DNC emails to Wikileaks, for which Wikileaks is still offering a cash reward for any information leading to solving the assassination.

Seventh, it is highly improper for the US intelligence agency to attempt to directly interfere with a US election by directly leaking unsupported global reaching accusations to a news outlet for media hysteria.

Eighth, not a single bit of evidence has been provided, but hey, reality and facts are no barrier to nikcers. Embrace the lies right.

Lastly, even if the alleged "secret" CIA assessment were leaked (if it even exists), the CIA with its continuous long record of lies, disinformation, perjury under oath to Congress, history of direct interference in elections and governments, history of direct interference in msm, animosity to any non-interventionist or pro-peace foreign policy, has zero credibility at all.

More:

https://www.emptywheel.net/2016/12/10/evidence-prove-russian-hack/

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/10/...-for-evidence/

https://www.emptywheel.net/2016/12/0...tube-footnote/

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sec...-warned-about/

http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...erattacks.html

http://theduran.com/attempted-clinto...-donald-trump/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...ve-ive-heard-z

The burden of proof lies upon the person making the outlandish claims. Anonymous statements (allegedly from an agency whose job is spreading disinformation) printed by a thoroughly discredited news source WaPo, is not a substitute for evidence. Especially when those unsupported allegations directly contradict the very conclusions by the rest of government (i.e. White House, FBI, etc.).
    And of course if they actually had any evidence to support for their outlandish claims they would have presented it.
    And extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. But nope, nothing at all.

Except that is if you are nikcers or the msm, then no evidence at all is required, and willfully ignore all the proof to the contra. For nikcers, and lowlife McCarthyites, unfounded anonymous allegations without proof is all that is required.
    Any lie is a good lie just as long as nikcers wants to believe the lie. Don't demand proof and attack anyone that questions the lack of evidence or points out the baloney.

Heck, even the CIA doesn't even really believe this bogus story. As PCR points out, "If the CIA is actually stupid enough to believe this, the US is without a competent intelligence agency. Of course, the CIA didn’t say and doesn’t believe any such thing. The fake news stories in the presstitute media are all sourced to unnamed officials."

Last edited by AZJoe; 12-11-2016 at 08:15 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    If it was the Russians, where do I send my letter of gratitude for ending Hillary?
    Email it to Podesta. I'm sure Putin will get it.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

U.S. Intel Agencies Preparing Dossier to Prove Russian Hacks

President Barack Obama has ordered U.S. intelligence agencies to deliver to him a dossier of the evidence that the Russian government used cyber attacks and other means to intervene in the 2016 election, possibly with the idea of making more information public, a senior intelligence official told NBC News.

White House counterterrorism advisor Lisa Monaco told reporters that the results of the report would be shared with lawmakers and others. Obama leaves office on Jan. 20. Monaco used careful language, calling it a "full review of what happened during the 2016 election process."

But since the U.S. government has already said that all 17 intelligence agencies agree Russia was behind the hacks, Monaco's meaning was clear. The senior intelligence official who spoke to NBC News added further context.

"We may have crossed into a new threshold, and it is incumbent upon us to take stock of that, to review, to conduct some after-action, to understand what has happened and to impart some lessons learned," Monaco said at a breakfast hosted by the Christian Science Monitor.

Given President-elect Donald Trump's repeated insistence that he does not believe U.S. Intelligence assessments that Russia interfered in the election, Obama is concerned that Russia will go unpunished for the behavior unless he acts, administration officials have told NBC News.

Related: Trump Was Told Russia to Blame for Hacks Long Before First Debate

How strong is the evidence pointing to the Putin government? A senior intelligence official with direct knowledge told NBC News it is "complex but clear."

Another person who has seen the evidence believes it is "enough to get some of the Russians indicted tomorrow."

Sean Kanuck, who was the national intelligence officer for cyber issues with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence until this spring, said that the government had to have been very certain of its evidence to point a finger at Russia.

Said Kanuck, "Having led many of those attribution assessments of prior events for the intelligence community, I'm well aware of the level of research and analysis that goes into those kinds of statements and the level of confidence that would be required before such a national level statement would be made publicly."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-hacks-n694011

Until all sources are revealed and all information is put forth, all of these articles are fake news. I quit reading them as soon as I see phrases like "a senior intelligence official told NBC News." I have the analytical skills to make my own conclusions, I don't need WaPo, NYT, NBC and other proven fake news outlets to make them for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    I can understand Russia being concerned about Hillary when she was determined to start WWIII in order to intervene in Syria to defend Isral.

It has nothing to do with protecting Israel. It's all about a pipeline. A pipeline that Assad has said no to.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Some other perspectives...

How is this a secret CIA assessment if they printed it in the Washington Post?

Why was the second half of the title left off? (Russia was trying to help Trump win White House by exposing the crimes of the Clinton campaign)

Is it bad when the Russians promote resign change, but good when the CIA does it?

Why has the American government not brought forth any charges regarding the PACs coordinating with the Clinton campaign?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

President Barack Obama has ordered U.S. intelligence agencies to deliver to him a dossier of the evidence that the Russian government used cyber attacks and other means to intervene in the 2016 election, possibly with the idea of making more information public, a senior intelligence official told NBC News.
    There are actions that are considered unthinkable, such that they are called "the nuclear option". The Democrats have shown their willingnesss to do the unthinkable in the past.

Declaring a Presidential election null and void, and remaining in power may be one the worst of the so-called "nuclear options". Don't doubt for a second that Obama and the Democrats are now contemplating whether they can get away with it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    There are actions that are considered unthinkable, such that they are called "the nuclear option". The Democrats have shown their willingnesss to do the unthinkable in the past.

Declaring a Presidential election null and void, and remaining in power may be one the worst of the so-called "nuclear options". Don't doubt for a second that Obama and the Democrats are now contemplating whether they can get away with it.
    Nuclear options are on the table, liberal international order is a new word for me, does anyone know what racket he is dog whistling?

visiting Ottawa before he leaves office, the vice-president called on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau -- who is beginning his second year in power -- to set an example on the international stage. His message comes as populist movements and anti-trade sentiment stir political upheaval, particular in the European Union.“I’ve never seen Europe engaged in as much self-doubt,” Biden said Thursday evening at a dinner hosted by Trudeau. “The world’s going to spend a lot of time looking to you, prime minister, as we see more and more challenges to the liberal international order since the end of World War II -- you and Angela Merkel.”

Question

How do newz sources notorious for not investigating anything,, suddenly get seecret CIA information?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Question

How do newz sources notorious for not investigating anything,, suddenly get seecret CIA information?
    They just feed it to Barbara Starr:

Former ambassador to Russia: Putin wanted 'revenge' against Clinton

Russia interfered in the U.S. elections to get revenge against Hillary Clinton, a former U.S. ambassador to the Kremlin said Sunday.

Michael McFaul, who served as the U.S. ambassador to Russia from 2012 to 2014, said he thinks Russian President Vladimir Putin wanted to help Donald Trump win the presidency to hurt Clinton.

"Let's remember that Vladimir Putin thinks [Clinton] interfered in his election — the parliamentary election in December 2011 — and has said as much publicly, and I've heard him talk about it privately," McFaul said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

The New York Times reported last week that American intelligence agencies concluded that Russia acted covertly to harm Clinton's campaign and promote Trump.

Putin would also be motivated to help Trump because the two support many of the same policies, McFaul said.

"It's very rational in my view that [Putin] would rather see President-elect Trump be the next president of the United States instead of Secretary Clinton," he said.

"We really do need this bipartisan, independent investigation that others are calling for."
    http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-t...gainst-clinton

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Payback?

Vladimir Putin accuses Hillary Clinton of encouraging Russian protests
    8 December 2011
    Russian prime minister says US secretary of state gave a 'signal' to Kremlin opponents by criticising elections
    Vladimir Putin has accused Hillary Clinton, the US secretary of state, of fomenting an increasingly vociferous opposition movement in Russia, threatening to derail the two countries' fragile resetting of relations.

The accusation builds on months of Russian statements and media coverage blaming popular uprisings around the Arab world on western scheming. It comes as Washington and Moscow tussle over a host of disagreements, from missile defence to Syria.

Speaking to supporters on Thursday, Putin accused Clinton of giving "the signal" to opposition leaders, who are expected to gather with tens of thousands of supporters for a protest on Saturday. He rejected Clinton's repeated criticism of a parliamentary vote last weekend that gave Putin's United Russia party nearly 50% of the vote amid widespread reports of fraud.
    https://cdn.theguardian.tv/brightcov...aPutin-4x3.mp4

This is pure propaganda being floated to first of all deligitimize the Trump Administration, and secondly, if they really dare, to declare the election null and void.

But it is irrelevant to the election. No one has accused Russia of hacking voting machines or counts. That would be relevant. The accusation is that they exposed crimes and corruption of Hillary and the DNC. How does that differ from a domestic media outlet doing an investigation and revealing the same information? Does the leaking of truth make an election illegitimate?

Or even worse, do lies make an election null and void? There is no doubt that the entire mainstream media worked to elect Hillary, and the MSM never lets truth get in the way of their propaganda and manipulation. If the level of truth or motivation of those who tell tales is relevant to an election, then nearly every election is illigitimate. Lies and smears are SOP in most elections.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is pure propaganda being floated to first of all deligitimize the Trump Administration, and secondly, if they really dare, to declare the election null and void.

But it is irrelevant to the election. No one has accused Russia of hacking voting machines or counts. That would be relevant. The accusation is that they exposed crimes and corruption of Hillary and the DNC. How does that differ from a domestic media outlet doing an investigation and revealing the same information? Does the leaking of truth make an election illegitimate?

Or even worse, do lies make an election null and void? There is no doubt that the entire mainstream media worked to elect Hillary, and the MSM never lets truth get in the way of their propaganda and manipulation. If the level of truth or motivation of those who tell tales is relevant to an election, then nearly every election is illigitimate. Lies and smears are SOP in most elections.
    I doubt it will end up spoiling the election, unless there is money involved.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/808032231709167616

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/808025951066001409

This did not affect anything, so the answer is no.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/808033839830499328

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This did not affect anything, so the answer is no.
    You mean they weren't able to push Hillary into the Whitehouse. How many other elections (and primaries) have they successfully manipulated?

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/s...25969680326656

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast