Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas to all!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

I wanted to be the first to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (it is after Thanksgiving already)!!

Christmas was much more fun before all the politically correct crowd ruined it. I am hoping we can bring it back. At our medical office we play REAL Christmas carols and wish our patients "Merry Christmas" instead of "happy holidays". By real Christmas carols I mean Silent Night and all the greats. We also play some of the Santa ones for the kiddies but many different renditions of the classics by different artists. I for one am sick and tired of going into a store to buy their crap for Christmas presents and they won't even play "real" Christmas carols because they might offend someone (and I often tell the store management so)...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I'm almost finished Christmas shopping. I just have to get Mr Animal a few things he can open in front of the kids. I have a few naughty gifts stashed away but I got drunk and surprised him with one of them.

I'm stumped. I have no idea what to get him. I bought him a nose hair trimmer but I gave it to him because I couldn't stand to watch him pull them out one by one. Our garage beer cooler died, maybe I'll look around for another one. I know he would like that.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Merry Christmas to you, too!
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.

Merry Christmas, anyway.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Was treated to a brass section of the Boston Symphony Orchestra playing for real Christmas carols at the airport.

Turned a lousy day into a better one.

Chirstmas?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Chirstmas?
    People sometimes name their children for the holiday (like Kirsten). It's catching on.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm almost finished Christmas shopping. I just have to get Mr Animal a few things he can open in front of the kids. I have a few naughty gifts stashed away but I got drunk and surprised him with one of them.

I'm stumped. I have no idea what to get him. I bought him a nose hair trimmer but I gave it to him because I couldn't stand to watch him pull them out one by one. Our garage beer cooler died, maybe I'll look around for another one. I know he would like that.
    I am done too except Mrs O
    Do something Danke

Was treated to a brass section of the Boston Symphony Orchestra playing for real Christmas carols at the airport.

Turned a lousy day into a better one.
    That would be good .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I wanted to be the first to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (it is after Thanksgiving already)!!

Christmas was much more fun before all the politically correct crowd ruined it. I am hoping we can bring it back. At our medical office we play REAL Christmas carols and wish our patients "Merry Christmas" instead of "happy holidays". By real Christmas carols I mean Silent Night and all the greats. We also play some of the Santa ones for the kiddies but many different renditions of the classics by different artists. I for one am sick and tired of going into a store to buy their crap for Christmas presents and they won't even play "real" Christmas carols because they might offend someone (and I often tell the store management so)...
    Well, yesterday was the first Sunday of Advent. So, your post is totally legit! The season is upon us!

A Cheery Christmas to all!

Chirstmas?
    Oops... I don't see any way to fix that. Mods??

THIS ONE

Oops... I don't see any way to fix that. Mods??
    FTFY.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Who was the jerk that one starred this thread?

Boy, that's something that should be modified, before rep is messed with.

Make ratings public.

Make ratings public.
    Agree.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Well, yesterday was the first Sunday of Advent. So, your post is totally legit! The season is upon us!

A Cheery Christmas to all!
    When I was a kid , my Pastor always kept a grouping of candles that were lit one for ea Advent Sun. . I always liked it , you could click off the weeks in your head just by seeing it .
    Do something Danke

Make ratings public.
    Yeah , I noticed that . When I one star a thread I post that I am doing it .
    Do something Danke

A blessed Nativity season for all!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

I do say happy or blessed holiday when that's what I mean. When it gets closer or I won't see the person again until after Christmas I say Merry Christmas.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    I do say happy or blessed holiday when that's what I mean. When it gets closer or I won't see the person again until after Christmas I say Merry Christmas.
    Well I'm pretty sure "Blessed" cancels out any political correctness points you would have got for "Holiday"!

A merry Christmas to my Christian friends. So many of my Christian friends work through their church for charity and they drag me along, not unwilling, to help those less fortunate. May your Christmas reflect in you the attributes of Christ, and by doing so be blessed.

Blessed Nativity and Merry Christmas to all you nogoodniki! ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I am ready to receive gifts from Danke to celebrate the birth of Christ . Merry Christmas .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Well I'm pretty sure "Blessed" cancels out any political correctness points you would have got for "Holiday"!
    Right but it isn't PC that makes me say holidays. I say it because Merrychristmashappynewyearhappythanksgivinghopeyou haveagreattimeoffworkwithfamily is ungainly.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Right but it isn't PC that makes me say holidays. I say it because Merrychristmashappynewyearhappythanksgivinghopeyou haveagreattimeoffworkwithfamily is ungainly.
    And don't forget that "holiday" has at it's root "holy" and I'm sure that it won't be long until the politically correct crowd starts complaining about using "holiday"...

THIS ONE

And don't forget that "holiday" has at it's root "holy" and I'm sure that it won't be long until the politically correct crowd starts complaining about using "holiday"...
    When I lived in Europe people often said Holiday for Vacation .
    Do something Danke

I gave this thread 5 stars only because someone one starred it .
    Do something Danke

I say Happy Holiday unless I know the person or they're obviously into Christmas - Santa hat, ugly Christmas sweater, long white beard.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am ready to receive gifts from Danke to celebrate the birth of Christ . Merry Christmas .
    Is Danke a wise man? Merry Christmas!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast