Thread: Congressman Calls Fox's Tucker Carlson A Russian Agent On Prime Time Television

Congressman Calls Fox's Tucker Carlson A Russian Agent On Prime Time Television

Last edited by jct74; 12-09-2016 at 01:29 PM. Reason: replace tube

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Adam Schiff has gone total moron. He refused to answer any question at all.

Upset by reality? Don’t like the truth? Disturbed by facts?
    Distract, divert and avoid any questions or issues.
    Just shout Russia and no need to answer any question.

"I don't want to answer that question, so my answer is 'Russia'".
    What about the lies? I don't want to answer that question so my answer is "Russia".
    What about the crimes? I don't want to answer that question so my answer is "Russia".
    What about the fact you have no evidence? I don't want to answer that question, so my answer is "Russia"
    Don't the American people have aright to know? What about transparency? I don't want to answer that question so my answer is "Russia".

Adam Schiff "Russia. Russia. Russia. Russia! Russia!"
    Is Russia all you can say? Adam Schiff: "No. Putin. And also Russia".
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

I like Tucker. Likes Ron Paul as well.

I'm finding Fox has shifted dramatically toward libertarian thought.

Judge Nap was on OUTNUMBERED yesterday. It was excellent.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    I like Tucker. Likes Ron Paul as well.

I'm finding Fox has shifted dramatically toward libertarian thought.

Judge Nap was on OUTNUMBERED yesterday. It was excellent.
    I take it you don't remember the Moonlight Bunny Ranch?

These folks are both excellent examples of why not to watch the Tee-Vee.

Polite, educated people do not talk over one another and if one person insists on behaving in that manner the other disengages.

I'd be inclined to punch either of them after the second time but I'm not polite or educated......

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post

It it has been taken down.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    It it has been taken down.
    Here's another one:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Here's another one:

Can't cuck the tuck....
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I take it you don't remember the Moonlight Bunny Ranch?
    How did that matter,?, we have a pussy grabber in chief.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

...huckster carlson....i hear a lot of republican radio cheerleaders/apologists gushing over this dullard.... yet another in a looooooooooooooooooooooooong line of republicrat media-puppet$ who never EVER honestly discusses the most important of issue$...[hint for republican-cheerleading tucker suckers: he, like every last stinking one of your media favorites, is merely a shill/apologist for the stinking republican/'conservative' wing of the bea$t..

...as one brilliant wag puts it, '...the republicrat talk-show fools are worse than clueless (i. e. what they 'know' is true is really false) as to the hideous origin and nature of even one 'dollar'...but that certainly doesn't stop them from frequently working their holes about some illion-dollar economy!'...

...tucker carlson...the epitome of the 100 dollar college-boy haircut on the 5 dollar republicrat head...ugh..