Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton: ‘Lives are at risk’ because of fake news

Hillary Clinton: ‘Lives are at risk’ because of fake news

By Marisa Schultz
    December 8, 2016

WASHINGTON — In her first visit to the Capitol since her shocking election loss, Hillary Clinton on Thursday called on Congress to address the “epidemic” of fake news that she said was a danger to the nation.

Clinton was speaking at a ceremony to honor retiring Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid when she diverted from her compliments to address “one threat in particular that should concern all Americans.”

She called on Congress to stop the “epidemic of malicious fake news and false propaganda that flooded social media over the past year.”

“It’s now clear that so-called fake news can have real-world consequences,” Clinton said, though not mentioning that particular incident.

“This isn’t about politics or partisanship,” she said. “Lives are at risk. Lives of ordinary people just trying to go about their days to do their jobs, contribute to their communities.”

“Bipartisan legislation is making its way through Congress to boost the government’s response to foreign propaganda and Silicon Valley is starting to grapple with the challenge and threat of fake news.”

read more:
    http://nypost.com/2016/12/08/hillary...-of-fake-news/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's probably the Russians making the fake news, to manipulate our elections
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Thinly veiled threat.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

OMG, Fake news is threatening my life, and Im just an ordinary person going to work every day. Help me Hitlery.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    OMG, Fake news is threatening my life, and Im just an ordinary person going to work every day. Help me Hitlery.

\

A month ago today Hillary shattered the glass ceiling by becoming the first major party female presidential candidate to lose AL, AK, AZ, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WV, WU, and WY! You are an inspiration to us all Hillary!!!
    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-08-2016 at 08:27 PM.

This is definitely a message, I don't think it was a message to me. Speculation to me says that she is outright threatening blowback- against the foreign intervention, she has already blamed on Russia and the government already passed legislation to "crack down on it". Innocent lives getting hurt though leads me to think there could be a hot war, not a civil one.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here Hittlary, let me fix that for you:

Lives are at risk because Hittlary is a warmongering neocon death and debt dealer, not because of "fake news". Next she will want to abolish the 1st Amendment.

Make no mistake, getting rid of the 1st Amendment is very high on the neocons priority list. They cant have meaningful propaganda while alternative news competes by telling the truth on things they want to hide. This is why there has been so much publicity about controversial topics such as "Safe Space" and "That word offends me". Yes, there is Libel, Slander, and a plethora of ways that words can hurt, but the most hurtful language to any Totalitarian Regime is TRUTH.

There are TWO WAYS to lie:

#1 - Lie by making a statement that is untrue. For example, saying "The glass is not on the table" when the glass is on the table. Everyone knows this one.

#2 - Lie by OMISSION. This one is much harder to fact check because there is no information to be either confirmed or denied. Basically, what the MSM did to Ron Paul during both elections that he ran in. They REFUSED to talk about him.

Here is the problem with lying by omission. It can completely alter a persons perception of events. This is a fairly long example, but bear with me.

"Just after the 1960s Olympics, there were two newspaper companies that published the results of a race. Not everyone had television at the time. A Russian newspaper reported that the Russian runner took 2nd place while the American runner took 2nd to last place. The American newspaper however reported that the American runner came in first place and the Russian runner came in 2nd place."

The information that was omitted from the above paragraph was that there were only two runners in the race. Altering the way the information is presented leads one to draw the wrong conclusion. Most people who read the Russian newspaper would have been misled to think that the Russian runner beat the American runner due to the way the information was phrased. The claim was that the America runner came in "2nd to last place", which, in a two man race, can only be 1st place. Russians thought they beat the Americans and Americans thought they beat the Russians. Although the American may have beaten the Russian, the real story is that there were only two people in the race and neither newspaper reported the WHOLE TRUTH.

Getting back to Hittlary. She is a Neocon, plain and simple. She operates on three fundamental monopolistic foundations of absolute control: Money, Violence, and Belief. The MSM is a major part of the Monopoly of Belief, and if there is any meaningful competition, it must either be made to operate as a part of their monopoly, or be shut down. They want both sides, to only have "Authorized Licensed News Stories" be spread.

True Journalism is reporting what others do not want you to say.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

This is the first step to internet censorship. Open up your eyes.

Didn't Trump say he was against fake news too?

Wow, glad she probably isn't going to be assuming office..

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Ya but Trump has a better understanding of what news is fake.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow, glad she probably isn't going to be assuming office..

When Trump says he is against fake news, Republican retards go along with it. When Hillary says it, there is a greater reaction against it. That is why it would have been better if Hillary won.

The real reason Putin wants improved relations with Trump.

When Trump says he is against fake news, Republican retards go along with it. When Hillary says it, there is a greater reaction against it. That is why it would have been better if Hillary won.
    That's because when Trump says he is against fake news, we all know he has been railing against the lying mainstream media and is totally bypassing them. He dressed them down big time in his meeting with them.

Hillary was propped up by the lying establishment media. Trump knows who the enemy is pretty well. Hillary IS the enemy, or at least a major arm thereof.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

NPR had a guest on to talk about "fake news" the other day. It was the head of media for CNN....

WTF

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Annnnd wearing her purple right on que.

What a self righteous loser

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Which totally misses the point.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Which totally misses the point.
    I also think he is much less of a threat to free speech.

I don't see him banning CNN, he will probably do what he has been doing and just use social media instead and let the beast die.

Hillary would have been a huge threat to alternative media, clearly.

Yes, the queen of lies would protect herself, or she means us, from inconvenient truths, what she calls "fake news".

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Annnnd wearing her purple right on que.

What a self righteous loser
    Yup. John Oliver wore purple too the day after the election, I noticed.

I've said it before. I hope I'm wrong. Internet censorship is high on the priority list.
    No - No - No - No

Take Your Loss, and Shut Up

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Hillary and everyone who supported her are such sore losers. If she had won the election, then there would've never been any "threat" of "fake news" to warn the public about. But because the results of the election didn't match with the narrative of the mainstream media, oh, now there is a new terrorist threat in social media. What a bunch of megalomaniac crybabies!
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Fake News= #pizzagate
    Pizzagate=#fakenews

any questions?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Remember How Hitlary Clinton landed under sniper fire dashing to cover with head down:

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Would that be her public, or her private position?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    The real reason Putin wants improved relations with Trump.

This is how you win the cold war.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast