Thread: Trump to name Carl's Jr. executive as Labor Secretary

Trump to name Carl's Jr. executive as Labor Secretary

Not a joke. Andrew Puzder

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/tru...ots-2016-12-08

He does like low paying jobs.

Trump labor secretary pick Andy Puzder talked about replacing workers with robots

President-elect Donald Trump’s potential pick for labor secretary, Andy Puzder, has talked up the benefits of replacing real human workers with technology.

“They’re always polite, they always upsell, they never take a vacation, they never show up late, there’s never a slip-and-fall, or an age, sex or race discrimination case,”
    said Puzder, chief executive of CKE Restaurants Inc., in an interview with Business Insider earlier this year. CKE owns, operates and franchises restaurant chains including Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s.

In the interview, Puzder discussed job automation and the rising cost of labor in the restaurant industry. The potential labor secretary has written opinion pieces for The Wall Street Journal in which he talked about his opposition to raising the minimum wage.

“The point is simple: The feds can mandate a higher wage, but some jobs don’t produce enough economic value to bear the increase,” Puzder wrote in an October 2014 commentary piece.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-08-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Not a joke. Andrew Puzder
    Do you think its a bad pick for some reason? Or just think its funny because carls jr is in the idiocracy movie?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Do you think its a bad pick for some reason? Or just think its funny because carls jr is in the idiocracy movie?
    Probably a good pick if you view Idiocracy as a predictive documentary instead of a satirical comedy.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Probably a good pick if you view Idiocracy as a predictive documentary instead of a satirical comedy.
    I'm of the opinion that it is both of those. But I fail to see why he wouldn't be a good pick; based on what zippy posted above it seems that has a pretty good grasp with one of the problems with our current "labor" market.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I'm of the opinion that it is both of those. But I fail to see why he wouldn't be a good pick; based on what zippy posted above it seems that has a pretty good grasp with one of the problems with our current "labor" market.
    You do realize that Idiocracy is where this whole shebang is heading, right? But without the laughs.

You mean Trump isn't going to use bully pulpit to abolish the Department of ______?
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Well , the commercials are good . I have never eaten at a Carls Jr.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You do realize that Idiocracy is where this whole shebang is heading, right? But without the laughs.
    I do; however, I find myself laughing about it plenty.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Carl's Jr : Food so bad we need to shove breasts in all our advertising to make it somewhat appetizing.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/s...48634153291776
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Does that bother your snowflake sensibilities?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I think it has more to do with a lot of drama in his personal life.

Choices have arms and legs.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi