Thread: Debunked: Trump cancels Obama's muslim rituals in the White House

Debunked: Trump cancels Obama's muslim rituals in the White House

Crazy news making rounds during the last few weeks of stay in the WH of the historic unitor who many see as first Islamic President of the US:

Claim: Donald Trump canceled various White House measures accommodating Islamic prayers in the building, upsetting President Obama.

Obama was seen storming away from the West Wing after staffers from Donald Trump’s transition team began preparing the Executive offices for the new administration. On Trump’s orders, one of Obama’s most secretive rituals is being reversed and all signs of it removed from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

For the past 7 years, to appease any Muslims working at or visiting the White House, silence has been ordered during the five times of Islamic prayer each day. In addition, prayer rugs and crescent moon symbols are available in several areas of the executive mansion to make Muslims more comfortable.
    The administration has defended the practice by asserting that it also observes several other religious moments of silence and prayer out of respect, including a full 15 seconds for Christianity on Sunday morning while a chaplain blesses a staff breakfast. None of the prayer is mandatory or led by a government official, which has allowed the administration to subvert 1st Amendment issues, but the obvious favoritism towards Islam, which is observed for 25 minutes per day seven days a week, tells a story this president has denied for eight years.
    President-Elect Trump, who acknowledges that this country was founded by Christians and was built on Christian morals, is having all pagan symbols removed from the property unless they offer some historical significance. Only the cross in the White House chapel will remain for worship. Jim Mergernerlerny, head of the team that will transform the White House from the Obama’s home to the Trump’s second home, told MSNBC:
    http://www.snopes.com/trump-cancels-...-muslim-ritual

Related

Chris Christie Arrested for Keying Trump’s Limo

Trump declines to correct man who says Obama is Muslim

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is a govt office, pd for by taxpayers . If those people are employees of the people they should be working .
    Do something Danke

Even you must have know that this is false news even before going to snopes. Sometimes I wonder if you are really this gullible or your are just a bad troll. Quit filling this forum with fake news and rubbish poll questions.

I'm not sure why you would post a story that is proven incorrect in the link that you provided. As juleswin mentioned, this is obviously false just from the headline without even needing to do any kind of actual thinking or research.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Isn't there a rule about low-value posting? FFS - as pointed out above, the links he provides as "proof" indicate it is false.

This is about as low-value as it gets.

My neck is flushing and my toes are tingling as the Greatness washes over me.

I don't know if I can handle 8 years of feeling this way non-stop, round-the-clock, 24/7.........

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Did this satire story made some folks object because it appeared too realistic compared to this other satire about Christie?

You believe and post such egregious bull$#@! that no one thought that you intended this to be satirical.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did this satire story made some folks object because it appeared too realistic compared to this other satire about Christie?

You did include an actual photo taken in the White House. No Trump limo keyed in the other story.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You did include an actual photo taken in the White House. No Trump limo keyed in the other story.
    That is true.. photo from the same link was posted to show context of the "satire".

I'm just puzzled why no one objected to poor Christie satire but Trump satire is evoking such emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    My neck is flushing and my toes are tingling as the Greatness washes over me.

I don't know if I can handle 8 years of feeling this way non-stop, round-the-clock, 24/7.........
    You might need an antibiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm not sure why you would post a story that is proven incorrect in the link that you provided. As juleswin mentioned, this is obviously false just from the headline without even needing to do any kind of actual thinking or research.
    He likes fake news.

I see. You think the piece you posted is more reliable and truthful. As Mr. Spock may say "fascinating!". You attempt to portray US media as fake while posting things like this? Only hurts your own credibility.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's satire.
    Flatly posting untrue bull$#@! without comment, whether you believe it or not, is not satire. This is the "I was only pretending to be retarded" argument.
    Pinochet is the model