Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I accidentally slept with a Donald Trump supporter

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Stinkfist?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I want to know what the hell is her problem with dirty, stinky people??

She's a STINKIST!!!!
    Apparently she will make out with him, and probably have sex with him, it was her bed sheets she was worried about. A girl's got to have her priorities.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Apparently she will make out with him, and probably have sex with him, it was her bed sheets she was worried about. A girl's got to have her priorities.
    Ill bring my own sheets. Does she have anything against just doing it on the floor?
    Last edited by Danke; 12-09-2016 at 03:46 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ill bring my own sheets. Does she have anything against just doing it on the floor?
    She doesn't want to get the carpet dirty...

Anyone got a pic of stinky dude chick? I bet she is pretty nasty herself if a hobo won't take a shower for it.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    By the by, how exactly does someone sleep with someone else accidentally?

I do not ever recall my huge member ever making its grand entry by accident. I've never, until now, heard any woman suggest that her legs have accidentally flown open just as a wayward penis just happened to be zeroing in on her vulva's precise location, also by pure coincidence.

Can someone please help me here?
    Things like this happen during the heat of the moment, usually after the handcuffs and spanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangergirl View Post
    Things like this happen during the heat of the moment, usually after the handcuffs and spanking.
    +Rep for being a good girl.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    That dude was probably alpha male and now she's pregnant
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CPUd again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Great thread.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Great thread.
    What have you accidentally slept with ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Nah, she needs to find the Lord, man. Slip her a Bible instead.
    You could probably fit a Bible in there...
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What have you accidentally slept with ?
    My wife.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Maybe this was a Hillary supporter, who literally $#@! himself when Trump won?

A 25-year-old woman’s Tinder date might have soiled himself in McDonald’s

In late April, I went on my first Tinder date. He messaged me, and he seemed cute and friendly. He was Irish, a few years older than me, worked in insurance. He had nice curly hair, and we liked the same bars. When he asked me out, I said yes.
    That’s when it happened. Fart Number One.

It was bad. This was not your run-of-the-mill little toot. This was a true silent-but-deadly zinger, an impressively mean scent, the most obnoxious date crasher. I knew it was him because there wasn’t anyone else sitting near us. Out of politeness, I pretended not to notice and kept talking, determined to soldier through. Fart Number One wafted away, on to ruin someone else’s fast-food meal. I thought we had made it through the woods.

We hadn’t.

Five minutes later, the fart’s bigger and meaner older brother showed up. Fart Number Two was a doozy, just really powerful. I didn’t know what to do. It derailed my train of thought and lingered in a way that Fart Number One hadn’t. I tried to babble my way through, poorly faking obliviousness. But I just couldn’t. It wouldn’t go away. I stopped talking. I started to wonder if this gas was accompanied by something more…solid. Was Fart Number Two actually a Number Two?! This all-consuming thought was extremely disturbing. I didn’t know if I should ask if he was feeling okay, or if I should just ignore the big ele-fart in the room.
    http://torontolife.com/city/life/tin...nts-mcdonalds/

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Phil, Melissa, where'd you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post

this book does the job well.
    They killed him, you know...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.999b49ccabe6

What a romantic story.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    i know :/

Who the hell takes their tinder date to McDonalds?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234