Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Florida woman arrested for sending death threats to Sandy Hook parent, calls massacre a 'hoax'

Florida woman arrested for sending death threats to Sandy Hook parent, calls massacre a 'hoax'

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/a...ssacre-a-hoax#

I am sure the woman is glad to know her child is not really dead but just hiding someplace.

The U.S. Department of Justice charged a Florida woman for threatening a parent of a child lost in the Sandy Hook massacre, because she believed it was all a hoax.

According to USA Today, 57-year-old Lucy Richards of Tampa, Florida, was charged Wednesday with four counts of transmitting threats, each count carrying a minimum of five years in prison. She is scheduled to appear in a Fort Lauderdale court on December 19.

Lucy Richards from an unrelated arrest in 1997

The mass shooting at Sandy Hook elementary occurred on December 14, 2012. Gunman Adam Lanza shot and killed 20 children and 6 adults that day. It was most definitely not a hoax.

Richards' terribly misinformed theories surrounding the incident aren't anything new. Over the last few years, "Sandy Hook Truthers," along with a plethora of fake news sites, have perpetuated the conspiracy theory, despite zero evidence.

Just last April, a professor at Florida Atlantic University was fired after harassing the parents of one of the deceased children. He later attempted to sue the university, stating his First Amendment rights were violated.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for the fake news zip.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Only a few more steps to go, and the fake news media can start referring to conspiracy theorists as terrorists, instead.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I knew the deniers would be along shortly. As I said, families will be happy to learn their members did not actually die. They have been suffering needlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I knew the deniers would be along shortly. As I said, families will be happy to learn their members did not actually die. They have been suffering needlessly.
    How do you know they did? Many of the parents had careers in acting, and many others were very active in anti-gun organizations. Maybe this is them getting paid for another gig?

This is fake because there was a map of Sandy Hook in The Dark Knight. It was a pizza related map.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I mean, holy $#@! Zippy, people here are not retarded... Sandy hook happened more than 4 years ago. The other day the news is talking about a guy who allegedly goes into Comet Pizza with a gun in investigate pizzagate, now this lady is sending death threats over Sandy Hook a couple days later?

This is what is called spinning a narrative, AKA your job title.. You should be pretty familiar with it and not be so smug as to think we can't easily figure this $#@! out.

Makes total sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I mean, holy $#@! Zippy, people here are not retarded... Sandy hook happened more than 4 years ago. The other day the news is talking about a guy who allegedly goes into Comet Pizza with a gun in investigate pizzagate, now this lady is sending death threats over Sandy Hook a couple days later?

This is what is called spinning a narrative, AKA your job title.. You should be pretty familiar with it and not be so smug as to think we can't easily figure this $#@! out.
    I don't understand lots of conspiracy minded people believe sandy hook was a cover up on the level of 9/11. Lots of alternative media will link "plausible" conspiracy theories like JFK and 9/11 to make people that believe one more likely to believe the other. Are you saying that the pizzagate is a limited hangout intended to spoil both narratives or you saying Sandy Hook is?

9/11 was an Outside Job!

I saw it coming a mile away. And they're going to continue to demonize the alternative media ("fake news"), so-called "conspiracy theorists", anti-NWO /liberty-minded people, "the right", etc.

It's so flippin obvious. In fact, I hate to say this, but I think more false flags are coming. Just watch, when it happens the perp will either be a member of the "alt-right" or their usual, another lone gunmen who pledges his allegiance to ISIS.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

This thread is a false flag
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    It's so flippin obvious. In fact, I hate to say this, but I think more false flags are coming.
    When you think that everything is a false flag, then that is inevitable.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I don't. There are tons of shootings or news stories everyday that aren't false flags. When you start looking into this stuff, and if you genuinely care about the truth, it's not difficult to discern between what rings true and what stinks.

Maybe this video I did on the topic will shed some light on some of the signs. I posted this the other day, but since we're talking about it, I'll post it again.

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Banned

Blog Entries
    Well that does it. Time to start banning free speech! From now on, we are only to be told what our media overlords deem is right and true! HAIL CNN! HAIL MSNBC! NAIL FOX NEWS! GUARDIANS OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE! AND HAIL THEIR TRUTHSTUFFEL's ZIPPY AND CPUD AND THE COUNT!

It is direct result of the educational system not teaching people how to reason and think probabilistically.

The odds of almost every major conspiracy where lots of people are involved are zero percent. Conspiracy theorists never seem to get that numerous people would have to coordinate the events and the odds that someone would speak out for financial gain are very high. And the motives they give for the conspiracy are always insane.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only a few more steps to go, and the fake news media can start referring to conspiracy theorists as terrorists, instead.
    Yeah, that terrorist term tends to get thrown around rather arbitrarily these days when it's convenient.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    It is direct result of the educational system not teaching people how to reason and think probabilistically.

The odds of almost every major conspiracy where lots of people are involved are zero percent. Conspiracy theorists never seem to get that numerous people would have to coordinate the events and the odds that someone would speak out for financial gain are very high. And the motives they give for the conspiracy are always insane.
    compartmentalization.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I don't understand lots of conspiracy minded people believe sandy hook was a cover up on the level of 9/11. Lots of alternative media will link "plausible" conspiracy theories like JFK and 9/11 to make people that believe one more likely to believe the other. Are you saying that the pizzagate is a limited hangout intended to spoil both narratives or you saying Sandy Hook is?
    No, I'm saying this story is probably a hoax or staged to some effect as well.

Banned

Blog Entries
    No, I'm saying this story is probably a hoax or staged to some effect as well.
    There have been hundreds of death threats sent to electors. No arrests. Thousands of people threatening to kill Trump. Only one Secret Service visit that I know of.

It is probably not a false flag, it is just selective enforcement, for the sake of a propaganda campaign.

And apparently a Floridian threatening somebody in Connecticut is seen as a valid threat, so why not all the people sending death threats to electors? Why not all the people threatening to kill Donald Trump?

Education could help, but the human mind is a pattern recognition engine. It just so happens that it's oversensitive in certain people who see patterns where none actually exist. That's why it's very rare to find a person who only believes in one or two conspiracy theories. Those who believe in one tend to believe in many.
    Pinochet is the model

Banned

Blog Entries

Like this conspiracy theory, that was just uncovered today?
    https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/806511165593501696

Police admit sex complaint against Assange was fabricated in elaborate plot

Everybody already knew it was a conspiracy theory, but nice to be vindicated.... ...again.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Like this conspiracy theory, that was just uncovered today?
    https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/806511165593501696

Police admit sex complaint against Assange was fabricated in elaborate plot

Everybody already knew it was a conspiracy theory, but nice to be vindicated.... ...again.
    I am failing to see how that is even remotely comparable to claiming Sandy Hook was faked.

I am failing to see how that is even remotely comparable to claiming Sandy Hook was faked.

Fake/Hoax?

some make those claims,, I call it political theater.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Education could help, but the human mind is a pattern recognition engine. It just so happens that it's oversensitive in certain people who see patterns where none actually exist. That's why it's very rare to find a person who only believes in one or two conspiracy theories. Those who believe in one tend to believe in many.
    Fascinating, I saw this exact argument on a different forum today...
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Fake/Hoax?

some make those claims,, I call it political theater.
    Which was pretty much made legal... unbeknownst to the general public, I think.

So it really shouldn't be so outrageous or crazy to certain people on this thread.

Watch this video:

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    Fascinating, I saw this exact argument on a different forum today...
    Thank you for your excellent example of pattern recognition.
    Pinochet is the model

I wonder who she was on here?

Thank you for your excellent example of pattern recognition.
    And you for talking points.
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Some of that stuff even crosses educational boundaries. I know people with degrees and even a PhD who got taken in by the Iraqi dinar scammers who could take literally anything in the news and connect it to the revaluation, which has been "coming soon" for 10+ years now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast