Thread: Astonishing Results In Ongoing Wisconsin Recount: 20 Vote Differential!!

Astonishing Results In Ongoing Wisconsin Recount: 20 Vote Differential!!

Trump & Hillary each lose 20 votes. Stein gains 27. Gary Johnson up 13. Over 1 million votes recounted so far...

https://pjmedia.com/election/2016/12...lies-continue/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    History in the making...
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    History in the making...
    Liberty Prevails!

I heard Trump is killing it so far in Michigan recount.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Stein probably thought she got to count the votes and was going to win.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Stein probably thought she got to count the votes and was going to win.
    Alright oyarde, that made me laugh. * pours oyarde another double of Bulleit *

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I actually have FB friends volunteering to watch the recounts. Detroit is beyond hope. The way it works is that we vote by hand and there is an optical scanner. The scanner counts the votes and the ballots. The ballots are then locked in boxes. The number of ballots is documented several places.

In Detroit, the count of the number of ballots in the boxes is short. One person posted that the box she was monitoring indicated there were 309 ballots inside. There were only 72. State law says that when there is a discrepancy, the original scanned tally stands.

Hillary won Detroit in a big way, so ...

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I actually have FB friends volunteering to watch the recounts. Detroit is beyond hope. The way it works is that we vote by hand and there is an optical scanner. The scanner counts the votes and the ballots. The ballots are then locked in boxes. The number of ballots is documented several places.

In Detroit, the count of the number of ballots in the boxes is short. One person posted that the box she was monitoring indicated there were 309 ballots inside. There were only 72. State law says that when there is a discrepancy, the original scanned tally stands.

Hillary won Detroit in a big way, so ...
    How did the monitor decide there were 309 ballots inside? This is interesting and I'm just trying to understand. Did the chain of custody become muddled at some point before the 72 ballots were discovered?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alex Jones, however, says that Trump has picked up over 18,000 votes in the Wisconsin recount. He says it at the very beginning of his Monday broadcast....Seems at odds with the OP article...

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Alex Jones, however, says that Trump has picked up over 18,000 votes in the Wisconsin recount. He says it at the very beginning of his Monday broadcast....Seems at odds with the OP article...
    Alex was the one that officially woke me up too what's going on. He was good before 2012. Everything he said before, is happening now. One thing he never talked about, is how to tell when HE was compromised. Him endorsing THUMP shows just how truly $#@!ed we are.

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    Alex was the one that officially woke me up too what's going on. He was good before 2012. Everything he said before, is happening now. One thing he never talked about, is how to tell when HE was compromised. Him endorsing THUMP shows just how truly $#@!ed we are.
    I discovered Ron Paul through Alex Jones. There may be a method to Trump's madness. We'll have to wait and see. It's probably wishful thinking, but Jones may be a couple of steps ahead of us.

Nvm
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I discovered Ron Paul through Alex Jones. There may be a method to Trump's madness. We'll have to wait and see. It's probably wishful thinking, but Jones may be a couple of steps ahead of us.
    You giving AJ way too much credit. AJ reported for years what the establishment does. My guess is, one day someone from the establishment came to him and said, "you know exactly what we can do, your ours now" I gotta assume Alex loves his family, probably even enough to sell out. $#@!, our country has already killed its citizens with drones, without trial, even on our own soil. I'm sorry but no $#@!ing way would the establishment let THUMP just walk into the WH. Unless, they wanted him there. Is that really too far fetched. More than pizzagate?

I think Trump is one of the elites. He is filling his cabinet with neo cons and I am not surprized. If Hillary had won I would be doing the same thing I am doing now... waiting.

How did the monitor decide there were 309 ballots inside? This is interesting and I'm just trying to understand. Did the chain of custody become muddled at some point before the 72 ballots were discovered?
    No. On voting day, the ballots are removed from the machine and placed into storage. The ballots are not hand counted at that point - the numbers on the machine are recorded. It's a cluster $#@!.

It's sort of convoluted. When voters show up, we sign a numbered slip. Then we present that slip to the person who passes out ballots. The ballots are not numbered, so you can't tell who voted for who, but they can tell that they passed out X number of ballots, and also who received each ballot.

So at the end of the day in a polling place with only a single scanner, the number on the scanner should match the number of ballots distributed. Of course some people make mistakes and get another ballot, but there's a log for that too. If 72 people got one ballot each, the number on the machine should equal 72 at the end of the day provided nobody forgot to feed it into the machine.

Sometimes the scanners jam. It will take the ballot halfway, then stop. The poll workers pull it out and then feed it through again. Apparently this tabulates some of the votes as well as adds 1 to the counter.

Obvious solution is obvious: when they are emptying the machines they should count to be sure the number of ballots distributed matches the number of ballots scanned. If not, then a manual count on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think Trump is one of the elites.
    Compared to us, everybody is an elite.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Most of NH works this way.

In the 2008 primary, we witnessed first hand, some of the same tom $#@!ery.

No. On voting day, the ballots are removed from the machine and placed into storage. The ballots are not hand counted at that point - the numbers on the machine are recorded. It's a cluster $#@!.

It's sort of convoluted. When voters show up, we sign a numbered slip. Then we present that slip to the person who passes out ballots. The ballots are not numbered, so you can't tell who voted for who, but they can tell that they passed out X number of ballots, and also who received each ballot.

So at the end of the day in a polling place with only a single scanner, the number on the scanner should match the number of ballots distributed. Of course some people make mistakes and get another ballot, but there's a log for that too. If 72 people got one ballot each, the number on the machine should equal 72 at the end of the day provided nobody forgot to feed it into the machine.

Sometimes the scanners jam. It will take the ballot halfway, then stop. The poll workers pull it out and then feed it through again. Apparently this tabulates some of the votes as well as adds 1 to the counter.

Obvious solution is obvious: when they are emptying the machines they should count to be sure the number of ballots distributed matches the number of ballots scanned. If not, then a manual count on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Most of NH works this way.

In the 2008 primary, we witnessed first hand, some of the same tom $#@!ery.
    Was it NH or Maine where they guy didn't get the precinct totals because they were emailed into his spam folder?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Thanks. So, what's your theory as to how 309 ballots got scanned while only 72 were found inside? FWIW there doesn't sound like any custody blackouts.

Thanks. So, what's your theory as to how 309 ballots got scanned while only 72 were found inside? FWIW there doesn't sound like any custody blackouts.
    The machines jam. So the poll workers pull the ballot back out and then reinsert it. Apparently that adds to the vote tally as well as the count.

The machines jam. So the poll workers pull the ballot back out and then reinsert it. Apparently that adds to the vote tally as well as the count.
    Wow very poor engineering. Hopefully, at least, the jams favored no particular candidate.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Is that anotjher reason why the Michigan recount got stopped ?

Michigan recount halted
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/08/politi...ction-recount/

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Is that anotjher reason why the Michigan recount got stopped ?

Michigan recount halted
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/08/politi...ction-recount/
    Catch- 22 situation. To call for a count you need proof of fraud and of being harmed. But you cannot prove fraud without a recount. Until then it is speculation.

"Rather, Plaintiffs' asserted right to a recount is just a restatement of her right to participate in a fair election, free from tampering or mistake. But, to date, Plaintiffs have not presented evidence of tampering or mistake. Instead, they present speculative claims going to the vulnerability of the voting machinery -- but not actual injury," read Goldsmith's order.
    I don't think there was massive fraud and that the recount won't change anything but they should have the right to call for one- especially if they are willing to pay the costs of doing it.