Thread: Sen. Rand Paul: I Can Hardly Watch CNN Anymore Because It’s So Biased

Sen. Rand Paul: I Can Hardly Watch CNN Anymore Because It’s So Biased

Sen. Rand Paul: I Can Hardly Watch CNN Anymore Because It’s So Biased

by JOHN HAYWARD
    6 Dec 2016

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) was a guest on Tuesday’s Breitbart News Daily, where he joined SiriusXM host Matt Boyle in critiquing the legacy media’s coverage of the 2016 election.

“You know, I think they’re so openly partisan that I can’t even hardly turn on CNN in the morning, that they’re going on and on about potential conflicts of interest,” Paul said. “Not that they’ve said this is a conflict of interest. They just go on and on and on, so it’s clearly a partisan network, and there’s no news.”

“During the campaign cycle, they must have spent hours of media time talking about how, ‘No, Donald Trump really wasn’t against the Iraq War because he nodded his head one time during an interview with Howard Stern on a question with the Iraq War,’” Paul recalled. “What they missed by doing that, by being so partisan, what they miss is, there really was a substantive difference between Trump and Clinton on the Iraq War, regime change, and nation-building.”

He noted that “Trump has reiterated, as recently as in the last week or two … that we don’t have enough money to build nations overseas; we need to rebuild our country.”

“He’s talked about infrastructure here, and this is a profound difference between him and Clinton because you know Clinton kept talking about how she was still for regime change in Syria, getting rid of Assad. She was for regime change in Libya, and Trump was opposed to that, but the media – because they’re so partisan – never, ever got to that substantial point because they were too busy trying to point out, ‘Oh, we got Donald Trump because he did say at one time he was for the war.’ When in reality, what made the most difference was that he learned the lesson that the Iraq War was a mistake,” Paul said.

read more:
    http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/...ch-cnn-biased/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't watch CNN any more. I'm not just tired of the partisan slant. I'm tired of their horror that there might possibly be another way to approach issues.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Im surprised Rand watches CNN. Its nothing more than a DNC superpac.

Yes, CNN has failed again and again to report accurately how great Trump is.

Fox does that sometimes too though.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his