Thread: "Did Jeb Bush Win the Election?" by Chuck Baldwin

"Did Jeb Bush Win the Election?" by Chuck Baldwin

Conservatives and Christians who supported Donald Trump need to wake up to the reality that the election is over. The Wicked Witch of the West, Hillary Clinton, lost, and their guy won. What that amounts to is, campaign rhetoric means absolutely NOTHING now. Donald Trump is the President-Elect. From this moment on, we must stop judging Trump on his rhetoric and start judging him on his actions. And the man is busy right now putting his presidential administration together. These are the men and women that are going to be in control of trillions of taxpayer dollars and are going to have their own gigantic sphere of authority and influence over our lives. The kind of people Donald Trump selects for these key leadership posts speaks volumes about the kind of administration he will have. And it is on this exact point that conservatives and Christians greatly contribute to the demise of our liberties: when a Republican is elected President, they tend to go to sleep and refuse to hold the President accountable for his unconstitutional, big-government, neocon decisions and policies.

And speaking of going to sleep, did I miss something? I thought Donald Trump, not Jeb Bush, won the election. But looking over the list of people that have been selected to serve in the new administration, I see mostly establishment insiders. The vast majority of people selected by Trump could easily have been (and probably would have been) selected by Jeb Bush. In fact, Trump’s newly formed administration is shaping up to be an almost carbon copy of the ultimate neocon administrations of George Bush Sr. and Jr. In other words, the people Trump is appointing have track records that are completely contrary to what Trump told us he was going to do when he was elected President.
    The article continues here.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jeb Bush did win the election. Trump is not an outsider. He is as establishment as they come.

Secretary of State is a HUUUGE pick for Donald J.

Chance to reset the madness that has been our Foreign Policy or.... NEO_CON it over the cliff

I would guess the delay is good news for reset.

If RPF was around in 2000:

"We need to vote for Bush, he's arguing for a more humble foreign policy. There's no way he'd be any worse than our current President!"
    Stop believing stupid things

Trump Wants to "Make the Sand Glow"

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Secretary of State is a HUUUGE pick for Donald J.

Chance to reset the madness that has been our Foreign Policy or.... NEO_CON it over the cliff

I would guess the delay is good news for reset.
    In his own words, of course:

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    If RPF was around in 2000:

"We need to vote for Bush, he's arguing for a more humble foreign policy. There's no way he'd be any worse than our current President!"
    hindsight is 20/20

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    beginning to look that way